Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm glad you like the game! That menu option was there because I'd forgotten to add in the variables to actually make Katie more dominant, so it was a one time option to set her dominance up or down by 2 points. If you sleep in one of the Orc's beds in the first dungeon, there is a chance that Katie will sneak into the bed with you, and then you have the choice to let her play with you or turn the tables on her, which will increase or decrease the dom variable. That's the only way to change it right now though. It only changes a bit of text during the hole in the wall part of the second dungeon, and then it's only if you have a small enough butt to fit through it the first time. I'm adding more interactions with that and more ways to influence the variable in the next update.
^I realize you said this more than a year ago, but can I just say Katie is awesome? I'm more or less trying pretty hard to keep my depravity to a minimum, but when I'm with Katie, I totally bend over for her (or I would, but she doesn't have a lot of those kinds of scenes). I have high hopes for more stuff if you keep making her more and more dom over you (also not gonna lie, her mommy roleplay thing is hot as heck, though not sure how many others agree with that).

Just a question, I tried to "farm" dominance points with her in the first dungeon, but I only got her event twice and then I could never trigger it again. Is there a cap, can you only trigger that event twice? (same with the slime, I triggered her event twice, which makes me wonder if I wasn't even supposed to be able to do that, so possible bug? First time in dungeon, I can find katie+do slime event, then after finished, can re-visit the dungeon, and gain can redo the slime event once and katie once. After that the slime is gone, which makes me think its unintentional you can find her twice, and no matter how many times I reload/try for katie, she just doesn't come back)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
^I realize you said this more than a year ago, but can I just say Katie is awesome? I'm more or less trying pretty hard to keep my depravity to a minimum, but when I'm with Katie, I totally bend over for her (or I would, but she doesn't have a lot of those kinds of scenes). I have high hopes for more stuff if you keep making her more and more dom over you (also not gonna lie, her mommy roleplay thing is hot as heck, though not sure how many others agree with that).

Just a question, I tried to "farm" dominance points with her in the first dungeon, but I only got her event twice and then I could never trigger it again. Is there a cap, can you only trigger that event twice? (same with the slime, I triggered her event twice, which makes me wonder if I wasn't even supposed to be able to do that, so possible bug? First time in dungeon, I can find katie+do slime event, then after finished, can re-visit the dungeon, and gain can redo the slime event once and katie once. After that the slime is gone, which makes me think its unintentional you can find her twice, and no matter how many times I reload/try for katie, she just doesn't come back)
I do intend to have Katie get more dominant towards the player, if you let her. When you say you get her event twice in the first dungeon, is that just the snuggling event when borrowing an Orc’s bed? If that is the event you are referring to, then no, there is no cap to the event, it’s just a 25% chance of occurring each time you do it, so you can get unlucky and not see it for a while. And for the slime event, are you talking about the one where you explore deeper into the slime pools? There are two events for that, but you shouldn’t be able to repeat either of them, so that might be a bug. Also, you currently only need to set Katie's dominance to either plus or minus 2 for changes to effect her, because there aren't many events that do it, I didn't want it to require a large amount yet, so you don’t really need to grind much for it.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I do intend to have Katie get more dominant towards the player, if you let her. When you say you get her event twice in the first dungeon, is that just the snuggling event when borrowing an Orc’s bed? If that is the event you are referring to, then no, there is no cap to the event, it’s just a 25% chance of occurring each time you do it, so you can get unlucky and not see it for a while. And for the slime event, are you talking about the one where you explore deeper into the slime pools? There are two events for that, but you shouldn’t be able to repeat either of them, so that might be a bug. Also, you currently only need to set Katie's dominance to either plus or minus 2 for changes to effect her, because there aren't many events that do it, I didn't want it to require a large amount yet, so you don’t really need to grind much for it.
Okay, so I'm just unlucky with katie in the orc bed (so if I can do it twice, I have her covered for minimum needed for dominance). The slime one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw basically three places to get katie's dominance, but the first dungeon was the earliest and also apparently the only one thats repeatable. Looking forward to more of her development in the future ^_^

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Okay, so I'm just unlucky with katie in the orc bed (so if I can do it twice, I have her covered for minimum needed for dominance). The slime one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw basically three places to get katie's dominance, but the first dungeon was the earliest and also apparently the only one thats repeatable. Looking forward to more of her development in the future ^_^
Yes if you submit to Katie twice in the Orc bed you will have her dominance as high as it (currently) needs to be. Also, the guild certification scene actually gives two points depending on which route you choose, because most of the other ways to change your relationship with Katie are somewhat hard to come by.

And it does look like that slime scene was bugged, if you immediately agree to her request it will let you do it twice, so that will also be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yes if you submit to Katie twice in the Orc bed you will have her dominance as high as it (currently) needs to be. Also, the guild certification scene actually gives two points depending on which route you choose, because most of the other ways to change your relationship with Katie are somewhat hard to come by.

And it does look like that slime scene was bugged, if you immediately agree to her request it will let you do it twice, so that will also be fixed in the upcoming patch.
I mean, you don't HAVE to fix that slime one, I'm okay with having that scene twice (just maybe take away the bonus for the second time).

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I dont remember the Katie promotion event. When was it added and when does it happen?

I have a save after Alexandra (love her outfit btw) so maybe I missed it. Do I have to start a new save?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I dont remember the Katie promotion event. When was it added and when does it happen?

I have a save after Alexandra (love her outfit btw) so maybe I missed it. Do I have to start a new save?
It occurs when you try to accept the second dungeon quest for the first time, which reminds me that I forgot to provide a way for players with older saves to see it. The way I was originally going to set it up would have worked even if you'd done the quest, but it didn't end up working very well. Right now you would need to start a new save to see it, but I'll add a way to view it regardless in the next patch. I suppose if you start a new save and use the dungeon skip added in version 0.14.9 to unlock the second dungeon, you can immediately view the Katie scene. (Here's a direct link to that patch )

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It does not. I plan to have a dungeon where the player is fully genderbent while inside, but otherwise I don't plan for them to permanently lose their penis.
Ah really? what happens if you take a bunch of the clitty potion? I kinda thought at some point that would actually make it turn into an actual clit and they'd get a vagina

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Ah really? what happens if you take a bunch of the clitty potion? I kinda thought at some point that would actually make it turn into an actual clit and they'd get a vagina
It just gets very small, and the player will often call it a clitty when referencing it. Sex scenes involving the players penis will also often mention how small it is. A full gender transformation requires alternate versions to pretty much every sex scene in the game, which would take a very long time to do, and I'm just personally not interested in writing all of that extra content.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It just gets very small, and the player will often call it a clitty when referencing it. Sex scenes involving the players penis will also often mention how small it is. A full gender transformation requires alternate versions to pretty much every sex scene in the game, which would take a very long time to do, and I'm just personally not interested in writing all of that extra content.
fair enough. (Also I've yet to go below 4 inches, I mean...I want the poor guy to have a little fun, no pun intended)

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Since a full mtf has been asked, I wanted to ask if a futa tf is a possibility (dont remove the balls).

How would that interact with magic, will that make the MC more powerfull because they also have a vagina now?

And you dont have to rewrite scenes because the character has a dick aswell.

Im actually mostly interested how would Beatrice react to this change.

ajis512

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone, during the passage I will encounter a problem, as soon as I get into the sorcerer's dungeon, the FPS drops sharply to 3-5, while this only happens in this location, if someone knows how to fix it, please tell me, I will be very grateful

Reactions: gringosafado

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Since a full mtf has been asked, I wanted to ask if a futa tf is a possibility (dont remove the balls).

How would that interact with magic, will that make the MC more powerfull because they also have a vagina now?

And you dont have to rewrite scenes because the character has a dick aswell.

Im actually mostly interested how would Beatrice react to this change.
A futa tf could be possible, because it doesn’t require rewriting scenes as you’ve said, but then if there’s no mention of the players vagina in sex scenes, does that really add anything for the player? Obviously, I could have future scenes vary depending on if you have a vagina or not, but then I might as well just have a full mtf transformation occur instead. And I’d also rather have those scenes occur in the genderswap dungeon instead, where they can be set up specifically for a female player instead of being a variant of a scene intended for a male one. There could also be a temporary effect changing the players gender that has a scene with Beatrice, like how after being hypnotized by the Lamia you go straight to Beatrice for help.

Hello everyone, during the passage I will encounter a problem, as soon as I get into the sorcerer's dungeon, the FPS drops sharply to 3-5, while this only happens in this location, if someone knows how to fix it, please tell me, I will be very grateful
The sorceress's dungeon has a section where lights flash on and off, and if you are in the lights when they turn on you are caught in a trap. These traps are probably causing the frame rate issue for you. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to improve performance aside from upgrading your computer. I could see about adding a debug option to disable these traps, as that would probably fix the frame rate issue, if you would like.

ajis512

Jul 22, 2017
The sorceress's dungeon has a section where lights flash on and off, and if you are in the lights when they turn on you are caught in a trap. These traps are probably causing the frame rate issue for you. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to improve performance aside from upgrading your computer. I could see about adding a debug option to disable these traps, as that would probably fix the frame rate issue, if you would like.
[/QUOTE]

Well this is definitely due to traps, the solution to the problem was to transfer the game to the C drive
p.s. thanks for the suggestion for debugging, but no longer needed

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
does that really add anything for the player?
Well first thing that comes to mind is magical power, from a story stand point, that is definitely something the MC would want.

In the story, magicians are only women, so the fact that there is a guy with magical power most likely means that they would become very powerfull if they had a vagina. Or at the very least, make them more attuned with magic and spells. Just thinking about it now, I could see a scene where the MC asks Beatrice to teach MC the invisibility spell and she refuses because its difficult and not usefull in combat. The MC finally persuades her for one lesson. She teaches MC and not only does the MC learn how to become invisible but also manages to use spells without breaking the invisibility, which absolutly surprises Beatrice and makes her a little jealous.

Obviously, I could have future scenes vary depending on if you have a vagina or not, but then I might as well just have a full mtf transformation occur instead.
The vagina doesnt have to be something that completely changes the scene. It could be just a small line in the middle of a scene (example: ...Gently fucking the witch, you feel your pussy getting wet, jealous at that pleasures it won't get to feel..).

Most importantly, this wont affect previous scenes because if you actually go with a full mtf and the player decides to visit the first dungeon, its gonna cause a problem with the scenes there. The futa tf won't cause problems. Sure, there will be no mention of the vagina in any of the old scenes but thats a minor detail compared to the scene rewrites that would need to happen if you added full mtf.

There could also be a temporary effect changing the players gender that has a scene with Beatrice, like how after being hypnotized by the Lamia you go straight to Beatrice for help.
Oh god that fits perfectly for a futa tf!: The MC loses the penis and goes to Beatrice to get help. Beatrice tries to help but the only thing she manages is to restore the penis (and balls) but couldnt remove the vagina This could be affected by the MC's femininity. If MC has high feminity then the vagina will stay. So the player is now a futa.

Anyway, I'm just giving you some ideas, food for thought. If you like it, then put it in, if you don't like it, then thats ok.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Well first thing that comes to mind is magical power, from a story stand point, that is definitely something the MC would want.

In the story, magicians are only women, so the fact that there is a guy with magical power most likely means that they would become very powerfull if they had a vagina. Or at the very least, make them more attuned with magic and spells. Just thinking about it now, I could see a scene where the MC asks Beatrice to teach MC the invisibility spell and she refuses because its difficult and not usefull in combat. The MC finally persuades her for one lesson. She teaches MC and not only does the MC learn how to become invisible but also manages to use spells without breaking the invisibility, which absolutly surprises Beatrice and makes her a little jealous.

The vagina doesnt have to be something that completely changes the scene. It could be just a small line in the middle of a scene (example: ...Gently fucking the witch, you feel your pussy getting wet, jealous at that pleasures it won't get to feel..).

Most importantly, this wont affect previous scenes because if you actually go with a full mtf and the player decides to visit the first dungeon, its gonna cause a problem with the scenes there. The futa tf won't cause problems. Sure, there will be no mention of the vagina in any of the old scenes but thats a minor detail compared to the scene rewrites that would need to happen if you added full mtf.

Oh god that fits perfectly for a futa tf!: The MC loses the penis and goes to Beatrice to get help. Beatrice tries to help but the only thing she manages is to restore the penis (and balls) but couldnt remove the vagina This could be affected by the MC's femininity. If MC has high feminity then the vagina will stay. So the player is now a futa.

Anyway, I'm just giving you some ideas, food for thought. If you like it, then put it in, if you don't like it, then thats ok.
Yeah, those are good ideas, really the only issue is that I just don’t want to do those little text blurbs. I think it will end up the same way the butt plug text things have ended up. At first, I enjoy using them and can add some fun little text additions, like a wry comment from Beatrice when she goes to finger you and finds a plug has beat her to it. But after a while I run dry of butt plug related sexual comments, and they start to feel the same. Now, I often forget to add them to anal scenes, and have to go back when I realize I’ve forgotten about the plug again. RPG Maker isn’t the most suited to those little changes, and there’s just a lot of little issues that can pop up when doing them all the time.

All of that is why the idea of a genderswap dungeon is so appealing to me. I can write scenes focused on the player having a vagina, all contained in one area, and then afterwards I can go back to writing things as usual, there’s no lingering potential modifier I need to keep track of and write little blurbs for. And if people really like the content and I want to make more, it can just be a reoccurring theme in other dungeons. Or have the cultists use your body for an experiment, and as a result your genitals will occasionally transform, allowing for genderswapped scenes to occur outside of dungeons as well.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah, those are good ideas, really the only issue is that I just don’t want to do those little text blurbs. I think it will end up the same way the butt plug text things have ended up. At first, I enjoy using them and can add some fun little text additions, like a wry comment from Beatrice when she goes to finger you and finds a plug has beat her to it. But after a while I run dry of butt plug related sexual comments, and they start to feel the same. Now, I often forget to add them to anal scenes, and have to go back when I realize I’ve forgotten about the plug again. RPG Maker isn’t the most suited to those little changes, and there’s just a lot of little issues that can pop up when doing them all the time.
Ok I can see the problem with adding little texts. I tried a little bit of coding and its troublesome to say the least.

Or have the cultists use your body for an experiment, and as a result your genitals will occasionally transform, allowing for genderswapped scenes to occur outside of dungeons as well.
I mean with the futa tf you can still write those scenes like normal and it will make more sense than just conviniently getting a vag just before a scene because you are cursed.

To me it just feels like normal progression for the character to become a futa after that dungeon (and not stay a trap/dickgril). Beatrice tries to reverse the change but the pussy stays so the MC becomes a futa, and grows stronger in magic.

But this is your story and I don't know where you want to take it. Im still going to play the game as long as I can tf to a girl with a very feminine body and big dick;)

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes