Collection Video Croove Collection [2024-03-27] [Croove]

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
this masterpiece should have a perfect sound. maybe someone have this track in lossless? it is Taufiq Akmal - In the Club. i am not very pleased with cracking in the begining and overall quality. what i was able to find is only a soundcloud mp3. it lacks the crack but spectrum is the same

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
this masterpiece should have a perfect sound. maybe someone have this track in lossless? it is Taufiq Akmal - In the Club. i am not very pleased with cracking in the begining and overall quality. what i was able to find is only a soundcloud mp3. it lacks the crack but spectrum is the same
The crackle sound is probably because of the way he cut the track to extend it for the animation. So to fix it you'd have to cut it identically while still making sure later sections match the beat as intended.

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
The Arius Squad

Pixeldrain
Holy shit this is incredibly high quality, definitely his greatest work yet. This mogs virtually all koikatsu videos on iwara.
To think that he only asks for 3 dollars on his patreon is just too generous of him. He got himself another sub, I hope he continues with this cel shaded mmd style videos it's a genuine breath of fresh air.

Apr 18, 2022
Holy shit this is incredibly high quality, definitely his greatest work yet. This mogs virtually all koikatsu videos on iwara.
To think that he only asks for 3 dollars on his patreon is just too generous of him. He got himself another sub, I hope he continues with this cel shaded mmd style videos it's a genuine breath of fresh air.
No doubt, the artist is one of the best :love:

Reactions: burryniceuser

NonUzing

Sep 20, 2023
Croove's Kemono page updated but most of the latest post won't load for me. Can anyone see what the images are?
All I know is that there might be a sequel to the Yae Miko & Raiden video.

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Croove's Kemono page updated but most of the latest post won't load for me. Can anyone see what the images are?
All I know is that there might be a sequel to the Yae Miko & Raiden video.
1718530077161.png
This will be featured in his next video
He also added a few unrigged characters for future use.
The Yae Miko & Raiden video sequel is under his consideration.
That's it.

Garan Aria

Dec 25, 2021
I wish Croove does some work with Eve from Stellar Blade~ hehe
Tell him on his Patreon、Pixiv、Iwara or Xcom then.

Patreon:
Pixiv :
Iwara :
Twitter :

He will never know no matter how many times you saying right here.