StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
General advice for orcs: Level lightning damage and stun effect. Start with a fire spell, so you have an extra source of damage for when you need to burst them down, then go nuts with lightning, hoping to either avoid or stun them out of their rageout attack.

3 important pieces of advice i can give to anyone struggling with the combat (which i found to be exceedingly fun):

1) orc dungeon - topright corner is a shop that sells unique jewelry. The one doubling the damage of your first spell is the most usefull by a fair margin: far more so when combined with #2

2) The insufferable shitshow that is the lights dungeon - taking the rightmost paths leads you to a heavily trapped cow farm or something, at the end of which you are given a berserker wand which lowers defence by a lot(easy to counter with lower depravity), but gives you a 25% chance of doublecasting spells.
This synergizes with the above item and if you are lucky, you can double-cast 2xpowered spells in round 1. And if you've picked the glass-cannon mastery from the bottom of the lightning tree, the second spell will deal 240% base damage. Fire spells cast during round 1 retain 200%/240% DoT empowerment for their full duration.

3)The right-side tunnel of the dungeon where you get stuck with katie ends with an item that changes properties depending on your depravity. The corrupted version is *far* better than the pure one, by virtue of allowing you to heal yourself a generous static amount per combat encounter, along with a single-use full heal outside of combat. In a game where healing is way too sparse otherwise, this is a godsent.
Even if going pure, its worth the effort to corrupt the item, as it will remain such for the rest of the game. There are 2 repeatable ways of reducing depravity and the cheaper one is - ironically - greatly helped by corrupting the ring in question.

As an aside - in the same dungeon, left side, there is a statue which you shouldnt talk to unless you are at low depravity, as it rewards pure character with a significant amount of femininity with no catch. Its one of the few instances where you can net alot of fem, without the usual depravity tag-along.

source: x21 Consecutive level stacking katie fights out of boredom
Cool to see another player giving advice about those things, thanks for helping out. Makes it kind of awkward that I have to let you know that many of the things you described were actually changed just this update, lol. First, the necklace of power was nerfed to only provide a 50% boost to power round one, largely because of how ridiculous it could be with weapons that provide a chance for extra turns. Your advice is probably still good though, as I still think that combo is really strong. Burn doesn’t retain the damage buff past the first turn though, it’s damage updates based on the players stats turn by turn.

Nothing has been changed about the purity ring, so that’s all still true. Which makes me realize I should definitely buff the pure version, because you are absolutely correct about it being far inferior to the corrupted version.

And avoiding the statue is pointless now, as it has been reworked to provide pure/depraved skill points instead of stat boosts. And if you are depraved when you get there, you can pay a minor stat penalty to undergo a purity ritual and get the pure skill points instead. And vice versa if you show up pure and want depraved skills.

Oh, and what did you dislike about the lights dungeon? Was there anything in particular?

Last edited:

Qufaro

Aug 6, 2018
I have an actual hatred to RPGM games, but I gota say this game and the genre\fetishes and they way everything in it works is quite surprising and nice. I was wondering are there gona be more illustrated scenes with Beatrice and scenes in general?

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Cool to see another player giving advice about those things, thanks for helping out. Makes it kind of awkward that I have to let you know that many of the things you described were actually changed just this update, lol.
There have been 4 instances in my life where a game's creator has directly let me know about nerfing game mechanics based on my "favorite cheese" advice to others in a thread. I was honestly half-expecting this to happen, as I was typing that post out, but I can take solace in the fact that it was - apparently - already a forgone conclusion.
Nothing has been changed about the purity ring, so that’s all still true. Which makes me realize I should definitely buff the pure version, because you are absolutely correct about it being far inferior to the corrupted version.
Indeed. A static 4 power was, it? Its barely noticable when first acquired and corrupted version also benefits from level scaling, further increasing the gap.
And avoiding the statue is pointless now, as it has been reworked to provide pure/depraved skill points instead of stat boosts. And if you are depraved when you get there, you can pay a minor stat penalty to undergo a purity ritual and get the pure skill points instead. And vice versa if you show up pure and want depraved skills.
I run a playthrough every 3rd releases, so I have no idea about the reworked system. Its been 3 now so im working my way around to starting again.
Oh, and what did you dislike about the lights dungeon? Was there anything in particular?
...How much time do you have?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I have an actual hatred to RPGM games, but I gota say this game and the genre\fetishes and they way everything in it works is quite surprising and nice. I was wondering are there gona be more illustrated scenes with Beatrice and scenes in general?
Glad you’ve enjoyed it! I definitely plan to have more scenes with Beatrice, and will almost certainly have more art for her as well, as she’s a main character. Ideally, every scene will eventually have artwork, but considering the number of pre-existing scenes without art and the rate at which I write new ones, I’m not sure I’ll ever reach that. Will definitely need to find several artists who can do at least one commission per month consistently to try and achieve that. Regardless, Beatrice will have a higher priority for artwork.

There have been 4 instances in my life where a game's creator has directly let me know about nerfing game mechanics based on my "favorite cheese" advice to others in a thread. I was honestly half-expecting this to happen, as I was typing that post out, but I can take solace in the fact that it was - apparently - already a forgone conclusion.

Indeed. A static 4 power was, it? Its barely noticable when first acquired and corrupted version also benefits from level scaling, further increasing the gap.

I run a playthrough every 3rd releases, so I have no idea about the reworked system. Its been 3 now so im working my way around to starting again.

...How much time do you have?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The purity ring is 3 power, actually. Even more pathetic. I’ll probably give the pure version the healing passive per fight, and change the corrupted version to provide a % damage boost (so it scales as well), while keeping the single-use heal attached to the corrupted version. The rework adds a few other healing methods, so losing out on the healing from the corrupted item shouldn’t be too bad.

And thanks for the feedback on the second dungeon. I’ll probably remove a few traps from the middle path, so that there’s at least one somewhat easy pathway people can take if the mechanic is frustrating them. I wanted it to be hard to navigate to ensure you see content without having to intentionally lose, but might have underestimated the advantage I get from testing it repeatedly—and knowing where the traps generally are from having put them there to begin with.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Is the gay tag is avoidable guys?
For the most part, yes. Avoid the barkeep, and don't volunteer for the Elven gangbang, as that has quite a bit of gay content, as you might expect. There is also quite a bit of gay content in the alleyways, but you can decline to progress those forward for the most part, so those are still mostly avoidable. You’ll also need to not lose to any male enemies, which could be a bit more tricky, but you can skip through scenes fairly quickly with ctrl if you get caught in one by accident.

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
I notice the artwork mostly uses the default character. Is there a plan for it to eventually reflect changes the player can make to themselves (hair length, skin colour etc), or is that too ambitious? It feels a bit strange to be playing a tanned character with long pink hair, and then see a sporty blonde in the CGs (as funny as that is)

Either way, keep up the good work

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I notice the artwork mostly uses the default character. Is there a plan for it to eventually reflect changes the player can make to themselves (hair length, skin colour etc), or is that too ambitious? It feels a bit strange to be playing a tanned character with long pink hair, and then see a sporty blonde in the CGs (as funny as that is)

Either way, keep up the good work
It's almost certainly going to be too ambitious, unfortunately. I considered it with some of the CG's because my artists would send me much larger files than I needed, so if I used a magic wand tool myself to edit the colors and then shrink them to fit the game, it would fix the little errors that causes. The main artist I'm working with now just uses the resolution of the game, so editing those myself would be a big task, and asking the artist to do different color versions in addition to the little alts occurring in the scene would be too big an ask.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
With your advise, I went Fire for 8pts and Ice for 5 pts (defense only) and had no trouble with the Orc Boss. As for the second dungeon (or the Light Dungeon), I was annoyed a little at first before figuring-out a strategy and actually paying attention to the varies colors of the traps. After that, it went a lot easier and got the end to win the fight with that boss (with no MP for my bigger spells).

But I will agree with the other poster, fewer traps could make the impact of the ones you do active more effective. Because after a few of certain colors I was pretty much just skipping the text (even knowing how much work you put into it).

So still having fun and if this continues I may have both back it and add it to my sig.

• Red Heart

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
i wonder if anyone has this problem
when i got into the 3rd dungeon (or was it 4th? the underwater one) i can't use the tomboy outfit because the game has missing files
when i tried the tomboy one and pause the game, it just says now loading and then it says failed to load with a retry button under it.
If i press the retry button it just loops back to now loading and the failed to load part

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
i wonder if anyone has this problem
when i got into the 3rd dungeon (or was it 4th? the underwater one) i can't use the tomboy outfit because the game has missing files
when i tried the tomboy one and pause the game, it just says now loading and then it says failed to load with a retry button under it.
If i press the retry button it just loops back to now loading and the failed to load part
Did you apply patch 0.31.10 to the game? That should fix the loading bug with that outfit. If you've still got the game open and need a way to fix the issue so you can save, you can copy something and rename it to match the sprite it indicates is missing in the error report.

Dec 14, 2019
Not full transformation to female, but you can get huge breasts and shrink your dick down to non-functional and not even noticeable. The paper-doll model for the character looks female.

Reactions: Reinherz99

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
Did you apply patch 0.31.10 to the game? That should fix the loading bug with that outfit. If you've still got the game open and need a way to fix the issue so you can save, you can copy something and rename it to match the sprite it indicates is missing in the error report.
thanks imma try that soon :)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
i want to avoid gay content as much as possible also is the transformation become fully female?
To avoid gay content, avoid the barkeep, and don't volunteer for the Elven gangbang, as that has quite a bit of gay content, as you might expect. There is also quite a bit of gay content in the alleyways, but you can decline to progress those forward for the most part, so those are still mostly avoidable. You’ll also need to not lose to any male enemies, which could be a bit more tricky, but you can skip through scenes fairly quickly with ctrl if you get caught in one by accident. As for full transformation, outside of the fourth dungeon where that happens automatically, there's no full transformation. As ShiverMyTimbers said, you can shrink your penis to a very small size and grow huge breasts. I will clarify that while the smallest size is basically described as being unless and/or nonfunctional, it doesn't automatically prevent you from seeing scenes where the player penetrates others.

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
To avoid gay content, avoid the barkeep, and don't volunteer for the Elven gangbang, as that has quite a bit of gay content, as you might expect. There is also quite a bit of gay content in the alleyways, but you can decline to progress those forward for the most part, so those are still mostly avoidable. You’ll also need to not lose to any male enemies, which could be a bit more tricky, but you can skip through scenes fairly quickly with ctrl if you get caught in one by accident. As for full transformation, outside of the fourth dungeon where that happens automatically, there's no full transformation. As ShiverMyTimbers said, you can shrink your penis to a very small size and grow huge breasts. I will clarify that while the smallest size is basically described as being unless and/or nonfunctional, it doesn't automatically prevent you from seeing scenes where the player penetrates others.
oh man thanks for the info

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
While I've not completed the game as of yet, I don't think I've ever come across what I think is "forced feminization". Now there are some choices that can turn out unpleasant for a male you (like the elven gangbang), there's nothing to stop one from hitting-up the potions for some major "revenge" fun time with any elf, orc, or demon.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Since women are the magic-users of this world, being more feminine helps with base-line magical power. Yet I believe one could still play the game with choices they feel comfortable with (but that doesn't include any misfortune or bad choices). Right now in the game my guy has a nice ass and big boobs (potion/traps) but runs around in girl clothing buggering a lot of folks with his normal size penis. I kinda look at it like I got a crappy job, were occasional I get the worst tasks ever but still got a nice room to sleep in (only once did I try other means to pay for the room just cus I wanted to see the scene) every night with a crazy but fun mentor just next door.

As I said before, I've had fun with the game but I would never say it's perfect fit to my own interests. Some of the dungeons traps I only read because I know the designer has put some work into them. Honor the art as some would say. ;)

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes