reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Just got out of the first dungeon and rested by asking Beatrice to make me more feminine. It says I slept, fully restored me but when I try to go back to the first dungeon, it doesn't acknowledge I rested. So is sleeping at the inn the only way to regain access? Would make sense if other "sleeping actions" did reset this access, Beatrice, Daisy included, as long as you get rested and fully recovered?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
How can you change the colour of your clothing (such as the black padded bra)? I read you can "examine" it before buying it, or when you're not wearing it, but I can't do the "examine" thing? I'm sorry if I'm missing something basic here, there's probably a shortcut key that I'm not aware about. Would be nice to have a handy "manual" with the list of shortcuts and other interactions... Tried all of the mouse buttons and a few keys, with no success.
You must have missed it, but the text that explains how you can examine the clothes before you buy it goes on to say, "After purchasing an item, a key item of the same name will be added to your inventory, letting you change the item's color." So you should have a "padded bra" key item, which can be used to adjust the color of the bra.

Ah. Yeah, I just unlocked everything.
Since everything else worked, I didn't realize it'd be a problem.
And being able to replay scenes would be nice, yeah.

PS: Either way, his sprite just stands there and is uninteractable, which gives the impression of a bug/unfinished content.
"Either way" as in even if you skip to the third dungeon instead of the fourth? Bear in mind that using the third dungeon skip after already using the fourth wouldn't re-activate the boss fight. The way it should interact is that upon walking to the entrance of the clearing he is in, a fight triggers. The event then increases a variable that would make him disappear after, but I incorrectly set up the dungeon skip so that it doesn't trigger the fight, but leaves him there. I've set up a patch with a temporary method for anyone who's used the dungeon skip to be able to see the boss intro and fight once. I'll have a way to review it as much as you'd like in version 0.44. On, and the temporary method might let you hand in the quest for the third dungeon an extra time, but it would take a lot of effort to fix that, so I'm just leaving it until 0.44.

Just got out of the first dungeon and rested by asking Beatrice to make me more feminine. It says I slept, fully restored me but when I try to go back to the first dungeon, it doesn't acknowledge I rested. So is sleeping at the inn the only way to regain access? Would make sense if other "sleeping actions" did reset this access, Beatrice, Daisy included, as long as you get rested and fully recovered?
Most sleep actions don't actually heal you, and they don't let you enter a new dungeon as a result. This could be changed but mainly hasn't been because there are a ton of events like that, and I don't want players to feel pressured to view scenes until they find one that heals them. If the scene you are describing actually does heal the player then it should reset the dungeon progress, it probably was created before the dungeons though. What scene exactly was it? is it the first time you ask Beatrice to make you more feminine? Thanks.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
If the scene you are describing actually does heal the player then it should reset the dungeon progress, it probably was created before the dungeons though. What scene exactly was it? is it the first time you ask Beatrice to make you more feminine? Thanks.
Thanks for both replies! The scene with Beatrice I described was not the first one. Likely it was the second.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Ashleylover1

Feb 14, 2020
Everytime I launch the game it says:

Loading Error
Failed to load:img/SumRndmDde/character-creator-ex/Bottoms/walk/Bottoms 0.png

Does anyone know how to fix this?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
How does chastity work in this game - do you get the key, so you can lock the cage on and do the stuff that requires it, or enjoy perks to your magic in combat, and remove it when you want, to avoid losing scenes where you play the active role, or do you have to become locked forever? If both are possible according to player choices, I'd welcome spoilers regarding how to avoid becoming locked forever, or how to reduce the time you spend locked to the bare minimum, and/or how to time it so that you don't lose any content that requires you to not be caged. Thanks!

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
is there a way to get or buy lipstick, earrings/necklaces, other sex toys etc...?
I think I replied to your question on Itch already, but in case you haven't seen that, I'll post the answer here too.

There are a few jewelry options you can buy from the Orc's shop. I've considered adding some makeup options, but at the moment there isn't much, outside of an event in the second dungeon to pair your nails (just go left and up until you reach a red and black chair for that.) I believe you have all of the sex toys currently in the game as well.
Everytime I launch the game it says:

Loading Error
Failed to load:img/SumRndmDde/character-creator-ex/Bottoms/walk/Bottoms 0.png

Does anyone know how to fix this?
My suggestion would be to move the game's folder somewhere with a shorter filepath, like your desktop, and try running it there. Bottoms 0.png doesn't appear to be missing, so I'd assume it's just having difficulties reading it. If moving it to your desktop works, you can try moving it back afterwards and just shortening the names of the folders containing it.
How does chastity work in this game - do you get the key, so you can lock the cage on and do the stuff that requires it, or enjoy perks to your magic in combat, and remove it when you want, to avoid losing scenes where you play the active role, or do you have to become locked forever? If both are possible according to player choices, I'd welcome spoilers regarding how to avoid becoming locked forever, or how to reduce the time you spend locked to the bare minimum, and/or how to time it so that you don't lose any content that requires you to not be caged. Thanks!
The chastity content in the game is entirely limited to certain areas. There's a section in the second and fifth dungeon that feature it, and you can end up wearing a cage in town sometimes as well. In both cases, removing it is fairly easy, and it's never permanent. The dungeons are the only places where it could cause you to miss other scenes, though as soon as the cage is removed, those scenes would be available again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ashleylover1

Feb 14, 2020
My suggestion would be to move the game's folder somewhere with a shorter filepath, like your desktop, and try running it there. Bottoms 0.png doesn't appear to be missing, so I'd assume it's just having difficulties reading it. If moving it to your desktop works, you can try moving it back afterwards and just shortening the names of the folders containing it.

This worked, for some odd reason. Thank you!

Begintobeg

Apr 15, 2019
Any chance this game will be updated to work with M1 macs in the future or is that too complicated? Have tried the web version but it's had a bunch of little saving issues that have precluded smooth usage. Appreciate the challenges involved, no expectations.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
This worked, for some odd reason. Thank you!
It most likely had difficulties reading the file because the filepath was too long. So by moving it to the desktop, you significantly shorten the full length of the filepath. (If you were wondering why it worked.)
Any chance this game will be updated to work with M1 macs in the future or is that too complicated? Have tried the web version but it's had a bunch of little saving issues that have precluded smooth usage. Appreciate the challenges involved, no expectations.
RPG Maker MV ended support with Mac's using OS 11 or later. I believe it had something to do with the newer Mac OS's not supporting something that was crucial for MV running, so they would have had to rebuild the engine to overcome the issue. Because of this, as far as I'm aware, there's no possible way for me to update the game to be compatible with M1 Macs, as I'm pretty sure they all have OS versions 11 or newer. The only way that would be possible would be for me to try and port the game over to the newer RPG Maker MZ, but that would be a colossal undertaking, so I don't plan to do it. I could try and find solutions for whatever save issues you are having on the web version, if you tell me more about what's happening.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Crossdressing v0.43.4 Compressed (Untested)

Win 790 MB/270 MB :
, (3.8k Images)

Reactions: Gandalf51

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
StickyIckyCiC I encountered a golem in a dungeon and whenever I try to fight I get this error. Any ideas? View attachment 2899966
Someone encountered a similar issue recently, so it's probably the same problem. Basically just reposting the solution. "My suggestion would be to move the game's folder somewhere with a shorter filepath, like your desktop, and try running it there. D5-Blue.png doesn't appear to be missing, so I'd assume it's just having difficulties reading it. If moving it to your desktop works, you can try moving it back afterwards and just shortening the names of the folders containing it. "

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
Someone encountered a similar issue recently, so it's probably the same problem. Basically just reposting the solution. "My suggestion would be to move the game's folder somewhere with a shorter filepath, like your desktop, and try running it there. D5-Blue.png doesn't appear to be missing, so I'd assume it's just having difficulties reading it. If moving it to your desktop works, you can try moving it back afterwards and just shortening the names of the folders containing it. "
Tried moving the folder to my desktop but it still gave me the error the first fight I encountered

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Tried moving the folder to my desktop but it still gave me the error the first fight I encountered
Odd. Can you go into the img/battlebacks1 folder for your game and confirm if a file named "D5-Blue.png" is there? If not, you could reinstall the game to get the file again, as it should be there. If that doesn't work, maybe I'll try changing the name to "D5Blue.png", in case the dash is causing issues, though I don't know why it would only for you, but if you aren't missing the file, that's the only reason I could see for that enemy specifically to be causing the bug, as most battleback image names don't include a dash.
is the middle of nowhere dungeon actully unfinished or is it part of the joke
The middle of nowhere dungeon is unfinished, but I'm not going to be changing how the entrance to it has basically no details, if that's what you were asking. The dungeon ends when the path forks into three different colors, you can go down the different routes but none of them are done quite yet.

Reactions: mikedncn

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
Odd. Can you go into the img/battlebacks1 folder for your game and confirm if a file named "D5-Blue.png" is there? If not, you could reinstall the game to get the file again, as it should be there. If that doesn't work, maybe I'll try changing the name to "D5Blue.png", in case the dash is causing issues, though I don't know why it would only for you, but if you aren't missing the file, that's the only reason I could see for that enemy specifically to be causing the bug, as most battleback image names don't include a dash.
Went to the folder and the file is NOT present. Not sure why, I never have opened this folder before so my PC may have just spazzed out or something. If I have a previous version of the game could I move the D5-Blue file from it to my current version? I have a version saved on an external hard drive

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
actually I will just try it and see. Was worried it may screw up my entire game but I remembered I've already backed this one up too.

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
Hmm.......my older version also does not have that file. I have no idea what happened there. I guess I'll have to re-download. Unless that file itself was in one of the update patches, if it was please let me know. My wifi is VERY slow so a full download will take me a bit lol

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes