anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I like the look of the game but think I'd rather wait for it to finish to jump into it.

I'll buy it when it comes to a storefront.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It's an interesting game, personally would love to see some expansion on the "transformation" aspect (basically being able to expand/shrink assets of characters like tits and perhaps at most being able to make them futa/female).

Also I would find it fun if characters could actually develop relationships with each other rather than the lustful ones that implied the inhibition stat.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Very happy to see this game updating.
Patches: *
the ipatch does not work with latest version. crashes the moment you run the game.
-5 new scenes for Rowen, two exclusive to their feminine version.
-All the interaction content needed to progress from acquaintance to sex friend.
-3 new mind control scenes, in case you want to go through that path.
wait... there is a non mind control route?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
>> How do we make even sexier elves?
> Well... elves are just humans with pointy ears. ergo, what people like about them are the ears. Just give them more ears!
>> BRILLIANT!

I am dying from laughter here at the elves with four ears
four ears.png

well, she is very sexy.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Somehow the dev/game lost its focus...i mean, the options to grind grow since 0.4 with every update, but not a single mission, not a single quest progress, nothing to do at all except for pointless grinding. I takes longer to download the game than to complete it.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Somehow the dev/game lost its focus...i mean, the options to grind grow since 0.4 with every update, but not a single mission, not a single quest progress, nothing to do at all except for pointless grinding. I takes longer to download the game than to complete it.
We focused on adding some basic content to every character before moving with the story. Also, the art we are doing for these characters will come handy when we want to do some story stuff, so it's not in vain.

In short, we only have the budget to commission some art a month, but after this update (0.12), when the last existing character is getting content (The mushroom girl clone), we'll continue with the main story, since with this we'll have assets for all current existing characters.

We try to keep grinding to a minimum. but if you click and mind break them, it wouldn't be fun at all.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
While it makes some sense, are you sure about the "last existing character"? We have an unsatisfied neighbor, a pervert lamp ghost and a goblin with only one possible but very disgusting option (dunno if it unlocks more, its nothing i would ever do so i dont know if there is more ^^). Additional we have a little sister we can only talk to (dunno if the little brother has any content, i only talked and manipulated it and as soon the gender was changeable i changed it and dont want to check back).
Well, you may increase the points gain in the second row of actions to reduce grinding in the future since i guess most unlockables then will need more of those points and replaying the same scenes over and over may get boring.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
While it makes some sense, are you sure about the "last existing character"? We have an unsatisfied neighbor, a pervert lamp ghost and a goblin with only one possible but very disgusting option (dunno if it unlocks more, its nothing i would ever do so i dont know if there is more ^^). Additional we have a little sister we can only talk to (dunno if the little brother has any content, i only talked and manipulated it and as soon the gender was changeable i changed it and dont want to check back).
Well, you may increase the points gain in the second row of actions to reduce grinding in the future since i guess most unlockables then will need more of those points and replaying the same scenes over and over may get boring.
Alistar/Alice (roommate) have already content to them, and the priestess, neighbor and goblin are not priority for now.

We might check and adjust the amount of points you get. Although, as a tip, if you increase mood to over 50, you get a huge boost of how many points you get per interaction. Alternatively, if they are in a bad mood you barely get any points, are you sure that might not be slowing down your game significantly?

Reactions: hofom77573
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes