CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It seems then that your browser is creating this false warming (I'm thinking that's are the ads). My recommendation is to use a good DNS Server like Quad9 or Cloudflare and a good browser with an adblocker (Librewolf delivered both (Firefox+Ublock origin)).
My post was no offence against you, i was only trying to find out what happened. For the other game i have even uploaded new files with other packing method and nobody have tested it.
Sounds like what you are saying is quite possible. Unfortunately, your remedies for solving the problem are quite confusing to an old guy like me, lol. You, computer guys, amaze me. Bottom line, I was just trying to be helpful. Trying to learn little by little. Thanks, Exoplast.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
How do I met Daddy and sissy? I think I see them in the alley but I can't interact with them.
You can only see one event with them per day, so the first thing to try if they aren't doing anything would be to sleep at the bar and then return. The other requirement after a certain point is finishing the second dungeon, but the game should inform you at that point that you need to progress in the game to see more content. If that isn't working let me know, and I'll see if something is bugged.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
You can only see one event with them per day, so the first thing to try if they aren't doing anything would be to sleep at the bar and then return. The other requirement after a certain point is finishing the second dungeon, but the game should inform you at that point that you need to progress in the game to see more content. If that isn't working let me know, and I'll see if something is bugged.
I am at the fifth dungeon and sleeping doesn't change anything, also I get a black screen during the random event in the alley. Here is my save. I changed them to .save because I couldn't upload them when they were .rpgsave.

Last edited:
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I am at the fifth dungeon and sleeping doesn't change anything, also I get a black screen during the random event in the alley. Here is my save. I changed them to .save because I couldn't upload them when they were .rpgsave.
Okay, I've uploaded patch 0.34.11, which should fix this issue. Here's the link. Basically what looks to have happened is you managed to accidentally skip the introduction to the alleyway. The game wasn't supposed to let you use the hub area to go there until you visited it normally at least once, but it did anyways, and when it did it sent you to the normal alleyways, instead of the intro one's. (Which have a different map.) Now it will send you to the correct one, and I also added a feature just in case you get to the alleys without having seen their first scene, so it should activate for you after applying the patch. (I tested it on your save and it seemed to work.) Thanks for letting me know about that bug.

Reactions: Eminba

TheDerpLord

Jan 9, 2019
This game has great writing. The sex scenes are hot as hell when played straight and the comedy is hilarious. I've honestly never seen better writing in an RPGMaker game in this genre.

Unfortunately, I can't stand forced feminization as a fetish because of the negativity/stigma it usually applies. I also don't like how it feminizes (and thus stigmatizes) any male ass pleasure. I don't think it's "feminine" to want to enjoy getting rammed by a hot futa. I enjoy the moral corruption content and the non-feminizing sex scenes are great, which is why I'm not dropping the game. I just prefer approaches like Warlock and Boobs where if you decide to intentionally feminize yourself or play with your butt it's like "yeah okay" and not "ohhh nooo my masculinity is being drained". Just not my fetish.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
This game has great writing. The sex scenes are hot as hell when played straight and the comedy is hilarious. I've honestly never seen better writing in an RPGMaker game in this genre.

Unfortunately, I can't stand forced feminization as a fetish because of the negativity/stigma it usually applies. I also don't like how it feminizes (and thus stigmatizes) any male ass pleasure. I don't think it's "feminine" to want to enjoy getting rammed by a hot futa. I enjoy the moral corruption content and the non-feminizing sex scenes are great, which is why I'm not dropping the game. I just prefer approaches like Warlock and Boobs where if you decide to intentionally feminize yourself or play with your butt it's like "yeah okay" and not "ohhh nooo my masculinity is being drained". Just not my fetish.
I do try to generally have a more positive attitude towards feminization. Many of the characters like Beatrice encourage the player to do it positively, rather than degrading the player for liking it. Though there are some characters that aren't like that though, like some of the one's in the alley.

VIsta54

Aug 26, 2019
What parameter i need to change in online save editors to gain skill points? I dont wanna use skip dungeon option.

VIsta54

Aug 26, 2019
Also, the second dungeon is lagging like crazy, is there some way to fix that? I remember that issue being present like a year ago, and nothing changed.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
What parameter i need to change in online save editors to gain skill points? I dont wanna use skip dungeon option.
Should be called JP, stands for Job Points, which is the plugin used for the skill point system. Should be variable 254.
Also, the second dungeon is lagging like crazy, is there some way to fix that? I remember that issue being present like a year ago, and nothing changed.
You can use the debug menu to disable most of the traps in the dungeon. Only one route of traps is active at a time to try and save performance, but I think it has issues on some older machines.

VIsta54

Aug 26, 2019
Should be called JP, stands for Job Points, which is the plugin used for the skill point system. Should be variable 254.

You can use the debug menu to disable most of the traps in the dungeon. Only one route of traps is active at a time to try and save performance, but I think it has issues on some older machines.
Thanks for the answers. Problem is with second dungeon, its not Hypno Hell that is lagging, its the entrance where the lags start. I do have pretty old laptop, to be fair, but i honestly cant see why a bunch of flashing squares would bring it to its knees. Wonders of RPG maker i guess.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Thanks for the answers. Problem is with second dungeon, its not Hypno Hell that is lagging, its the entrance where the lags start. I do have pretty old laptop, to be fair, but i honestly cant see why a bunch of flashing squares would bring it to its knees. Wonders of RPG maker i guess.
Does it continue to lag even when you use the debug menu to turn the hypno hell traps off? Those would be active as soon as you enter, even if you can't see them right away. If even the two other flashing traps are causing lag I could add an option to disable them as well. It would be odd for just those to cause a lot of lag.

VIsta54

Aug 26, 2019
Does it continue to lag even when you use the debug menu to turn the hypno hell traps off? Those would be active as soon as you enter, even if you can't see them right away. If even the two other flashing traps are causing lag I could add an option to disable them as well. It would be odd for just those to cause a lot of lag.
This is exactly what happens, even when hypno hell traps are off, the lag is still there. I assume because of two other traps. I would be very welcome if you added option to disable them)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
This is exactly what happens, even when hypno hell traps are off, the lag is still there. I assume because of two other traps. I would be very welcome if you added option to disable them)
Alright, I'll see if I can add that into the debug trap disabling option. Shouldn't be too hard. Edit: It was really easy. I can't confirm this improves performance, but it turns the lights and traps off, so I would assume it does.
most of the scenes for me are text and black backgrounds is that normal or is my download wrong
That's normal. Many of the scenes don't have art at the moment, as I developed the game for quite a while before I started commissioning art for it.

Last edited:

kasier>

May 1, 2022
Alright, I'll see if I can add that into the debug trap disabling option. Shouldn't be too hard. Edit: It was really easy. I can't confirm this improves performance, but it turns the lights and traps off, so I would assume it does. Mega

That's normal. Many of the scenes don't have art at the moment, as I developed the game for quite a while before I started commissioning art for it.
makes sense the story is interest

harbingerofcum

Sep 25, 2020
I just got through the second instance of Beatrice using her potion, and the next morning I was dumped behind the door to her bedroom and can't escape. Is there a way to fix this or did my hubris of not saving for the last 4 hours come to bite me in the ass?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I just got through the second instance of Beatrice using her potion, and the next morning I was dumped behind the door to her bedroom and can't escape. Is there a way to fix this or did my hubris of not saving for the last 4 hours come to bite me in the ass?
In Key items, there is "Debugger", use it then select the choice to teleport back to Elmar, that should unstuck you

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

ace14165

Jun 2, 2020
I must be stupid, but I cannot figure out where the second dungeon is. Any help? Also I don't see an option to buy a cock cage in the magic shop.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I must be stupid, but I cannot figure out where the second dungeon is. Any help? Also I don't see an option to buy a cock cage in the magic shop.
The dungeons are all accessible through the "outside locations" teleporter. The second dungeon is called the "sorcerer's dungeon" in that menu. For the chastity cage, as long as you've started the event with Daddy that prompts you to visit Beatrice, you have to speak with her directly and there should be an option to ask her about a chastity cage.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes