StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Was the Alexander supposed to be so easy in the boss battle?
It isn't supposed to be easy, but there are several variables for that fight so it can range quite a bit. Each loss to one of the slime minibosses makes Alexander harder, and his attacks are also quite rng heavy. If you didn't lose (or give up) against a single slime creature, he doesn't have access to any of his special attacks, which makes him significantly weaker.
Is there an android version? Or way to play on android
I've heard mixed results about playing the game on android using JOIplay, but there isn't a dedicated android version.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
21 out at TFGAMES.

BTW when copying over the saves from prior version. I can play them but can't save any progress, save seems broken. Any reason why? I copied over the while save dir.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
21 out at TFGAMES.

BTW when copying over the saves from prior version. I can play them but can't save any progress, save seems broken. Any reason why? I copied over the while save dir.
So long as you copy the entire save folder over to the new game, there should be no issues. What version of the game are you playing (operating system wise). I believe with Mac's you sometimes need to give the game folder read/write permissions, so it could be that you need to do that whenever you download a new version of the game. One other thing you could try to narrow down the issue. Remove the old save folder and start a new game, can you now save?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
So long as you copy the entire save folder over to the new game, there should be no issues. What version of the game are you playing (operating system wise). I believe with Mac's you sometimes need to give the game folder read/write permissions, so it could be that you need to do that whenever you download a new version of the game. One other thing you could try to narrow down the issue. Remove the old save folder and start a new game, can you now save?
Yeah starting a new game always worked. As you said shouldn't be an issue, I spent time screwing around with the dir. Changed some attributes of the folder (none looked like they would cause a problem) and then back again. Now can access them. Maybe they have to be the same for the whole game dir in RPGM.
So it's all good, thanks.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC
D

Deleted member 3181120

Here is a bug report. If the lizardman knocks you to one hp (or you surrender), then if you decide to go back to the forest before getting healed, the lizardman can do no damage and so you always win.
I have not tried this with other adversaries.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Here is a bug report. If the lizardman knocks you to one hp (or you surrender), then if you decide to go back to the forest before getting healed, the lizardman can do no damage and so you always win.
I have not tried this with other adversaries.
That's very strange, what happens when the Lizardman attacks you while you have 1 hp? The attack animation plays but you take no damage? I tried this both by surrendering and by setting my health manually to 1, and in either case the Lizardman just defeated me in one hit, so I'm not sure what's going on on your end. You aren't just so strong the Lizardman can't deal any damage to you, are you?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Oh goddamn this dungeon is good, ach ach ach. I really hope there's more like the archne, maybe even buttpreg as well or permanent changes

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Okay maybe I haven't been observant enough but why is the rendered version so far behind?
I preferer "real people" instead of toons so I hope the Devs will work on the rendered version soon.....

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Oh goddamn this dungeon is good, ach ach ach. I really hope there's more like the archne, maybe even buttpreg as well or permanent changes
Glad you like it, I've had an Arachne with oviposition on the list of scenes I wanted to do since I started making the game, so I was originally thinking of the eggs going up the players ass, but this dungeon seemed like the perfect opportunity to finally add an Arachne into the game, so it made more sense to fill the new hole with eggs instead.
Okay maybe I haven't been observant enough but why is the rendered version so far behind?
I preferer "real people" instead of toons so I hope the Devs will work on the rendered version soon.....
My rendered artist was no longer able to work on the game anymore, so I stopped releasing rendered versions of the game after the rendered art fell too far behind. Sorry to say, I don't intend to find a new rendered artist to continue with that version of the game. I don't really see why the rendered version still has a download link on here anymore, so I might ask for it to be removed.

Reactions: Aishafan
D

Deleted member 3181120

That's very strange, what happens when the Lizardman attacks you while you have 1 hp? The attack animation plays but you take no damage? I tried this both by surrendering and by setting my health manually to 1, and in either case the Lizardman just defeated me in one hit, so I'm not sure what's going on on your end. You aren't just so strong the Lizardman can't deal any damage to you, are you?
Oh, I am level 6 or 7. I just wanted to be defeated again so I could get the free injection.
Maybe I am too strong to get damage. There is animation and a zero appears over my head.
I guess I should have gotten the free injections earlier.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Oh, I am level 6 or 7. I just wanted to be defeated again so I could get the free injection.
Maybe I am too strong to get damage. There is animation and a zero appears over my head.
I guess I should have gotten the free injections earlier.
Yeah, I think level 6 or 7 would be around where the Lizardman can no longer scratch you. You can still surrender to him though. If you've transformed your butt through other means, the Lizardman's injections won't do anything though. Just in case someone tried to get free butt injections out of him, or something like that.

personafan1214

Apr 22, 2021
1627275217221.png

Hey, I got this error message when I tried booting up the latest update to the game. Idk what I'd need to do here (if I can do anything about it), but I tried inserting the patch files into the www folder and this same error still pops up. Just to be clear, I'm new to this game so I wonder if it's a new player thing or other ppl are experiencing this too.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
View attachment 1319539

Hey, I got this error message when I tried booting up the latest update to the game. Idk what I'd need to do here (if I can do anything about it), but I tried inserting the patch files into the www folder and this same error still pops up. Just to be clear, I'm new to this game so I wonder if it's a new player thing or other ppl are experiencing this too.
It's a rare error that occurs with some players. Supposedly it's a graphics card issue, so updating your drivers may fix the issue. Also, what version of the game are you running? (Operating system-wise) I think someone also got this issue because they were running the windows version of the game through a virtual machine, so that could also be the cause.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Glad you like it, I've had an Arachne with oviposition on the list of scenes I wanted to do since I started making the game, so I was originally thinking of the eggs going up the players ass, but this dungeon seemed like the perfect opportunity to finally add an Arachne into the game, so it made more sense to fill the new hole with eggs instead.
You could have an alt scene for that for when you beat the dungeon, was my thought for that. Oh and it would be nice to actually get to offer the Arachne to do it if you win, though I don't know if you feel that fits the theme (I also wanna fuck the spider)

personafan1214

Apr 22, 2021
It's a rare error that occurs with some players. Supposedly it's a graphics card issue, so updating your drivers may fix the issue. Also, what version of the game are you running? (Operating system-wise) I think someone also got this issue because they were running the windows version of the game through a virtual machine, so that could also be the cause.
I'm running it on a windows 10 laptop. The laptop I'm using is a pretty potato laptop since it's running on integrated graphics and it's like 4+ yrs old, so I wouldn't be surprised if the combination of its age and the fact that it has no dedicated graphics is what's causing this issue for me. I was trying the game on it cause I didn't have access to my desktop at the time. I'll check my laptop's drivers to see if they're outdated or not, but I'm gonna try to see if it works with my desktop. Either way, thx for the response!

Edit: It works on my desktop so I'll look into those drivers you mentioned for my laptop.

Edit 2: It turns out that updating windows fixed the issue on my laptop so it's all good now (I can sometimes be lazy about updating windows)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes