Australis

Mar 22, 2018
I remember reading somewhere that you could set whether you wanted NPCs who find out about your dick to still refer to you as a girl or a boy, but I can't find the option.

Did I misremember, or does this option exist somewhere?

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
That sucks they are no animations on this game
Unfortunately, I am not an animator, and commissioning animations is incredibly expensive.

Is there any difference between Anime and rendered version other thn CG ofcourse?
Nope, just different image packs. Right now I would strongly recommend the anime version, because the rendered version doesn’t have sex scene artwork done as of yet.

If you want to dress like a girl, wear pants..
Damn, they’ve even got long socks to match.

i'm already confused
Sexually?

I remember reading somewhere that you could set whether you wanted NPCs who find out about your dick to still refer to you as a girl or a boy, but I can't find the option.

Did I misremember, or does this option exist somewhere?
Unless I've messed something up, after you begin the farm quest you should get an item called "Set Preferred Gender." Which let's you do exactly that. Some characters will still default to one gender or another, just to let you know.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Should I download Anime or Render? Which is the "better" experience?
Right now I would strongly recommend the anime version, because the rendered version doesn’t have sex scene artwork done as of yet.
and well, as far as I can see, considering the screenshots, since even if I wanted to try, I use a 32-bit toaster...

I'd argue very much in favor of the anime art style anyway unless you are really averse to anime for some reason (usually only the case when you are not even into cartoons, the intentionally-ugly-in-a-funny-way older brother of anime, then unrealplastic humans could be more appealing). While I can not tell if the bare breasts and genitals are done proper or awfully, everything else looks really good. Props to the artist!

Let me quickly bookmark this with the message 'actually not Bara' and use it for reference later~

Reactions: RabidLucius

tontoman

May 4, 2017
and well, as far as I can see, considering the screenshots, since even if I wanted to try, I use a 32-bit toaster...
Just FYI but the rendered graphics are prerendered (created by the dev) pictures... so just pictures like the drawn ones, and no harder to display. So no extra impact on the system if ever you want to try them on your toaster.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
downloaded the Windows 64 anime version.
this happens when i try and open it
Since that hair piece isn’t missing from the folder, I suspect the file path has gotten too long to be properly read. Try copying the game over to your desktop and then running it, and if that works you can just find somewhere with a shorter file path to store the game. You can also shorten the name of the game’s folder down to just CiC or something, that could work. Let me know if moving it doesn’t help, another idea would be to run as administrator.

Should I download Anime or Render? Which is the "better" experience?
The Anime version has more content right now.

I'd argue very much in favor of the anime art style anyway unless you are really averse to anime for some reason (usually only the case when you are not even into cartoons, the intentionally-ugly-in-a-funny-way older brother of anime, then unrealplastic humans could be more appealing). While I can not tell if the bare breasts and genitals are done proper or awfully, everything else looks really good. Props to the artist!

Let me quickly bookmark this with the message 'actually not Bara' and use it for reference later~
Yeah, as Tontoman said, the images don’t render as the game goes, or anything. Just as a heads up if you are equipped with a toaster, the second dungeon might give you performance issues. If it makes it hard to play, you can use the dungeon skip to proceed onto the third dungeon. Lag definitely makes it hard to navigate the hypno trap area, but getting hypnotized repeatedly might not be a bad thing for you...

Did the barkeep throw you off, lol? The artist I have doing male characters definitely seems to enjoy drawing that sort of character at times, but they do all sorts of male characters as well.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
So no extra impact on the system if ever you want to try them on your toaster.
The problem is that 32-bit can impossibly run a 64-bit application which an RPG Maker MV game can rarely be turned into (and where replacing the .exe does not simply help). Unless one uses too huge maps (where events happen, making even the text slow) or sophisticated animation I can pretty much play every RPG game here. Just Unity becomes often an issue, whether I have to download them first to see that they are x64 or loading them becomes impossible (since apparently all assets can be loaded, many time over).

Did the barkeep throw you off, lol?
Absolutely, I recall skipping over this without a closer look since right after hovering in Latest Updates, you get that and only now I actually saw the lack of the gay tag. Meanwhile sissification usually stops shortly before a complete transformation or ends there. I'm not one who is against slow/gradual TSF for it is a nice change of pace when most are instant but those are rare and, well, the doujin group 6Colors features that sometimes like in Trance Female Fantasy Nexus but more often than that they make sissy games with mostly homosexual content.

The main concern with slow transformation is usually when the penis&balls disappears/vagina appears in conjunction with the sexual content, TFFN is more for instant TSF fans for that change is instant and the gradual change is more in the chest region. Others however tend to do both last (at once) and personally I am not fond of that because they turn gay (merely into getting penetrated) through ofc gay content rather than female domination (where I say yes to pegging but no to BDSM). I ain't that gay though, my limit is futa (nyo balls). For the time being I can only assume that CiC might or might not be like TFFN but either actual sex happens only when sufficiently transformed or with females.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
The problem is that 32-bit can impossibly run a 64-bit application which an RPG Maker MV game can rarely be turned into (and where replacing the .exe does not simply help). Unless one uses too huge maps (where events happen, making even the text slow) or sophisticated animation I can pretty much play every RPG game here. Just Unity becomes often an issue, whether I have to download them first to see that they are x64 or loading them becomes impossible (since apparently all assets can be loaded, many time over).
You lost me. This is an RPGM game, nothing to do with uUity. Whether or not you're using the anime or 3d images (in case you're thinking it's a different engine) version. The 3d rendered image version is still RPGM, not Unity.
The RPGM game engine is just displaying a different picture. No change in memory requirements or GPU usage.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Absolutely, I recall skipping over this without a closer look since right after hovering in Latest Updates, you get that and only now I actually saw the lack of the gay tag. Meanwhile sissification usually stops shortly before a complete transformation or ends there. I'm not one who is against slow/gradual TSF for it is a nice change of pace when most are instant but those are rare and, well, the doujin group 6Colors features that sometimes like in Trance Female Fantasy Nexus but more often than that they make sissy games with mostly homosexual content.

The main concern with slow transformation is usually when the penis&balls disappears/vagina appears in conjunction with the sexual content, TFFN is more for instant TSF fans for that change is instant and the gradual change is more in the chest region. Others however tend to do both last (at once) and personally I am not fond of that because they turn gay (merely into getting penetrated) through ofc gay content rather than female domination (where I say yes to pegging but no to BDSM). I ain't that gay though, my limit is futa (nyo balls). For the time being I can only assume that CiC might or might not be like TFFN but either actual sex happens only when sufficiently transformed or with females.
It probably should have a gay tag, unless that's reserved for games that only have that sort of content, because there is a good chunk of gay scenes, but it does lean more heavily towards female/futa scenes. Also, I don't plan for a full permanent genital transformation to occur, outside of a planned genderswap dungeon, the player will always have a penis, though it might end up being incredibly small.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
It probably should have a gay tag, unless that's reserved for games that only have that sort of content
Definitely should have the tag then, especially such content should be always marked or you will upset those who simply are not into such content and they will be rightfully so. Meanwhile tagging it will let folks who are looking for such content find it better and with more certainty. I'm sure there were some who saw sissification, did not see gay and did not look into this further but they are likely few since everything else very much implies this being gay which also means that currently no one complained. This being text-based is rather what keeps people away (but is a necessary content warning as well). It's mostly for searchability for you rather than avoiding bad reviews.

You lost me.
Because you know nothing about CPU structure and how not only 32-bit limits RAM to 3GB but also prevents any 64-bit application from running. Lucky you.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
StickyIckyCiC
Does your game have a lot of force/coerced instances or is all changes because the character agrees to it?
What I mean, is there times where you don't want your body to change, but it's forced upon you, or there is some what that you are coerced into thinking that if you don't accept that something bad will happen (but said bad thing doesn't happen or wasn't as extreme as what was led to believe)
I've already downloaded and plan to play in later... But, I thought I just ask as to prepare myself ;)

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Um ... I know this question will expose my ineptitude but ...
I have some skill points but can't work out how to assign them to anything, any pointers ?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
is it just me or does the town seem very small but also huge af, takes a long time to walk from one end to the other but there are only like 8 buildings

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
I finished the gathering materials for the "Material Gathering" quest, but I can't give them to the receptionist or beatrice, was I supposed to do something else ?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Because you know nothing about CPU structure and how not only 32-bit limits RAM to 3GB but also prevents any 64-bit application from running. Lucky you.
Lol. I know all about that as I talked about the concern of more cpu/mem usage... but what you haven't said is why you think that has any difference in the RPGM engine of this game showing a 3d rendered picture opposed to a drawn picture as THERE IS NO RENDERING BEING PREFORMED. I guess because you don't have a clue what you're talking about when it comes to what this game engine is doing when it's showing the 3D (prerendered) picture version.

Last edited:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I guess because you don't have a clue what you're talking about when it comes to what this game engine is doing when it's showing the 3D (prerendered) picture version.
I'm not talking about that at all thou'.

Does anybody remember what the tale or term is called which is related to a danish (or nordic at least) dialogue/tale? Which is about someone deaf falsely anticipating what a visitor asks, where the visitor asks several questions. One is about the daughter but the deaf man instead telling how the horse are currently breeding (explaining it in such a way that it appears that his daughter is mating). It's that kind of grand misunderstanding.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I'm not talking about that at all thou'.

Does anybody remember what the tale or term is called which is related to a danish (or nordic at least) dialogue/tale? Which is about someone deaf falsely anticipating what a visitor asks, where the visitor asks several questions. One is about the daughter but the deaf man instead telling how the horse are currently breeding (explaining it in such a way that it appears that his daughter is mating). It's that kind of grand misunderstanding.
Well both I and Stickly thought so when you said " and well, as far as I can see, considering the screenshots, since even if I wanted to try, I use a 32-bit toaster... ". Talking about which version to use on a 32 bit toaster when discussing screenshots that the only difference is one is prerendered and another drawn. As in my machine wouldn't handle the prerendered pics for some reasons.

I don't know what you meant, I can only see what you wrote. But if you meant something else, good. End of discussion.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes