kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Hi StickyIckyCiC I wanted ask a couple of things, first of all, will the MC be getting new art related to the 1-inch clitty and watery pathetic semen when she is working in the glory hole in the first dungeon, and the alley, also, which scenes will be getting art in the next update in general, speaking of update, when will be the next update coming, like in a month, two months. Also, is the tongue pleasure seal thing permenant? I got stuck in the piano room so I wasn't able to find out, though it was mentioned that it will have effects on gameplay later in the story, if so why not make the purple route a permenant thing too, who doesn't like big breasts.

WARNING THIS CAN BE PAINFUL FOR GUYS HERE, SO READ THE SPOILER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the spoiler, you know semen isn't made in the balls, right? If you had no balls, you would still produce cum, since that is produced in the prostate, it just wouldn't have any sperm cells in it and you wouldn't be able to achieve an erection naturally due to lack of testosterone.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes