YellowOkami

May 4, 2020
I just can't transfer the save to new version, the site keeps giving me different errors even after i tried pasting only half of "VariablesData", i'l be thankful is somebody could transfer the save for me. Really like the game but too lazy to start from the beginning

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
View attachment 3655616
I just want to share how this couldn't have been more perfect.
Exquisitely jerked.
I just can't transfer the save to new version, the site keeps giving me different errors even after i tried pasting only half of "VariablesData", i'l be thankful is somebody could transfer the save for me. Really like the game but too lazy to start from the beginning
Alright, so I think the issue was that the fresh save had a variable saved that you didn't have saved in your save file, so when you copied things over, you erased that variable, which caused a bug. Maybe. I'm not super confident on that one, but regardless of why it wasn't working, I should have fixed it. I suggest renaming your current save folder o "save_backup" or something and then moving the full save folder here into your game. (It will extract to a folder called save2 that has the actual save folder inside of it.) (Also, the save I used to fix this was file32, so you'll have to scroll down when loading the game to find it.)

Reactions: YellowOkami

YellowOkami

May 4, 2020
Exquisitely jerked.

Alright, so I think the issue was that the fresh save had a variable saved that you didn't have saved in your save file, so when you copied things over, you erased that variable, which caused a bug. Maybe. I'm not super confident on that one, but regardless of why it wasn't working, I should have fixed it. I suggest renaming your current save folder o "save_backup" or something and then moving the full save folder here into your game. (It will extract to a folder called save2 that has the actual save folder inside of it.) (Also, the save I used to fix this was file32, so you'll have to scroll down when loading the game to find it.)
Mega
Thanks a lot!. Yeah i quite often have backups of the saves of the games i play, have been burned on it a few times already. Can't wait for the new update! Really like your work, one of the best if not the best of this rare genre.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any chances for a monster, werewolf for example, to be added to the game? A huge monster fucking our petite protagonist giving her a huge stomach bulge or being dragged thought the floor after some exhausting sex sounds pretty hot.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Thanks a lot!. Yeah i quite often have backups of the saves of the games i play, have been burned on it a few times already. Can't wait for the new update! Really like your work, one of the best if not the best of this rare genre.
amazing game. Thank you for this. ^^ I feel its so rare to find games in this genre. Let alone good ones.
Thank you! I'm glad you've both enjoyed the game!
any chances for a monster, werewolf for example, to be added to the game? A huge monster fucking our petite protagonist giving her a huge stomach bulge or being dragged thought the floor after some exhausting sex sounds pretty hot.
I'm going to assume you haven't encountered the Minotaur yet, but I feel like that character is almost exactly what you are looking for lol.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Hi StickyIckyCiC I wanted ask a couple of things, first of all, will the MC be getting new art related to the 1-inch clitty and watery pathetic semen when she is working in the glory hole in the first dungeon, and the alley, also, which scenes will be getting art in the next update in general, speaking of update, when will be the next update coming, like in a month, two months. Also, is the tongue pleasure seal thing permenant? I got stuck in the piano room so I wasn't able to find out, though it was mentioned that it will have effects on gameplay later in the story, if so why not make the purple route a permenant thing too, who doesn't like big breasts.

WARNING THIS CAN BE PAINFUL FOR GUYS HERE, SO READ THE SPOILER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hi StickyIckyCiC I wanted ask a couple of things, first of all, will the MC be getting new art related to the 1-inch clitty and watery pathetic semen when she is working in the glory hole in the first dungeon, and the alley, also, which scenes will be getting art in the next update in general, speaking of update, when will be the next update coming, like in a month, two months. Also, is the tongue pleasure seal thing permenant? I got stuck in the piano room so I wasn't able to find out, though it was mentioned that it will have effects on gameplay later in the story, if so why not make the purple route a permenant thing too, who doesn't like big breasts.

WARNING THIS CAN BE PAINFUL FOR GUYS HERE, SO READ THE SPOILER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There won't be variants added to any old art for body sizes. Given that the players chest, ass and penis can all be a large number of sizes, it's too much to ask the artists I commission from to have variants for all of those possible sizes, especially since most scenes I commission now have a few different versions by default, so variants for body sizes aren't commonly available in artwork. For the next update, the scenes getting art are the ball slapping scene with the domination golem in the blue route of the fifth dungeon, and the spanking chastity scene with Sister Cynthia at the church. The update will be publicly available in a month. Typically updates take 1-2 months to complete. I shoot for 1 month, but usually fail and end up taking longer as I make the update too big to finish in time.

The tongue pleasure seal isn't permanent, but will have some minor effects in future scenes, mostly when interacting with the character you meet at the start of that route. The gameplay effects thing was something I had planned, but what I'd meant was that it would effect gameplay within the green route. It was never intended to be a big impact in gameplay outside of that route. I didn't end up putting in any gameplay effects in the route either, because splitting the dungeon into three routes ended up making the fifth dungeon ridiculously long, so I cut some things to prevent me from being stuck working on the fifth dungeon for all of time, lol.

As for your spoilered question, no, that's not going to be a thing in the game. That's definitely too intense for my tastes personally.

Intersting game. Is it almost finished or no end in site...like Tales of Androgyny?
I'm currently developing the 6th dungeon, with 7 or 8 total dungeon's planned. If there is 8, the 8th one will probably be smaller than normal. I didn't originally have a set amount of dungeon's planned, but I do think the game is getting rather long, so I think it will be good to wrap it up somewhat soon.

Reactions: Serena

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
There won't be variants added to any old art for body sizes. Given that the players chest, ass and penis can all be a large number of sizes, it's too much to ask the artists I commission from to have variants for all of those possible sizes, especially since most scenes I commission now have a few different versions by default, so variants for body sizes aren't commonly available in artwork. For the next update, the scenes getting art are the ball slapping scene with the domination golem in the blue route of the fifth dungeon, and the spanking chastity scene with Sister Cynthia at the church. The update will be publicly available in a month. Typically updates take 1-2 months to complete. I shoot for 1 month, but usually fail and end up taking longer as I make the update too big to finish in time.

The tongue pleasure seal isn't permanent, but will have some minor effects in future scenes, mostly when interacting with the character you meet at the start of that route. The gameplay effects thing was something I had planned, but what I'd meant was that it would effect gameplay within the green route. It was never intended to be a big impact in gameplay outside of that route. I didn't end up putting in any gameplay effects in the route either, because splitting the dungeon into three routes ended up making the fifth dungeon ridiculously long, so I cut some things to prevent me from being stuck working on the fifth dungeon for all of time, lol.

As for your spoilered question, no, that's not going to be a thing in the game. That's definitely too intense for my tastes personally.
I see, I was thinking we might get the one-inch clitty versions but if it is difficult then no problem, and thank you for clarifying dungeon 5 tongue pleasure (green) route. The scenes sound delicious especially the ball slapping one. Also, sorry you had to read the spoiler part. The update time isn't really an issue at least you are developing and working on the game which is the biggest thing. Since you mentioned that the game is about to be wrapped up, will you work on another game?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I see, I was thinking we might get the one-inch clitty versions but if it is difficult then no problem, and thank you for clarifying dungeon 5 tongue pleasure (green) route. The scenes sound delicious especially the ball slapping one. Also, sorry you had to read the spoiler part. The update time isn't really an issue at least you are developing and working on the game which is the biggest thing. Since you mentioned that the game is about to be wrapped up, will you work on another game?
Reading the spoiler didn't bother me, it's just not something I personally enjoy, so no worries there. I might have made it seem like the game was almost done, but it will be bare minimum another year to finish the current dungeon and the next, almost certainly longer, just to clarify. Regardless, I do hope to make a second game afterwards if possible, as I've got a huge folder of ideas for a second game already.

Reactions: Serena

Thatshowiroll

Nov 29, 2023
So if i read the patch notes right, there is no way to get to the South part of the church yet? i found the two things mentioned in the notes (the chalk board and the monster) and all the (I think) hidden paths in the west side of the church. So, at this point i have finshed content for the game so far?

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So if i read the patch notes right, there is no way to get to the South part of the church yet? i found the two things mentioned in the notes (the chalk board and the monster) and all the (I think) hidden paths in the west side of the church. So, at this point i have finshed content for the game so far?
Yes, the sixth dungeon is still early in development, so you've reached the end of it at the moment. Thanks for playing!

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
Post of appreciation. Haven't played this game for a while, since finishing dungeon 5, but I must say art by the author Kaf3art is the best in the game, and it perfectly complements this project. It would be really great if this game will include more art when it will be done

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
how do i freeze the water in the fifth dungeon?
If you stand just before any water and press the confirm button (Z by default) it should freeze the water. Press Z again to unfreeze it. You can't be standing in the water to do this, but just outside of it.
Post of appreciation. Haven't played this game for a while, since finishing dungeon 5, but I must say art by the author Kaf3art is the best in the game, and it perfectly complements this project. It would be really great if this game will include more art when it will be done
Kaf3 was unavailable for commissions for a while, but the upcoming update features a new commission from them, and then I'll be commissioning as much artwork as they are willing to do for the game from them.

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
If you stand just before any water and press the confirm button (Z by default) it should freeze the water. Press Z again to unfreeze it. You can't be standing in the water to do this, but just outside of it.

Kaf3 was unavailable for commissions for a while, but the upcoming update features a new commission from them, and then I'll be commissioning as much artwork as they are willing to do for the game from them.
That's really great news, one more reason to return to this game. Any plans on releasing it on steam? much easier to keep up with updates)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
That's really great news, one more reason to return to this game. Any plans on releasing it on steam? much easier to keep up with updates)
I don't currently have any plans for a steam release. I'm not sure how that would work with the current system of early access versions being offered on my Patreon page. If I were to do a steam release it would probably just be for the finished game.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I'm going to assume you haven't encountered the Minotaur yet, but I feel like that character is almost exactly what you are looking for lol.
Well I didnt I started playing other games and I forgot about this one xD, so I didnt managed to get to Minotaur is just that I find werewolfs hotter in this kinda games.
Man I cant wait for the day that this game has more art it will go from a 10/10 to a 1000/10
I don't currently have any plans for a steam release. I'm not sure how that would work with the current system of early access versions being offered on my Patreon page. If I were to do a steam release it would probably just be for the finished game.
Hope that day comes soon, I can already see the achivements and points rewards for this game hell even a steam profile too.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes