Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

napala

Jun 12, 2017
Is the Game Over CG got removed in this v0.45? I just wanna confirm is it bug or not

There was a game over CG?
The Game Over CGs got "removed" in the sense that they aren't triggered by a game over anymore. Instead, you have to unlock the CGs by defeating their corresponding enemy, then go back to the base and talk to the Scientist. Or the guard. I can't remember.

The dev did it this way so everything would be nice and consensual.

Reactions: Artix0

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
The Game Over CGs got "removed" in the sense that they aren't triggered by a game over anymore. Instead, you have to unlock the CGs by defeating their corresponding enemy, then go back to the base and talk to the Scientist. Or the guard. I can't remember.

The dev did it this way so everything would be nice and consensual.
Oh ok, I kinda like that change tbh

Pikachu4Life

Jul 16, 2022
Hi all, I got the hoverboots and seem to be stuck as what to do next. I keep reading that (Y15, X25) seems to be the entrance to the area where you find them, but I keep getting softlocked with no end in sight.
Any help?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Wasn't there some older version of this with some beastiality animations? If so, anyone have it?
No bestiality has been removed from the game as far I know. Alicia has sex with giant insects, a quadrapedal predator, a crystal dragon, etc. Some CG illustrations were remade to be more consensual, but that's all that's happened to the best of my knowledge.

EDIT: I was wrong, there used to be a Hellhound! See responses below

Last edited:

qorl55

May 23, 2018
No bestiality has been removed from the game as far I know. Alicia has sex with giant insects, a quadrapedal predator, a crystal dragon, etc. Some CG illustrations were remade to be more consensual, but that's all that's happened to the best of my knowledge.
Yeah but what I'm saying is, if they made beastiality at some point and then removed it, there must exist somewhere an old game version with the beastiality still there, right?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Yeah but what I'm saying is, if they made beastiality at some point and then removed it, there must exist somewhere an old game version with the beastiality still there, right?
Ah, sorry I had it completely wrong! I did a quick search for bestiality in the thread and found this:

v0.27 h1 is the last version with Hellhounds.
So yeah, there used to be a dog enemy. You might be able to find v0.27 online, or maybe someone will see this discussion and kindly provide you with a download link.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Ah, sorry I had it completely wrong! I did a quick search for bestiality in the thread and found this:
So yeah, there used to be a dog enemy. You might be able to find v0.27 online, or maybe someone will see this discussion and kindly provide you with a download link.
Thanks for the help! I found the 0.27, and judging by the options bestiality is indeed present. The unfortunate thing is theres no gallery, so I actually need to find the damn hound now

Reactions: Beats9821
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes