PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I wanted to be helpful, so here is a 100% save from the Amaterasu TL version of the game. I hope i got every file and tbh i'm not sure which one is unlocking the gallery, but that is why i put every one i could find in this .zip file (The game itself just puts these in the root folder as they get created, so it's a bit of a pain) Enjoy guys!

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
crossychannel_steam_edition_asie_3140.jpg
Cross†Channel - George Henry Shaft Patch

Since is no longer online, here's the game already patched.
Tried to up also to Workupload but it got insta banned.

DOWNLOAD
WIN:
-

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Could you reupload it please ?
Done, gofile is annoying me.. Everytime I'm trying to upload something I always get some random error and I have to try it for 10 or more time..
I've reported last time the link to the mods but it got rejected.

Edit:
Actually I see that mods reup the patch only (even tho some links are already down) so is also a solution, still is annoying to follow everytime the procedure so that's why I've released the game already patched.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minamyaou

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
Done, gofile is annoying me.. Everytime I'm trying to upload something I always get some random error and I have to try it for 10 or more time..
I've reported last time the link to the mods but it got rejected.

Edit:
Actually I see that mods reup the patch only (even tho some links are already down) so is also a solution, still is annoying to follow everytime the procedure so that's why I've released the game already patched.
Thank you. I already tried to patch my game but failed.

notstupid

Jun 22, 2020
I think I have a really big issue with the game being corrupted or something
I don't know why but when I load it up, the first scenes don't at all match up with what I'm seeing from a youtube video
it starts with taichi talking with his friends and all of a sudden he starts killing them all in a delusion, so if this is a corrupted file then it just fucking spoiled the story

dbsan

Sep 5, 2023
Sorry to bother but could you reupload? I think the file got taken off Gofile and the other link is dead
:cry:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The "censored" tag (for filtering) is missing.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The "censored" tag (for filtering) is missing.
Read the OP buddy!!!

Censored: Mosaics

The "censored" tag was created Long after these games where posted - and very unlikely anyone will go back not and add them now!?
images.jpg

Just use the "japanese game" tag and assume most will be or are "censored"!
It's their law!!!

Hellsieri

Jan 24, 2024
I know it's been years but when I try to run the CC eng.exe it says "No disc is inserted or another disc is inserted". I have tried to download the game from another source before trying this one, following instructions to use daemon tools in order to mount the discs, and it all worked until, like, the fifth sentence and then the same error appeared. I really want to play this game, so if anyone has any tips on how to solve the problem, I would be very happy to read them .

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes