StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
You could have an alt scene for that for when you beat the dungeon, was my thought for that. Oh and it would be nice to actually get to offer the Arachne to do it if you win, though I don't know if you feel that fits the theme (I also wanna fuck the spider)
An alt scene to have the eggs go in the other hole, you mean? Assuming that is what you meant, I’m honestly just considering having the Arachne show up again in another dungeon while the player isn’t genderbent. Or maybe some other egg-laying enemy. There won’t be an option to offer to take the eggs after winning, because that generally requires a lot of small changes to the text of the scene that I don’t really think is worth the time to do, the surrender item is generally there to serve that purpose instead. I definitely would add a victory scene though, I just need to be in the mood to write it.

our profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of nw.js. ?
Is this actually causing any issues? As far as I’m aware, this error pops up for no particular reason if your computer has a newer version of nw.js on it than the one RPG Maker exports with, but it has literally no effect on the game whatsoever, so you can just close the message or ignore it.

How to fix it? Occurs when the game starts in any browser. (web)

The above link should provide a fix.

Android Port please
The web version is essentially identical to how RPG Maker exports an android version, so in theory downloading that may work on android to some degree, though I've seen varying results from people trying it. Some say it works just fine on JOIplay, like mlurker, but I haven’t tested the game on android personally. You'll have to try it out yourself and see how it functions. I suspect one plugin in particular might cause issues on the second dungeon, though I do intend to remove that plugin, so it may function better on android when that is done.

Jun 16, 2017
So how much futa content is there, ive played enough to beat the first dungeon, and the futa beatrice scene. Is there a futa scene for katie?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So how much futa content is there, ive played enough to beat the first dungeon, and the futa beatrice scene. Is there a futa scene for katie?
The fourth dungeon has everyone inside it genderbent to some degree, so in there Katie is essentially a futa, since she looks the same other than having a penis instead of a vagina. The player is also genderbent there though, so if you are specifically looking for a futa Katie on male player, that isn't in the game yet, though I'm sure it eventually will be. Daisy also has a futa scene, and there are other enemies throughout the dungeons that are also futa.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Can someone help me?
I started a new game with the 0.19 an got a black screen after fucking the statue in the second dungeon and receive a chastity cage.
I downloaded also the 0.21 and the black screen popup in the same scene.

mickjag

Jul 24, 2019
Haven't played it yet, I was thinking about downloading render version since it speaks to me more, but it's kinda outdated. Am I going to miss a lot of things playing v0.17 instead of v0.21?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Can someone help me?
I started a new game with the 0.19 an got a black screen after fucking the statue in the second dungeon and receive a chastity cage.
I downloaded also the 0.21 and the black screen popup in the same scene.
There should be an “untint screen” option in the debugger that will fix this. That bug should be fixed as of the latest version, but thanks for reporting it.

Haven't played it yet, I was thinking about downloading render version since it speaks to me more, but it's kinda outdated. Am I going to miss a lot of things playing v0.17 instead of v0.21?
I wouldn’t advise playing the rendered version, as it does have a lot less of overall content. I stopped updating it because the artwork had fallen so far behind after the rendered artist stopped working on the game with me. I’m going to remember to actually ask for it to be removed, because I don’t see the point of including it anymore.

Reactions: deskald

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
I have the river dungeon quest but I can't go to the river dungeon. Any idea what that's about?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I have the river dungeon quest but I can't go to the river dungeon. Any idea what that's about?
I'm not sure. You've accepted the quest from Brittany, but there's no option to start the river dungeon when using the outside locations hub in Elmgar? I can't really think of what would cause that, so if that is your issue, you could try uploading your save folder to mega or something and private messaging me a link to that, then I can use your save and try and find the problem.

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
I'm not sure. You've accepted the quest from Brittany, but there's no option to start the river dungeon when using the outside locations hub in Elmgar? I can't really think of what would cause that, so if that is your issue, you could try uploading your save folder to mega or something and private messaging me a link to that, then I can use your save and try and find the problem.
Apparently, PMing requires me to have made 5 posts, which is what I am accomplishing with this reply.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
whose the artist who makes the 2d work? whats their handle/user online?
There is a credits option you can access from the title page that lists the two main artists for the game. The newest artist wasn't listed on there because I forgot to add them, but they have since stopped doing commissions, so I probably won't bother adding their info. If you want to know who did a specific character/scene, you can just ask me.

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
There is a credits option you can access from the title page that lists the two main artists for the game. The newest artist wasn't listed on there because I forgot to add them, but they have since stopped doing commissions, so I probably won't bother adding their info. If you want to know who did a specific character/scene, you can just ask me.
yeah i wondering who did the cg art for the bartender

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Huh. Slime pit in Deepwoods Dungeon seems to be broken. After talking to the first slime that gives you directions, the pc is just stuck facing a wall. Everything still works, except movement.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Huh. Slime pit in Deepwoods Dungeon seems to be broken. After talking to the first slime that gives you directions, the pc is just stuck facing a wall. Everything still works, except movement.
I believe that bug should have been fixed as of the last patch or so, the patches aren't updated as frequently on here though. Here's the link to version 0.21.9, it should also fix the issue if you load in while stuck facing the wall.

Reactions: Staimh

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Finally got around to playing this for the first time. Gotta say, I'm surprised. This is actually quite good. Writing is decent, though I feel like it needs to be proof-read a bit more since I've come across a few typo's or sentences that seem to be missing a word here or there. Combat is an interesting system. I really like the concept of the element mixing.
Also the text based part with the goblins was interesting. Being able to kill the enemies by being smart instead of it just being a normal fight.

A+ Lotta fun so far. I've high hopes for the future. (Oh, and the girls are great too!) ((No feedback on the guys from me. Sorry. Lol))

Last edited:

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Having difficulty launching the game in Linux Mint Mate 20.2 64-bit. kernel 5.4.0-81-generic x86_64

- - -> This is a clean NEW install of Linux <- - - Perhaps I need to install something else? I've already installed the Unity Game Hub and four or five different RPGM Runtime files for the various RPGM game types. I play a few RPG Maker Games and they all seem to work -- except this one. That by no means infers I can play all types, just that the ones I like I can play.

Machine is an HP Z600 Workstation
Memory = 11.7 Gig
- - (12 Gig, but remainder reserved for system. Ram Checks out using BIOS & Linux RAM Test features)
- - Three Channel Interleave ECC Error Correcting RAM. Modules are 2Gig Sticks x 6.
Dual Intel Xenon CPU E5620 @ 2.4 GHz x 16
- - (Dual 4 Core Procs. with Hyper-threading for an effective 16 Cores)
NVIDIA Quadro based PNY NVS 300/PCIe/SSE2 Graphics with 512 MB GDDR3
2.6 TB available disk space.

Permissions of the programme file "Game" are set to 777. _RWXRWXRWX
File IS executable.
When run in terminal, returns the following:

:#Code Start:

"User Name & Machine Name Deleted":~/Downloads/Games/CiC 0.21 Linux$ ./Game
[4139985:0821/164412:ERROR:browser_main_loop.cc(170)] Running without the SUID sandbox! See for more information on developing with the sandbox on.
[4139985:0821/164414:INFO:CONSOLE(27682)] ""\n %c %c %c PixiJS 4.5.4 - \u2730 WebGL \u2730 %c %c %c %c \u2665%c\u2665%c\u2665 \n\n" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff66a5; background: #030307; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ffc3dc; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;"", source: file:///home/GUESSWHO/Downloads/Games/CiC%200.21%20Linux/www/js/libs/pixi.js (27682)

#
# Fatal error in , line 0
# Failed to create ICU number format, are ICU data files missing?
#

==== C stack trace ===============================

1: ??
2: v8::internal::NumberFormat::InitializeNumberFormat(v8::internal::Isolate*, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::String>, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::JSObject>, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::JSObject>)
3: v8::internal::Runtime_CreateNumberFormat(int, v8::internal::Object**, v8::internal::Isolate*)
4: ??
"User Name & Machine Name Deleted":~/Downloads/Games/CiC 0.21 Linux$

:#Code End.

Simply running the programme "Game" in the game folder from the GUI has the file closing without an error message.
Running the Windows version in wine doesn't work either. That returns the following error:

:# Code Start:

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)
at window.onload (SRD_GameUpgrade.js:1096:19)

Press F5 to restart the game.

:# Code End:

F5 does NOT attempt to restart the game.

I can run Index.html from the WWW directory in either version without problem, but I miss out on the character configuration.
I cannot seem to get a save file to work though. When saving the HTML version of the game in Firefox, I wind up not being able to continue. Firefox saves the files somewhere else. Where is beyond me.
Then, once I've recreated my character and gone through all the folderol of starting the game, I can load the ruddy files, but I can't load my OLD files from previous versions.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
To be perfectly honest I'm not 100% sure
In addition to RhapsodicHotShot's advice there are also scenes with the elves you may need to avoid
The game is about a young man in a fantasy world who realises the more feminine he is the stronger his magic power gets
You would miss a noticeable amount of content
If you are oppose to any gay content (or feminization) I suspect this is not the perfect game for you
Fuck that then i would rather be a farmer and live the rest of my days in peace then. If that is the price of getting stronger it is so not worth it.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Fuck that then i would rather be a farmer and live the rest of my days in peace then. If that is the price of getting stronger it is so not worth it.
It certainly is possible to avoid most feminization, and reverse some unavoidable transformations. Femininity barely boosts your powers, and its only really helpful at the starting levels.

But even if you try your best to stay as manly as possible, the MC will just look like a femboy, which everyone will mistake for a woman because only women can have magic in this universe.

And you can also avoid most of the gay content, if you want to, but obviously you will lose some content.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes