StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I can't open the game. When I try to open it on the web version it gives me this View attachment 2945198
If I try to start the Mac version it simply says it can't start as there are incomplete or missing files.
Hmm, that's odd. It's not even really listing an error, just saying that there is a bug and giving a bunch of plugins. While it's not the expected bug for running through a browser, I'll still suggest this link as the first possible solution. Let me know if this doesn't help. And also please let me know what browser you are attempting to run the game through with the web version as well. Another thing you could give a shot is a different browser, such a firefox. (Unless that's what you are already using.) As for the Mac version, if your OS version is 11 or later, it's simply not compatible for RPG Maker MV, as something Mac changed in their OS broke compatibility. If it is version 10 or earlier let me know and I can try and troubleshoot it.

Reactions: Kuroxi
Jun 21, 2018
Ayo, tryna play with a gamepad but the keybinds are kinda wonky. How do I change em? Pressing F1 isn't pulling the options menu up either.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Gamepad buddy, not keyboard. Controller.
Ah, there isn't a built in option for that. I've tried adding in a plugin that lets you adjust controller bindings, but I can't confirm whether it works or not because my controller apparently does not work with my pc. I can confirm the menu opens and lets you adjust things, at the very least. It should open with the O key after installing the plugin. If it doesn't, you might need to open the keyboard config and set a key to "GampadConfig". Let me know if that works or not, I can see if there are other options as well. This patch should add the Gamepad Config plugin, just copy and paste it into your "www" folder and merge/overwrite anything it asks you to.

Jun 21, 2018
Ah, there isn't a built in option for that. I've tried adding in a plugin that lets you adjust controller bindings, but I can't confirm whether it works or not because my controller apparently does not work with my pc. I can confirm the menu opens and lets you adjust things, at the very least. It should open with the O key after installing the plugin. If it doesn't, you might need to open the keyboard config and set a key to "GampadConfig". Let me know if that works or not, I can see if there are other options as well. This patch should add the Gamepad Config plugin, just copy and paste it into your "www" folder and merge/overwrite anything it asks you to. Mega
Ty buddy, you should add this patch as an extra download link on the main game page. I know i'm not the only one who uses controllers for RPGM games. Or maybe just include in the game files in the next update so people don't have to download an extra patch to get their controllers to work right.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Ty buddy, you should add this patch as an extra download link on the main game page. I know i'm not the only one who uses controllers for RPGM games. Or maybe just include in the game files in the next update so people don't have to download an extra patch to get their controllers to work right.
Yeah the plan was to just have it included in future versions of the game by default, no reason to leave it out now that I know it works.
i cant open the game because of this issue, how can i fix this? View attachment 2962800
I'm going to assume you are running the web version of the game because that is where this issue is usually seen, in which case following the instructions in this link should help. If it doesn't fix the issue or you aren't running the web version let me know. (And if you aren't running the web version do include which version you are running please.) Thanks.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
How do you trigger both Adeline scenes?
The first scene is triggered just by walking up to her at the bar. She's at the first table when you enter. Spoilers for the content of her scenes: If your penis is small enough to trigger her scenes normally, (3 or less inches), it will happen automatically just by getting near her. If not, you'll have to interact with her directly and choose to pretend your penis is small for the sake of the scene. Either way, afterwards you need to finish the first dungeon, and then when you come back to the bar either get near her or talk to her again to trigger the second scene.

Reactions: BigMaclargeHuge

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so i've read in the thread vagina stuff will only be temporary, but is it possible for the mc to completely identify as female despite having the cock? like even when people see it and call them a guy they'd say "i might have this but i'm still a girl or smth"

Reactions: GokutheG

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
so i've read in the thread vagina stuff will only be temporary, but is it possible for the mc to completely identify as female despite having the cock? like even when people see it and call them a guy they'd say "i might have this but i'm still a girl or smth"
Generally, yes. The vast majority of characters will default to whatever the player sets their preferred gender to. There are some very early cases where I hadn't set this up, such as the barkeep who calls the player "lad", and there are a few scenes where characters will default to calling the player a boy no matter what, such as the character named Daddy whose scenes are entirely focused around training the player to be a sissy. And there's the opposite with Katie, who will only refer to you as a girl.

jt26

May 25, 2018
is it just me or i cant see the images of sex, only text, in 1st dungeon gloryhole there is a image and after that non, like in the forest with elf gangbang no images only text?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
is it just me or i cant see the images of sex, only text, in 1st dungeon gloryhole there is a image and after that non, like in the forest with elf gangbang no images only text?
The game is still mostly text-based as I worked on it for several years before I began adding artwork. If art isn't displayed it's not because of a bug, there just isn't art for that scene quite yet.

Reactions: jt26

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
What triggers getting the cum text in status to appear? The only thing that happend was the plant gathering for me, but does that really get you to the level of accustomed to it?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
What triggers getting the cum text in status to appear? The only thing that happend was the plant gathering for me, but does that really get you to the level of accustomed to it?
I'm assuming you mean which events increase the cum text status? There are quite a few, but they happen more early on, because I kind of started to forget to add that variable for some scenes later on. Also, your cum addiction has to increase a few times for the text to change. The following scenes increase it: (Spoils some of the scenes in the game, obviously.)

• The first four barkeep blowjob scenes
  • The Beatrice blowjob scene
  • Lizardman defeat if you open up
  • Sniffing a thong you find in an Orc's bedroom, especially if you suck her off afterwards
  • The Elven gangbang
  • The third scene with Carl at the church
  • The scene in the second dungeon where you fall inside of a gloryhole hypno trap
  • The "bull milk" scene in the "milking room" section of the second dungeon. (Go right once you enter Hypno Hell and then enter the right door in the cow-print square area.
  • The scene at the bar where a guy offers to pay you to use your "Dick Sucking Lips." (Requires large lips.)
  • Losing to the Gyaru Dryad in the third dungeon
  • Choosing to clean up the cum-covered girl you can find in the alleyways with your tongue.
  • The second scene with Beatrice where she grows a cock.
  • Drinking "Minotar" in the fourth dungeon
  • Losing to the Minotaur in the fourth dungeon
  • And licking the cum out of the used onahole you can find in the alleyways.
Also a bug. The pure strong potion gave me 5 depravity instead of taking it away.
Thanks for reporting that bug, I had it set up correctly but only if you bought the "potion potion". That will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: FenrirsBlade

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
Maybe a thing to do in general, but some scenes don't seem to give the depravity they advertise.

It might be that depravity can go negative but doesn't show it in the status window. I'm honestly min-maxing low depravity so that might be the reason. If so nothing wrong else an example where I don't get depravity.

There were more than these, but the two I know for sure are after the first dungeon.
- Go to the back alley and see the sissy and daddy fuck for the second time.
- Say no.
- Game says +2 fem +2 dep.
- Check status only to see fem being increased.
- Continue to the clothing store for intro to modelling, ignoring the random event.
- Model for her.
- I chose 2nd outfit, and got +6 fem + 2 dep.
- Again only fem increased in status.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes