StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
That's actually good to know. But I have another question. Is it possible for our character to avoid being penetrated?
Hm... maybe? It's definitely possible to avoid gay sex scenes, but I don't know about being penetrated altogether. I'd say you'd be missing out on a lot of the content for sure, and you'd have to make sure you never lose fights, or be okay with skipping loss scenes that involve being penetrated.

Is full transformation possible?
Full transformation from male to female, I'm assuming? The fourth dungeon has that transformation for the duration of it, but it reverts afterwards. It's otherwise not planned other than potentially as an option for endings, because having to write two versions of every scene in the game just isn't feasible for me.

Are you using a save file from version 0.46 or earlier? If so, a plugin from update 0.47 broke your saves, and I didn't realize the plugin caused that issue until the update was done, so I couldn't really avoid it. There is a guide on how to transfer your saves in the mega folder I linked above. It is kind of a pain in the ass though. If you have troubles with it and really want your saves you can also dm me your save file and I can update it myself. If you aren't using old save files you'll have to tell me more about the issue. Is this on game launch? On startup? And also what version of the game you are running would be helpful as well. Thanks.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Most of the gay stuff is avoidable, though you might end up losing to a male enemy or stumble upon a gay scene now and again. The one place where it is definitely mandatory is entering the Elven Village, because the player needs to be gangbanged by the village beforehand. However, holding down ctrl lets you skip through scenes in a few seconds, so if you do end up in a gay scene by accident, you could fairly easily skip it. As for futa content, it's generally evenly split between futa/female/male in terms of enemies, but for named town NPC's, there aren't any futas. You can give a dick growth potion to two of them for a scene, though.
I initially thought this game catered specifically to those with a preference for homosexual or futanari content, based on the title, preview, and gay tag. However, if those elements can be mostly avoided, I might consider giving it a try. Still, I'm hesitant since only a third of the characters are female and some scenes can't be avoided.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I initially thought this game catered specifically to those with a preference for homosexual or futanari content, based on the title, preview, and gay tag. However, if those elements can be mostly avoided, I might consider giving it a try. Still, I'm hesitant since only a third of the characters are female and some scenes can't be avoided.
You pretty much summed it up yourself there, you'd be playing the game for about a third of it's content. Is it worth playing at that point? I'm not really sure. There's definitely still a lot of content, but it may be awkward having to avoid two-thirds of it. There might be better games to play to suit your tastes, unless the rest of the content is something you're really looking for.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Crossdressing in Camelot [v0.48.6] [Stickyicky] - Compressed

Win [252 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dischorded

Aug 5, 2019
You're only missing the fact that I (accidentally) lied in the walkthrough. The requirement for that scene is actually to have finished the second dungeon. Sorry about that. I've updated the walkthrough with that fix now, thanks for letting me know about the issue.
Thank you for answering my question. I'd like to ask if it's possible to do Hvelda's defeat scene after the sealing of first dungeon? 10+ inches feels like too much for me at this point in time but i'd like to return there later. Also for the first Adeline's scene if I refuse the potion nothing shrinks. I'm on version 48.6.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes