Aug 21, 2017
Crossing Borders [Part1 Full] MFN

Original Size Win/Linux: 735 MB
Original Size Mac: 718 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 55 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 38 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
coudd reupload the file pls.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

Scruz802

Mar 30, 2021
I really liked the design of the mother and the relationship of the protagonist with her family, simple but pleasant .... Although it is rare, I get the announcement of "This scene ends in this version", maybe there is already part 3 or Is it because I skipped the Ntr part?

Good job and hopefully part 3 goes quickly <3

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This game is truly awful

There are some games where people disagree on the story or the content. Which I can understand; despite something not being my cup of tea, I understand that others like them

But this game has absolutely nothing worth playing for. No redeeming features, and I genuinely don't see what there is to like about it

Reactions: darkdepths

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
This game is truly awful

There are some games where people disagree on the story or the content. Which I can understand; despite something not being my cup of tea, I understand that others like them

But this game has absolutely nothing worth playing for. No redeeming features, and I genuinely don't see what there is to like about it

You are too vague, I haven't played the game yet and I was looking for the reason it got 1 start review, You didn't say anything about the game that would help others to chose to play it or not.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
You are too vague, I haven't played the game yet and I was looking for the reason it got 1 start review, You didn't say anything about the game that would help others to chose to play it or not.
Because in my opinion, there's NOTHING to talk about. That's the point. Others have already covered the game mechanics and the content, read those comments if you're interested in them. I'm just here offering my own opinion on the game

Last edited by a moderator:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, when I saw the NTR tag I thought it would be light. BIG MISTAKE, 2 mn of game suppression. It's not NTR anymore but a horror game. You pass in a room the other idiot and the you rollback by saying to you good ok it is there, one leaves on the other side. Well no, he's there too. The guy is constantly doubling up. So it's forgotten.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes