corellius

Feb 5, 2024
... but the old system was even more grindy
this is an improvement, but it should improve further.
i dont know, once you upped things enough part of the grind on the old system were the scenes themselves, and how clear every bit was helped. like the amazon woman is still on the old system, does not feel as grindy as anyone on the new. and going through the mom on the new system felt waaaay longer than it took on the old. so i dont know if its really less grind. i mean maybe you ultimately have to do more in between corruption tier ups, but what you do to level up has alot more variety with the old system. the new system you have to just repeat the same 4 options over and over, stopping only to raise the stats repeating those dropped. old system i could just sorta do whatever, see alot of variety while leveling them. so sure ill take your word for it that the old is somehow more grind... but it sure as hell does not feel like it compared to the overly repetitive new system.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
i dont know, once you upped things enough part of the grind on the old system were the scenes themselves, and how clear every bit was helped. like the amazon woman is still on the old system, does not feel as grindy as anyone on the new. and going through the mom on the new system felt waaaay longer than it took on the old. so i dont know if its really less grind. i mean maybe you ultimately have to do more in between corruption tier ups, but what you do to level up has alot more variety with the old system. the new system you have to just repeat the same 4 options over and over, stopping only to raise the stats repeating those dropped. old system i could just sorta do whatever, see alot of variety while leveling them. so sure ill take your word for it that the old is somehow more grind... but it sure as hell does not feel like it compared to the overly repetitive new system.
Are you keeping your mood up?
the only grindy part in the new system is keeping the mood up between scenes. Maybe arousal and control if you actually have sex with them.
since mood applies a multiplier to stat gains, I just naturally get girls to 100% progress on the progress stats via simply watch each unique scene once.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
wait... repeat...
did you actually continue leveling when the girl had no new scenes?
devs did not cap progress based on actual content.
So there is content for for example corruption 1 and corruption 2. but no corruption 3 or corruption 4 content.
You can raise your number to corruption 4 by grinding corruption 2 content.
but by doing so you actually permanently skip future content that isn't out yet and also waste your time.
The girls are incomplete. when you stop seeing new content, stop advancing.

corellius

Feb 5, 2024
wait... repeat...
did you actually continue leveling when the girl had no new scenes?
devs did not cap progress based on actual content.
So there is content for for example corruption 1 and corruption 2. but no corruption 3 or corruption 4 content.
You can raise your number to corruption 4 by grinding corruption 2 content.
but by doing so you actually permanently skip future content that isn't out yet and also waste your time.
The girls are incomplete. when you stop seeing new content, stop advancing.
wow, thats hilarious. you try to defend the new system, and reveal that its actually even worse that i realized.... good job lol. i mean most the girls wont have sex until level 3 or 4 even, so im supposed to what, not even get to that content when the mid at best and barely different from each other corruption scenes start repeating? and just never get to the sex scenes? part of your first reply implies this... meaning half the content that is actually there i should just not do.... wow.

as for the mood... yes im keeping it up its like half the grind and the part i find most annoying... it forces you to repeat the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over... its maddening.

i... really man if your goal was to justify the devs actions or "win me over" you did an awful job. i was going to keep trying for a while and give the game a chance because what was there was good even if the new system i thought was awful. but what youve told me makes it even worse, and if this is the direction its going... im thinking i should just drop it now, and not waste my time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
wow, thats hilarious. you try to defend the new system, and reveal that its actually even worse that i realized.... good job lol. i mean most the girls wont have sex until level 3 or 4 even, so im supposed to what, not even get to that content when the mid at best and barely different from each other corruption scenes start repeating? and just never get to the sex scenes? part of your first reply implies this... meaning half the content that is actually there i should just not do.... wow.

as for the mood... yes im keeping it up its like half the grind and the part i find most annoying... it forces you to repeat the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over... its maddening.

i... really man if your goal was to justify the devs actions or "win me over" you did an awful job. i was going to keep trying for a while and give the game a chance because what was there was good even if the new system i thought was awful. but what youve told me makes it even worse, and if this is the direction its going... im thinking i should just drop it now, and not waste my time.
Wether you like the new system or not seems (atleast in your case) be the question on what brought you here in the fist place.
The old system made this a MIND CONTROL game where you rewrote the characters personalities into something akin to a Bimbo.

The new system turns this into a CORRUPTION game with the focus on playing the long game to keep as much personality of the original alive and just subtly change the Characters desires.
I do think the new system is tedious at parts, but it certainly makes this feel like a real corruption game rather than your average mind controll game.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

I am not "trying to defend" anything. I don't have a "goal" here.
I am not the dev. I am a dude who played the game.
The new system is less grindy than the old system. But it still has some grind.
The new system has its flaws, which I openly point out.

In regards to lack of content.
This very same content was also lacking in the old system.

as someone who has played many incomplete games, it is kinda blatantly obvious to me where I reached end of content and you should stop raising your numbers and wait for more content instead
But I do think they should have placed a cap on the progress to not let you advance relationship or corruption tiers based on the currently available content.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
wait they removed the mind control system and turned it to corruption?,the fuck the personality alteration and changing was literally the best aprt of the game for me,now its just corruption, dropping this
You still use mind controll to open their minds to the new possibilities of breaking taboos they considered mandatory before, but it's no longer "NOW YOU ARE A TOTAL SLUT FUCKING ANYTHING WITH A COCK" way of useing that power

corellius

Feb 5, 2024
You still use mind controll to open their minds to the new possibilities of breaking taboos they considered mandatory before, but it's no longer "NOW YOU ARE A TOTAL SLUT FUCKING ANYTHING WITH A COCK" way of useing that power
did we even play the same game? once you hit like level 3 or 4 corruption they literally just become "total slut fucking anything" whereas in the old system you had to manually change the specific setting in them to make them do anything other than just you. so... literally the opposite of what you just described.

I am not "trying to defend" anything. I don't have a "goal" here.
I am not the dev. I am a dude who played the game.
The new system is less grindy than the old system. But it still has some grind.
The new system has its flaws, which I openly point out.

In regards to lack of content.
This very same content was also lacking in the old system.

as someone who has played many incomplete games, it is kinda blatantly obvious to me where I reached end of content and you should stop raising your numbers and wait for more content instead
But I do think they should have placed a cap on the progress to not let you advance relationship or corruption tiers based on the currently available content.
the heck do you mean "blatantly" obvious? again, did we play the same thing? im starting to doubt lol. literally everyone on the new system doesn't even unlock any sex scenes until level 3 or 4, so if you are supposed to "stop" as you say before that because of content gaps... well you literally have to go past to even get to the content that IS there... so in what world is that obvious? ill say again, with the old system you unlocked stuff as you went, there was a progression with each level, but it was all optional, if you wanted you could just blitz to the next level. in the new system... its 2 or 3 levels of basically nothing, and then everything all at once at the very end when the corruption cant go any higher.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did we even play the same game? once you hit like level 3 or 4 corruption they literally just become "total slut fucking anything" whereas in the old system you had to manually change the specific setting in them to make them do anything other than just you. so... literally the opposite of what you just described.

the heck do you mean "blatantly" obvious? again, did we play the same thing? im starting to doubt lol. literally everyone on the new system doesn't even unlock any sex scenes until level 3 or 4, so if you are supposed to "stop" as you say before that because of content gaps... well you literally have to go past to even get to the content that IS there... so in what world is that obvious? ill say again, with the old system you unlocked stuff as you went, there was a progression with each level, but it was all optional, if you wanted you could just blitz to the next level. in the new system... its 2 or 3 levels of basically nothing, and then everything all at once at the very end when the corruption cant go any higher.
Apparently we haven't played the same game as what you describe is nothing like the game I played here... so I gues you either made some strange choices or it's some personal delusion on either side... since I can't recall any of what you said to happen I am not sure which is which

Reactions: harem.king

corellius

Feb 5, 2024
Apparently we haven't played the same game as what you describe is nothing like the game I played here... so I guess you either made some strange choices or it's some personal delusion on either side... since I can't recall any of what you said to happen I am not sure which is which
definitely not me whose deluded lol. just double checked, both the mom and the drow chick, go from refusing to do any sex to banging a full room full of people after one level up. one arbitrary level up and suddenly instant slut. with the old system you had to level and set them to be able to bang anyone else too, it was all under your control. new system is just number go up, now slut.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes