Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Cross Love [Ep. 1] [Top Hat Studios] - Original Size: 447MB

Download PC (195MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vedpls

Feb 24, 2018
This is a sweet story with some decent art. It is a gay story with cross-dressing elements.. It seems premature to consider the protagonist transgender, and so I feel the tags matches somewhat finely.. The sissification tag seems a bit weird though.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
This is a sweet story with some decent art. It is a gay story with cross-dressing elements.. It seems premature to consider the protagonist transgender, and so I feel the tags matches somewhat finely.. The sissification tag seems a bit weird though.
Yeah I agree with that

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Bitdefender tells me that the .exe has a trojan in it. I used the mega download.
Bitdefender is wrong the exe is clean - - -
it's just a standard ren'py executable, you could replace it with the one from the sdk and run the game, all you would lose is the custom icon.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So i've got to the point that Yuu/Yukari is about to tell Kiriya about her dream ... and i'm enjoying things so far ... BUT!

If i hadn't got the PC working again, and i was having to play this on my Surface GO ... i wouldn't be. I can barely read the text on the 23-inch monitor; on the 10-inch Surface, i wouldn't be able to.

I REALLY recommend changing things so that the text is a colour that actually, ya know, SHOWS UP against the background...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Nice little VN, a little too short, wish they didn't rush this first episode, hoping they decide to add more.

mirnafaerie

Sep 15, 2019
why does it say ep 1? is there a plan to continue it in some way?
Quoting what I asked to the publisher through a Twitter dm and their reply:

• [My question] I just found out about what happened to Cross Love on Steam 2 years ago, but couldn't find any more info. Has there been any updates about it since then, if it's getting a sequel or something related?

• [Top Hat Studios' reply] Hello, unfortunately Cross Love was never re-allowed onto Steam after the ban. The game is still available elsewhere, such as JAST, Fakku, Nutaku, and Itch. Because of it's banning, unfortunately we have not been able to work on a sequel due to diminished returns and probable issues shipping the game on Steam.

Reactions: thkanuck and Grelk

thkanuck

Oct 2, 2019
Quoting what I asked to the publisher through a Twitter dm and their reply:

• [My question] I just found out about what happened to Cross Love on Steam 2 years ago, but couldn't find any more info. Has there been any updates about it since then, if it's getting a sequel or something related?

• [Top Hat Studios' reply] Hello, unfortunately Cross Love was never re-allowed onto Steam after the ban. The game is still available elsewhere, such as JAST, Fakku, Nutaku, and Itch. Because of it's banning, unfortunately we have not been able to work on a sequel due to diminished returns and probable issues shipping the game on Steam.
awww :(

Thanks for finding out though

Eva.Winter

Dec 16, 2020
I love to see more trans/trap/crossdressing/etc. games (Played most of them on tfgames). But this one went from 0-60 in no time at all.

From wearing his sisters skirt to school on day one to being fucked by his best friend on day two.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes