Collection Video Croove Collection [2024-03-27] [Croove]

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
I have taken a great liking to this artist's work, the Dva Christmas video prime among them. So, please enjoy a 60 fps lossless interpolation of that video - because I could, not because I can actually play it properly :BootyTime:. This artist is now solidly at the top of my interpolation list. And yes, this will include a more reasonably sized version of the Dva Christmas video. :LUL:

Last edited:

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
I can't believe that just happened:
This morning, Croove written a post for tier adjustment saying "No watermarked content will no longer be available for 3$ tier and a new separate 12$ tier will be added for no watermarked videos and archives"
And for the next few hours he probably got absolutely bombarded by hatred comments and he decided to scrap that plan and said "nothing is gonna change, nothing happened, sorry about that" :KEK:
Clearly that 3$ I spent was worth the videos and the drama. Also anybody who needs the 4k of Wakamo is available on Wallpaper Engine, sort by weekly popularity.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
This morning, Croove written a post for tier adjustment saying "No watermarked content will no longer be available for 3$ tier and a new separate 12$ tier will be added for no watermarked videos and archives"
And for the next few hours he probably got absolutely bombarded by hatred comments and he decided to scrap that plan and said "nothing is gonna change, nothing happened, sorry about that" :KEK:
Clearly that 3$ I spent was worth the videos and the drama. Also anybody who needs the 4k of Wakamo is available on Wallpaper Engine, sort by weekly popularity.
Ikr, i understand if he want to change it to 3$ for 2k and 5$ for 4k,
but limiting no watermarked to his original 12$ plan only?

• Sad
Reactions: JoThZ01T

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
do you have his archive?

Apr 20, 2020
yea, I will send you a PM for it so you can see what's missing in the OP.
Mind PMing me the archive pass as well? I'd rather download directly from the source than from a WP Engine upload. I may as well grab everything else while I'm at it in case they try to pull a stunt like that on their Patreon again. Thanks!