EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cross-channel11.jpg

Overview:
Gunjo Academy is a facility designed to gather and isolate those students who got a high score on an adaptation exam (scoring high on this exam indicates that the student is less likely to be able to be adapted to the society) mandated by the government. After a failed summer vacation with other members of the school's broadcasting club, Kurosu Taichi and some of the other club members return to the city, only to find that the world had completely changed.​

Title: Cross†Channel
Original Title: クロスチャンネル
Aliases: CC
VNDB:
VN length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Release date: 26-09-2003 (Japanese), 26-08-2009 (Translation)
Developer: FlyingShine
Publisher: & & & & & ; &
Censorship: mosaic
Version: final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

George Henry Shaft Patch:

DOWNLOAD
(Amaterasu Translations Version)
Win: - - - -

OTHERS

(Amaterasu Translations - Included)
Original Patch: - - - -
Tower of Friends Patch: - - - -

George Henry Shaft Patch

- - - -

f17718.jpg f17724.jpg f17773.jpg f17744.jpg f17788.jpg f17810.jpg f17811.jpg f17808.jpg

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
seems interesting but what do they mean by "only to find that the world had completely changed" ?
is it changed like land destruction or zombie apocalypse?

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
seems interesting but what do they mean by "only to find that the world had completely changed"?
is it changed like land destruction or zombie apocalypse?
the natural Laws of worlds; all others except them has vanished.

the protagonist is kinda superhuman, ***** no more spoilers *****

Last edited:

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
Link not working :D, i mean they ask me to have the game already installed, so i guess im missing something :D.

Beside that damn it look nice :D. I miss those older's VN :D.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
This brings me back. This was my favorite VN for years. If you're interested in giving it a shot, be aware that it starts very slow.

Reactions: KOR

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
sorry for the inconvenience, I forgot to paste BBcode :pokerFace:

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
I really like the look and sound of this game, but I am having some issues with the text spacing. More specifically, the text has either too little or too much space between each letter. Is this something on my end or is this due to the translation?

Edit: just noticed the help text file, I'm smart.

Reactions: KOR

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
This is one of my favorite VNs of all time. It's probably partially because I started reading it when I was in a bad place, but really it really surprised me and ended up meaning a lot to me. It helped me get out of the funk I was in and entertained me to boot.

I highly recommend this one.

Edit: I have no recollection of the scene from the second from last screenshot. Is that actually a part of this game or from somewhere else?

Last edited:
Reactions: kshyk

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Edit: I have no recollection of the scene from the second from last screenshot. Is that actually a part of this game or from somewhere else?
I don't recognize that character, but I did find it included in a collection of the game's CGs. It must be part of a flashback or something.

Reactions: cloudmoon

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
This is one of my favorite VNs of all time. It's probably partially because I started reading it when I was in a bad place, but really it really surprised me and ended up meaning a lot to me. It helped me get out of the funk I was in and entertained me to boot.

I highly recommend this one.

that's the flashback of the girl's mother probably, I presume!

Reactions: cloudmoon
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes