4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Wait, does this mean we can't have all the LIs in the harem at the same time? Are some mutually exclusive? Or are some only available on solo path with them?
I'm guessing it just means that some of them will need some convincing before they are okay with it. Just that we won't have the usual setup of a serial cheater turning into an instant harem as soon as everyone finds out without any friction.
The post from the dev that you are refering to was made in reply to a question if the girls will have "catfights" and whether they will get jealous and compete for mcs affection.
In that context it doesn't sound like there's gonna be any exclusion or anything of the sort.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm guessing it just means that some of them will need some convincing before they are okay with it. Just that we won't have the usual setup of a serial cheater turning into an instant harem as soon as everyone finds out without any friction.
The post from the dev that you are refering to was made in reply to a question if the girls will have "catfights" and whether they will get jealous and compete for mcs affection.
In that context it doesn't sound like there's gonna be any exclusion or anything of the sort.
Yea I saw that, but prior to that original comment about cat fights, nothing in the game released so far would have given me any expectation of in fighting among the girls, so that's why I'm asking why I asked.

Not saying I'd have expected all the girls to get along together 100% of the time, but cat fights has certain implications compared to simply disagreements

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Yea I saw that, but prior to that original comment about cat fights, nothing in the game released so far would have given me any expectation of in fighting among the girls, so that's why I'm asking why I asked.
Depends on how you define it. Yua and Serena are kindof hostile to each other. Or more accurately Yua is hostile towards Serena when it comes to mc. Funnily enough she has pretty much the exact opposite sentiment when it comes to Lianna and mc.

DuskDuck

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Depends on how you define it. Yua and Serena are kindof hostile to each other. Or more accurately Yua is hostile towards Serena when it comes to mc. Funnily enough she has pretty much the exact opposite sentiment when it comes to Lianna and mc.
Yua and Serena have always been like this, even before the MC came to the Human Realm. That's why Dyna said, "Can you two just be nice to each other for once?" when she tried to stop their argument. With the MC (Noah) now here, Yua's dislike for Serena has deepened due to how strict Serena is with him. As for Liana and the MC, Yua jokes about Liana being nice to him because, for Yua, that's out of character for Liana. Plus, Yua is Liana's best friend, so these types of jokes are usually not taken seriously. So currently, the way Yua acts toward Serena is purely because of her relationship with Serena, not because of the MC... YET!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Yua and Serena have always been like this, even before the MC came to the Human Realm. That's why Dyna said, "Can you two just be nice to each other for once?" when she tried to stop their argument. With the MC (Noah) now here, Yua's dislike for Serena has deepened due to how strict Serena is with him. As for Liana and the MC, Yua jokes about Liana being nice to him because, for Yua, that's out of character for Liana. Plus, Yua is Liana's best friend, so these types of jokes are usually not taken seriously. So currently, the way Yua acts toward Serena is purely because of her relationship with Serena, not because of the MC... YET!
Yeah that was my impression as well. Though it was kindof strange how Yua jumped in when Serena was touching mc's arm. Because Serena wasn't really doing or saying anything mean to mc. She just stood there, looking at him and yua jumped in.

DuskDuck

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Yeah that was my impression as well. Though it was kindof strange how Yua jumped in when Serena was touching mc's arm. Because Serena wasn't really doing or saying anything mean to mc. She just stood there, looking at him and yua jumped in.
Yua is a bit overprotective and tends to overthink. When the MC failed the Qi test, Serena wanted to ask him how he could join the Sect if he can't train in Qi (magic stuff). The way she approached him—yelling "Hey you!" and pulling his arm—made Yua feel like Serena was being hostile to the MC, so she jumped in. Serena might have been trying to say or do something mean to the MC, but as soon as she touched his arm, she just stood there, dumbfounded. Why? Stay tuned for Chapter II, where all these strange and vague parts will be answered, and even more unclear questions will be raised. :)

Reactions: Alandir

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Soul Weaver: "Whatever it is, I have to give you props because you are Qi Initial but still trying to fight me.

Immersion: Am I a joke to you!?

I mean, seriously... I could see any of the characters from Earth saying "props" but a native? What?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shitass1001

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Some scenes need to be reworked or rewritten, so not much progress was made.

1720412820540.png

This Week's Sneak Peek: Need a hand?

1720412832173.png

Reactions: McGreed

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
I'm going on vacation next week, so I don't think I'll make any progress. However, the Weekly Sneak Peek will still be there. It's also getting busier for me these days, so everything will be slowing down a bit. But I am still aiming to release this in August, or at least finish the PC version by then. I know it's been a long wait, especially for those of you who have been here since the release of the Unreal Engine version (0.1.0). I'm sorry to keep you all waiting!

1720957117038.png

I'm running out of no-spoiler/minor-spoiler frames! There are so many new things in the next chapter that I want you all to experience fully in the update itself. Anyway, here is this week Sneak Peak.

1720957187848.png

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes