Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
You know, at this point I feel like we are definitely at least Holstaurus engaged if not quite married, though it's tough to say if Cow Waifu is better than Tomboy Waifu

It was an incredibly hot scene that coulda only been improved if we had the chance to creampie them but ya got your own plans and progression, though I wish we could have lactation independent on breast size as it's incredibly hot. These were def some of my fav scenes yet

Last edited:
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
anyone know how to get the images to work in rendered version of the game ?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Unfortunately, starting a new game on either 23.0 or 23.6 results in Beatrice never leaving her spot when she says she's going to go get her daughter's clothes.
View attachment 1415594

Operating system wise is Windows 8.1 Pro running on a laptop with a core i5 3400 and an nvidia geforce 9400
Oh, that's an issue on my part. I planned her movement assuming the player would talk to her over the table, and forgot to set it up to skip if she is blocked by something. Since it tells her to move right twice and then up twice, it will just stall if you talk to her from that space. Until I patch it, talk to her from any other side and it should be fine.
Im sorry what?!?! She has a daughter?!?!
She does, the magical outfit she gives you is a hand me down from her daughter. There's no other reference to her though. I had something planned for her to make an appearance, but I'm not sure if it will ever actually make it in.
You know, at this point I feel like we are definitely at least Holstaurus engaged if not quite married, though it's tough to say if Cow Waifu is better than Tomboy Waifu

It was an incredibly hot scene that coulda only been improved if we had the chance to creampie them but ya got your own plans and progression, though I wish we could have lactation independent on breast size as it's incredibly hot. These were def some of my fav scenes yet
I mean, you've done pretty much everything married Holstaurs do by now, so...
anyone know how to get the images to work in rendered version of the game ?
I'm not exactly sure what would be causing them not to work, but I strongly recommend not using that version of the game any longer. It has a fraction of the artwork, and significantly less content as well, as I no longer have a rendered artist working with me, and aren't updating the game for the rendered version anymore.

Reactions: Malcowitz

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
She does, the magical outfit she gives you is a hand me down from her daughter. There's no other reference to her though. I had something planned for her to make an appearance, but I'm not sure if it will ever actually make it in.
Oh yeah right, I forgot. Its been quite a while since I started a new playthrought (I tend to replay after 8-10 updates) and completely forgot about that item.

The anime art makes her look quite young as well, so I didnt think she would have a grown daughter, how old is she supposed to be?

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
This game is good, the problem is it's kinda buggy for Joiplay users, especially because you can't read the mission texts.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
As long as we're discussing character apperances, please allow me to be yet another voice in the choir begging for more Katie
I'm very confident I'll be able to satisfy that, given that I tend to add new Katie content ever update.
Oh yeah right, I forgot. Its been quite a while since I started a new playthrought (I tend to replay after 8-10 updates) and completely forgot about that item.

The anime art makes her look quite young as well, so I didnt think she would have a grown daughter, how old is she supposed to be?
That's a secret. But she is supposed to look younger than she really is.
This game is good, the problem is it's kinda buggy for Joiplay users, especially because you can't read the mission texts.
Yeah, unfortunately the game isn't really designed for mobile play, it's more of a happy coincidence that it works to some degree on JOIplay. Many of the plugins used aren't really designed for mobile.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So is the game all 3d rendered? or Still 2d?.. Im kinda confused with the gallery.
The rendered version of the game hasn't been supported since version 0.17, so all the updates since then have been all 2d images. The rendered images and download link are still up because there is a forum rule about not removing shared content, so the old content must be left on this page.

Reactions: nade00

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Does the current version end with the 3-choice teleporter at the end of the gender swap dungeon with the insufferable, constantly gameplay interupting, smarmy jackass who tries and fails to convince that his shallow, cringy, pseudo-4th wall breaking "wit" is not - in fact -a vain attempt to mask the fact that said dungeon is an insipid game of frogger, and whose dialog generally feels like the dev is giving himself a smug handjob?

Good game, finished in 1 sitting. Solid writing, if overly verbose at times. Leveling and the stat balancing act lend themselves perfectly to a play of powergaming nature which i am always down for.
Where the game let's you exit the gender swap dungeon is the current end, yes. I'm getting mixed signals of your opinion of the game though, as you say it has "solid writing" right after describing the writing as " shallow, cringy, pseudo-4th wall breaking "wit" " lol.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Does the current version end with the 3-choice teleporter at the end of the gender swap dungeon with the insufferable, constantly gameplay interupting, smarmy jackass who tries and fails to convince that his shallow, cringy, pseudo-4th wall breaking "wit" is not - in fact -a vain attempt to mask the fact that said dungeon is an insipid game of frogger, and whose dialog generally feels like the dev is giving themselves a smug handjob?

Good game, finished in 1 sitting. Solid writing, if overly verbose at times. Leveling and the stat balancing act lend themselves perfectly to a play of powergaming nature which i am always down for.
1632662569381.png

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I originally came here only to ask if that was the last dungeon.

That brought up the fresh memory of having recently gone through the aggravating experience that was that section: namely simplistic, tedious obstacles that break the pace of exploration, peppered with incessant walls of text that add nothing of substance and ooze smug, entirely unearned self-satisfaction.

Then I felt stopping there would leave a wrong impression of how I felt about the overall experience, which was, well, great. The highly entertaining interactions between characters bear the brunt of aforementioned solid writing praise, and the combat based on creatively fluid mixing of magic elements kept me going all the way throughout a game whose appeal is supposed to stem from an entirely different source. Which i wasnt in a position to appreciate that much anyway as my rpg-related minmax fetish precludes my witnessing alot of the scenes. As an aside, that ludicrously insulting demand to be allowed inside the village caused me to look for an option to incinerate their forest.
Ah, so you liked the writing other than that section, got it. Thanks for the feedback. Alexandra is supposed to be annoying during that segment, but it might be good to town it down for the rest of the dungeon. The requirement for entering the Elven village comes from the fact that most of the scenes there were written assuming you had meet that requirement. Originally it just wasn't available unless you went and lost to an Elf, but that confused some people so I added the option to just volunteer for the "ritual."
Is it possible to defeat the ogre?
You can beat it in battle, but the result will still have Katie come and save you. Instead of just driving it off, she will actually kill it though, and you'll get a bit of an extra reward.
I also can't level up i completed 3 quests but i'm still level 1
That's odd, but the quests themselves don't determine exp. Try beating two Lizardmen and see if you level up from that.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
How do you decrease katie's dominance?
There's a section in the walkthrough file that lists various ways to increase or decrease her dominance, but most of them increase it. A few ways to decrease it are:
During the guild promotion scene with her—which off the top of my head is after the first dungeon is completed—beating Katie in the fight decreases her dominance by 2.
In the first dungeon, if you sleep in an Orc's bed and Katie climbs in with you, you can choose to be dominant over her, decreasing her dominance by 1.
In the second dungeon, if you go through the right path and your butt is small enough to fit, you'll have an option to spank Katie when she gets stuck. Doing so increases your dominance by 1.
In the fourth dungeon, Katie appears as an enemy, and upon beating her you can activate a scene that will decrease her dominance by 1.
The kissing booth was supposed to make a Katie with -2 dominance lose more dominance, but it's bugged not to at the moment, so I'll have to fix that.

Ilthekiller

Sep 4, 2020
There's a section in the walkthrough file that lists various ways to increase or decrease her dominance, but most of them increase it. A few ways to decrease it are:
During the guild promotion scene with her—which off the top of my head is after the first dungeon is completed—beating Katie in the fight decreases her dominance by 2.
In the first dungeon, if you sleep in an Orc's bed and Katie climbs in with you, you can choose to be dominant over her, decreasing her dominance by 1.
In the second dungeon, if you go through the right path and your butt is small enough to fit, you'll have an option to spank Katie when she gets stuck. Doing so increases your dominance by 1.
In the fourth dungeon, Katie appears as an enemy, and upon beating her you can activate a scene that will decrease her dominance by 1.
The kissing booth was supposed to make a Katie with -2 dominance lose more dominance, but it's bugged not to at the moment, so I'll have to fix that.
Ok thanks

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes