4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far pretty good game. Like the setup, the choices and the visuals. Noticed a few typos like "nook" instead of "book" but I do that stuff all the time. Just needs a quick proofread. I am going to turn Lara into the sex goddess, we could do with a world that was all about worshipping sex and less about other religions, make love, not war, fuck, don't fight.

patlidzan

Apr 2, 2021
You can find it if you extract RPA. If you don't want to waste time doing that you can find it here I uploaded that.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
This game looks promising. I just hope the developer focus more on real sex scenes rather then just dream sequences and hallucinations.
Having options to push Lara into being lesbian or straight would also add a lot to the roleplaying aspect.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
So I tried multiple playthroughs but I am unable to unlock the "Hot Springs" achievement. Does anyone know the playthrough to get it?

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
The Patreon remastered release ends before the second dream - that's on purpose as we want to release the second dream fully the next time (what has been shown was probably only 40% of the dream).

Also, as stated in the Patreon post - we recommend a fresh start with the remastered version as we changed underlying mechanics and there is a new path option in the library available.

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
This game looks promising. I just hope the developer focus more on real sex scenes rather then just dream sequences and hallucinations.
Having options to push Lara into being lesbian or straight would also add a lot to the roleplaying aspect.
That is coming as well - but as all stories go, a bit of buildup is required. ;)

And who said the dream was "only" a hallucination... :devilish:

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
What exactly was added in this new version? All I found out was the dream on second night was removed.

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
What exactly was added in this new version? All I found out was the dream on second night was removed.
Sometimes you just need to look two posts above yours to get the answer:
The Patreon remastered release ends before the second dream - that's on purpose as we want to release the second dream fully the next time (what has been shown was probably only 40% of the dream).

Also, as stated in the Patreon post - we recommend a fresh start with the remastered version as we changed underlying mechanics and there is a new path option in the library available.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

brittpwrr

May 30, 2019
Croft Adventures [v0.6.1a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 237mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

The mix don't work

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
i love this , so infatuated with Lara ever since I was a child, I remember playing Tomb Raider on PSX

Jass12

May 4, 2018
Croft Adventures [v0.6.1a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 237mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mixdrop doesn't work

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Now I have to say I'm disappointed, you had to start a new game but no prob because renpy(+VN) you can skip text fast but why am I disappointed?

Because this ends earlier than the 0.5v version and those "Dream" unlock scenes were already in the previous version of the game.... Or I missed something?

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
We updated renders, scenes and images, there is another option how to react to the first dream and you can fight your way out of the library resistance path now... and there has been underlying polish so that we don't hard-lock choices to a certain behavior (as per user feedback/requests).

It basically "ends" (perceived) earlier than 0.5 as we wanted to
a) release something now and
b) release the 2nd dream fully, including the sequence you haven't seen before

Unfortunately the underlying changes are the ones that consume time but you don't see right away - but as we stated a couple of times, this "remaster" step will help us with the coming chapters to create a more flexible and hopefully better game for our fans.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes