MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I looked through the changelog and didnt see it, so i will ask. Are there any tier IV? Or is tier III max for now?
Max is tier 3

It must be said we are reworking corruption/relationship significantly; tomorrow, there will be an update. So far Laia (mushroom girl), Shael (dark elf) and Sybil (the landlady, and with tomorrow's update) are all changed, we believe for the better. We are also working on adding transformations, first with breast expansion. So far we have the assets for four characters, and we will make a big update when we will add this choice for all the currently available girls.

Here examples

1710825021319.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Can we go back and forth with the transformations, if we end up not liking them down the line? IE if you go giant balloons, are you forever stuck with giant balloons?
I know you can go back and forth with the mental changes, which is nice.
Yeah, they will be fully optional and reversible.

Here is a better early teaser.
1710889861311.png 1710889890335.png

Anonrase

Formerly 'Qraseee'
Jan 17, 2024
When does the update get uploaded to f95? It seems the version here is like, 3 months worth of updates behind.
Great game btw, but i cannot afford a monthly subscription to get new updates.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When does the update get uploaded to f95? It seems the version here is like, 3 months worth of updates behind.
Great game btw, but i cannot afford a monthly subscription to get new updates.
Even Itchio only has 0.18 as latest public version... unless you are referring to some kind of Patreon release I don't see what you mean

MitchBoyson

Mar 2, 2020
Max is tier 3

It must be said we are reworking corruption/relationship significantly; tomorrow, there will be an update. So far Laia (mushroom girl), Shael (dark elf) and Sybil (the landlady, and with tomorrow's update) are all changed, we believe for the better. We are also working on adding transformations, first with breast expansion. So far we have the assets for four characters, and we will make a big update when we will add this choice for all the currently available girls.

Here examples

View attachment 3457672

was there any BE content in ver .21? couldn't find a changelog about it but i would be willing to pledge if there is.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
was there any BE content in ver .21? couldn't find a changelog about it but i would be willing to pledge if there is.
Not yet, we will make a big announcement when it's released. The idea is to release the BE content for all (or as many girls as possible) in a single update

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
what other transformations will be part of the game?
We will decide after the first release; if transformations are popular enough, we definitely add a few more (hips and maybe flat chest).

Besides that, we might add other changes that are not TFs in itself; new outfits for sure, and we are looking into adding accesories like piercings.

Skulcrusher

Feb 1, 2018
Am I missing something. I have Laia, to 4 relationship and corruption. Then 100 on all other stats and yet I cannot get to the exhibition or public use scenes, anyone have an idea as to how to progress?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Am I missing something. I have Laia, to 4 relationship and corruption. Then 100 on all other stats and yet I cannot get to the exhibition or public use scenes, anyone have an idea as to how to progress?
For now, that's it. We are planning on reworking both libido and exhibitionism, so you aren't really missing something so far.
It's not ideal to have to take this step back, but in the long run it will help to make the game better, or at least that's what we believe.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrossWorlds-0.20
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Kaldalis

May 14, 2018
With the new corruption system can we no longer change outfits on characters like the landlady?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Importing an old save. lai is missing her transformation which happens during the third quest with the genie lamp.

During the 3rd quest, the quest for Laia to get the magical sun stone. Here are the choices:

On really old save... all of these were correct.
The ony problematic values were
lai_shroom = red
lai_breasts = regular

which I needed to manually set to the above mentioned values to fix my save.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes