yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrossWorlds-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
i hate the new corrupt system so im dropping this game now.. been way to much change now for the worse and everything feels all over the place on that, and a lot of extra shit not needed tbf.

b8ced96199e56d254419afc00347769c.jpg

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You were able to use corruption I can't even raise corruption past 0.
I wonder what has been the problem, like if the system is confusing or it's bugged and not working (Definitely need to add some sort of tutorial, will do in this update)

In the new system you raise normalization, then, when it gets to 100, you can increase corruption. Corruption now goes by levels (Level 1, 2, 3) instead of a flat 0-100. This means the spells and sex scenes will also change according to the level. All have currently 4 levels of corruption (Except the tavernkeeper), since the idea is to add "special training" after that level (i.e. exhibitionism)

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
I am very impressed at how the devs have managed to take an amazing early concept for the game, and just make it progressively worse with each update. I think the fact this is still rated 4/5 really speaks to how good the game was initially, because the current state of this game deserves a 2.5 at best.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes