Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm I have not play this game but I really really want more of parasite city game. I think I saw this on the Hub but like there will be loooong poop talk before each sax. I just want sax currently

Last edited:

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
This is supposed to be a sex obsessed planet, but it really only seems obsessed with fucking you. I know something like seeing friendly fire among enemies would be pure wish fulfilment and probably a pain in the ass tbh, unless it came in the form of a unique variant or something, but at the very least, one or two of the boobtraps should already be occupied by the time you get to them. They could release their prey in an ambush when you get to close or when you hit them and this could also give some big dick variations to some animations.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
This is supposed to be a sex obsessed planet, but it really only seems obsessed with fucking you. I know something like seeing friendly fire among enemies would be pure wish fulfilment and probably a pain in the ass tbh, unless it came in the form of a unique variant or something, but at the very least, one or two of the boobtraps should already be occupied by the time you get to them. They could release their prey in an ambush when you get to close or when you hit them and this could also give some big dick variations to some animations.
thing is it's not fully fleshed out yet, some altercations can crash your game.

Totalfun

Sep 30, 2020
Greetings,
need your help.

I am stuck in this location. Shooting this platform does nothing, so pressing E (grappling shot). There is no other way to go.
Am i missing something?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Solved. I miss one entrance.
Enigmanic - Correct after defeating boss "totems" change color
Poggersq - keep moving UP.

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Greetings,
need your help.

I am stuck in this location. Shooting this platform does nothing, so pressing E (grappling shot). There is no other way to go.
Am i missing something?
Thanks in advance.
Iirc, there is a boss fight around there somewhere. After you defeat the boss, the pink mist goes away and then you can use those platforms.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
where is the boss for the deep soil? as i am also stuck there. is it under water? cause if so: then that is not happening. the water gives total buoyancy to the player, they always float.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
where is the boss for the deep soil? as i am also stuck there. is it under water? cause if so: then that is not happening. the water gives total buoyancy to the player, they always float.
It's not underwater. While you do need to go through water to get to the boss, it's upwards.
Did get through the Catacombs and find Flare Strike? If yes, then did you find Kilogrip in the Deep Soil? Both are necessary to reach some areas in Deep Soil, including the boss.

Jul 28, 2018
Can I have the old aiming system as an option?
Not the 8-way only system. When using a gamepad, your options are:

Fire in the direction you're facing.
Fire in the direction you're moving with the L Stick.
Hold the Left Trigger/L2 Button and Aim with the L Stick. (No movement.)
Aim with the R Stick and move independently with the L Stick.

Fire is still RB/R1 by default.

The exact controls can be customized, as before.

Дарк136

Jul 21, 2019
Guys, I have a question! I apologize for my English! As far as I understand, the developer has just added new lighting! fixed issues (although they sometimes appear with animation) he changed the aiming system and inventory! But here's the question! that is, there are no new NPCs? no new locations? are they planned at all? Or maybe he added it, but I didn't find it?!

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Guys, I have a question! I apologize for my English! As far as I understand, the developer has just added new lighting! fixed issues (although they sometimes appear with animation) he changed the aiming system and inventory! But here's the question! that is, there are no new NPCs? no new locations? are they planned at all? Or maybe he added it, but I didn't find it?!
Nothing new on that front in this update.

Reactions: Дарк136

Mackoo

Sep 29, 2021
this update was for using mause in game and updating ui for that change and that's mostly it

Reactions: Дарк136
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes