Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
This may have been reported already, but in the alley you go through to get to the shopping district the collision with the walls is very messed up, so you can just walk through most of the walls. Doesn't really let you do anything since there's nothing to interact with but thought you should know.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
This may have been reported already, but in the alley you go through to get to the shopping district the collision with the walls is very messed up, so you can just walk through most of the walls. Doesn't really let you do anything since there's nothing to interact with but thought you should know.
Thanks for the heads up, I don't believe that has been reported. Some of the decorations probably messed up collision.
Is there any futa on male content yet?
Plenty, if you view the MC as a boy
Yeah there's plenty of futa content in the game, and some of the female NPC's can grow penises temporarily for certain scenes.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Ok, so what´s the difference between versions, rendered is dead and only rpgm? Because the preview pics are confusing me

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Ok, so what´s the difference between versions, rendered is dead and only rpgm? Because the preview pics are confusing me
The rendered version is ridiculously out of date and serves almost zero purpose, but I guess it's against the rules to remove anything from a thread so it and the pictures have to stay. The current version (0.45.5) uses the drawn art style shown in the preview images, not the rendered ones, though many scenes still lack art and are text based at the moment. And lastly, yes the game is only in RPGMaker.

Reactions: Rabonixxx

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
The rendered version is ridiculously out of date and serves almost zero purpose, but I guess it's against the rules to remove anything from a thread so it and the pictures have to stay. The current version (0.45.5) uses the drawn art style shown in the preview images, not the rendered ones, though many scenes still lack art and are text based at the moment. And lastly, yes the game is only in RPGMaker.
Thanks! (y)

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
When is the gallery going to be added?
I've been adding in a way to review scenes that have artwork in them as I've added art, and I plan to add in the older scenes with art as well. I don't know when/if I'll get to a full gallery of all the scenes though, because there's hundreds of them.

Reactions: KarmaEX

AtDirge391

Mar 10, 2023
I've been adding in a way to review scenes that have artwork in them as I've added art, and I plan to add in the older scenes with art as well. I don't know when/if I'll get to a full gallery of all the scenes though, because there's hundreds of them.
Heya! Been playing for a while, and I just wanted to say I love the game - going both ways. I turn it on to sate my...dirty, desires, then end up playing a good chunk of the game because you're written it in damn well and hilariously too. Keep up the great work!
oh and yeah, a full gallery would be appreciated!

P.S: It would be fantastic if there were more image scenes featuring the prostate in an x-ray fashion, the best example being the one where you fail against a Futa Dryad. That scene was incredible!

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Heya! Been playing for a while, and I just wanted to say I love the game - going both ways. I turn it on to sate my...dirty, desires, then end up playing a good chunk of the game because you're written it in damn well and hilariously too. Keep up the great work!
oh and yeah, a full gallery would be appreciated!

P.S: It would be fantastic if there were more image scenes featuring the prostate in an x-ray fashion, the best example being the one where you fail against a Futa Dryad. That scene was incredible!
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game so much, thanks! As mentioned above, I plan to at least have a gallery of the scenes with artwork, but I don't know when/if I'll get around to a full gallery of absolutely everything. (I'm at the very least making most new scenes re-viewable from where they occur going forward though.)

As for the x-ray image, I'll try and add that in more often. I do like how it looks quite a bit, that is one of my favorite commissions overall for the game as well, turned out really great.
guys even if i use the chmod on mac for the njws file it doesn't launch, what can i do ?
If you are using Mac OS 11 or later you are probably out of luck. Unfortunately, there was a large change with version 11, which caused RPG Maker MV to be incompatible with Mac's, and the developers only updated the newer RPG Maker MZ to be compatible with that operating system. You should be able to run the web version of the game through a browser, with the downside being that the web version isn't compatible with the plugins that cause the players appearance to change based on their outfits or their face image to change during conversations. If you want to try the web version you will most likely have to use this link to set up your browser to work with it.

If you are on an earlier Mac OS you can try moving the game to your applications folder or giving it read/write privileges. I think that's what the chmod command does though, so it sounds like it's the operating system issue.

Gina Ran

Dec 3, 2020
hey guys, not sure if yall will have access to it, but here's the full Mega straight off the 4.6 early access post

• Red Heart
Reactions: likesbootyok

cazelkills

Aug 11, 2023
Great art, but it's hard for me to get into all these rpgm games. I wish there was a cheat mode for only story and art

Dec 14, 2019
It seems like in 0.46 there's a couple points where you get stuck. End of middle of nowhere dungeon if you beat Alexander you can no longer proceed. Also if you go to the church dungeon after you get stuck.

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
It seems like in 0.46 there's a couple points where your get stuck. End of middle of nowhere dungeon if you beat Alexander you can no longer proceed. Also if you go to the church dungeon after you get stuck.
It was fixed in the the update for me, that or it triggers only sometimes when you lose.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
It seems like in 0.46 there's a couple points where you get stuck. End of middle of nowhere dungeon if you beat Alexander you can no longer proceed. Also if you go to the church dungeon after you get stuck.
I'll check on the church bug, but you should be able to escape with the "teleport to Elmgar" option with the debug item for now. As for the Alexander, bug, that should be fixed with patch 0.46.7. It's after defeating him, the golems are still there preventing you from proceeding? There was an issue if you won by defeating all the golems but not Alexander himself, which should be fixed by that patch. If you're save is stuck and you don't have a file from just before the fight let me know and I can try to set up a debug option to fix it. Thanks for letting me know about those issues.
Edit:The church bug should be fixed. It was a simple case of "not putting in an exit to begin with" that was causing the problem.

Last edited:

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
I am not really into this kind of content and I thought this game had something with a certain series so I came here but now I am hooked. I am glad that you moved from renders/3D to traditional 2D, it looks amazing, my favourite scene is the onahole in the dungeon followed by the visit to Beatrice. Also, there are a very few games with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
content, honesty one of my weirdest fetish followed by ear, and I would love to see more scene's like this one especially since the MC is lacking a crucial hole, it would only make sense to make it up for it by having additional holes.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes