tontoman

May 4, 2017
No she hasn't sent me to Cynthia. And I worked around 20 days, I don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore.
Have you tried both jobs. Working the line up and working at the table (handing out soup)? Other than that, and visiting Ann a few times after working (some sexy nun scenes there), she eventually sent me to Cynthia. Can't think of anything else.
Hmm... Did you get caged by the goddess statue in one of the dungeons (you have to try and have sex with her)? No idea if it's also a trigger, but as both being religious thought there's potential to be.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Have you tried both jobs. Working the line up and working at the table (handing out soup)? Other than that, and visiting Ann a few times after working (some sexy nun scenes there), she eventually sent me to Cynthia. Can't think of anything else.
Hmm... Did you get caged by the goddess statue in one of the dungeons (you have to try and have sex with her)? No idea if it's also a trigger, but as both being religious thought there's potential to be.
It was a bug. The creator posted a fix a few posts above. Still, thanks for the help. ;)

Ambalabada

Jun 26, 2018
Is River Dungeon finished? Cant find a way to finish it when I defeat slime from the last book, only deadend, and a guy cumming into my nose scene

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Is River Dungeon finished? Cant find a way to finish it when I defeat slime from the last book, only deadend, and a guy cumming into my nose scene
It's not finished, there's a little note at the end that says it isn't finished yet, but I forgot to make it activate by walking into it originally, so you might not have noticed it. Version 0.20 will finish the dungeon.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Bug report (and thanks for the great updates btw)

On starting a new game, I found you can break the whole body modification path. If you do the gather herbs quest before having to show Beatrice you're actually a boy (can do so by leaving after the first conversation and not going back before the quest), when you try and give the herbs it instead does the whole magic speech and prove you're a boy conversation. And after that you can never give the herbs to her which shuts out the body modifications.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So im getting stuck on the Materials Quest, i go to the guild, select turn in quest and then....nothing, it just closes itself. Quest remains open so i cant finish it.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
So im getting stuck on the Materials Quest, i go to the guild, select turn in quest and then....nothing, it just closes itself. Quest remains open so i cant finish it.
You return that one to Beatrice. Unless you've done what I've found in the post above, then it's stuck.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019

On starting a new game, I found you can break the whole body modification path. If you do the gather herbs quest before having to show Beatrice you're actually a boy (can do so by leaving after the first conversation and not going back before the quest), when you try and give the herbs it instead does the whole magic speech and prove you're a boy conversation. And after that you can never give the herbs to her which shuts out the body modifications.
Are you sure you are unable to go turn the quest in to Brittany? I've tested this out myself, but however I go about it, the player still automatically hands in the herbs to Beatrice after the scene about being a boy plays. I'm wondering if you might have just skipped that part and assumed it didn't happen?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So i had the reveal your a boy scene, then did the quest for materials, delivered them to beatrice, who said i should then go report to brittany (in quest log it says that too.) But no mather what, when i go to brittany, i cant turn in the quests, the dialog option just doesnt pop up any scene, or and screen, it just goes away the moment i select it.

PS i did do the whole elven vilage scene during the quest, maybe that borks it.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019

Nevermind what I said before, possible solution below.
So i had the reveal your a boy scene, then did the quest for materials, delivered them to beatrice, who said i should then go report to brittany (in quest log it says that too.) But no mather what, when i go to brittany, i cant turn in the quests, the dialog option just doesnt pop up any scene, or and screen, it just goes away the moment i select it.

PS i did do the whole elven vilage scene during the quest, maybe that borks it.
I think I've figured out the issue, it's actually from gathering the elmsbloom manually instead of paying the Elf to help you, which is why I couldn't replicate it. The issue occurred after leaving the Sorcerer's Cauldron, an event I made to fix one error ended up making another. If you have a save from before returning to Elmgar with the materials, I believe this will work. I'll test this in the morning myself, but you can try it out in the meantime.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
It might also be another issue too. I returned to a save where i hadn't done the goblin or material quest and accepted only the material quest, then i completed it without trouble. This also worked regardless of the elven village scene being done or not. So it appears having both the goblin and material quest open and then completing the goblin quest first (which i had done) causes the material quest to bug out.

Also, i manualy gathered the ingredient, so wether you do it your self of pay the elf doesn't matter in this case. Thanks for investigating it though, probaly the issue you ran into is the source of or part of the problem.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I had to redo it as didn't have a save just before, but seems with the patch I can't get stuck anymore. I can turn it in at the guild, and I get Beatrice taking the herbs and making potions. And like Erik I had both quests going at once.
I do have a save if you need it with that quest done, but Beatrice not making any potions as never took the herbs, if you want it. But seems good now.
Thanks.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I had to redo it as didn't have a save just before, but seems with the patch I can't get stuck anymore. I can turn it in at the guild, and I get Beatrice taking the herbs and making potions. And like Erik I had both quests going at once.
I do have a save if you need it with that quest done, but Beatrice not making any potions as never took the herbs, if you want it. But seems good now.
Thanks.
As long as the issue is fixed, I shouldn't need your save file. Though I still couldn't replicate the issue without the fix on my end. I think the game would have also needed to give you too much dickweed during the quest, but I can't figure out how that could have happened. Actually, could you check a save that had the issue and see if you have extra dickweed in your inventory after handing in the materials to Beatrice? That would sort of confirm what I think the issue is, and mean that the patch had definitely fixed it.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
As long as the issue is fixed, I shouldn't need your save file. Though I still couldn't replicate the issue without the fix on my end. I think the game would have also needed to give you too much dickweed during the quest, but I can't figure out how that could have happened. Actually, could you check a save that had the issue and see if you have extra dickweed in your inventory after handing in the materials to Beatrice? That would sort of confirm what I think the issue is, and mean that the patch had definitely fixed it.
I have 15 as my problem was I couldn't turn them in. Which is why she's also not making any body mod potions.
Just tried something and I can collect more dickweed if I want back at the deepwoods. It says it's enough each time and to return them, but I can still collect more if I want. Got up to 40 now.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC
D

Deleted member 3619428

I don't expect it to work on mobile due to the number of plugins involved, I suspect some of them weren't designed for mobile.
It would have been great if you could replace those plugins with ones which do work with Android if it's not too much work maybe it will help the game to gain more attraction too if it's available on a mobile platform.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I have a bug that repeats the scene that involves Beatrice needing "help" after the first butt mod and it also removes my character.
This should be fixed by a recent patch, here's a version that should fix the issues. Also there is a debugger option to make your character visible again.
It would have been great if you could replace those plugins with ones which do work with Android if it's not too much work maybe it will help the game to gain more attraction too if it's available on a mobile platform.
I hope to be able to get rid of one plugin that I suspect is most likely to cause issues, but there are over 100 total, and since most of them were made several years ago, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if at least 10 of them caused issues with Android devices, so I'm really not confident I'd be able to fix all the issues with it. We'll have to see if I'm able to remove the problematic lighting plugin first.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes