wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
can we stop the trans/futa shit already......
For me they're two completely different things. Futas, when they have a vagina AND a penis as they should(plus or minus balls) are basically magical creatures not much different from monster girls since they basically don't exist in real life. But if you really just dislike them, why not filter out that tag?

pickledginger

Jan 15, 2022
The vampire boss in the 1st map seems unbeatable. are we supposed to lose to him? is he meant for NG+ if that's a thing?

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Ah. Noted
Not sure if the other dude is a troll or just that freaking bad, but no, you use the Knight Sword, your first subweapon.
You also need a cross you get from the map (follow a guide, but it's in the very bottom right corner), and should level up as much as possible.
It's quite doable on your first playthrough, and as the first map you play.

To be fair, I got this information from the guide on ULMF, but... that's a damn sight better than ignorantly proclaiming it's "NG+7" without any clue what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
The game is broken near the end still.
I try to fight a demon like event enemy and I get an error about a missing event file.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
CrossinG KnighTMarE: A Hymn to the Defiled Holy Maidens [v1.2.1] [KI-SofTWarE] - Compressed

Win/Linux [509 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FFTW

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
how do you select easy mode? there is just an empty box next to the phrase with nothing to click on in the systems menu.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
how do you select easy mode? there is just an empty box next to the phrase with nothing to click on in the systems menu.
I could never get it to work. It looks like if you click it once, it's active forever, but there really isn't any noticeable difference.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Holy shit, the time limit on this is so tight, especially on the fourth quest, and with the enemy RNG with the random curse crits makes this really annoying to play.
Yeah, is there any way to max out all the transformations? Each one has 3 levels apparently (nothing, +1, and +2), but I can only get cursed 4 times by boss defeats. Is three another way to suffer body mods? Like can I grow monster areolas?

NicholasNaim

May 15, 2020
Man this game takes me back. Never thought i'd see a translated version with my own eyes...
I played this back in 2013 and even manage to beat it once or twice following the guide despite speaking zero Japanese.
Time sure flies.

Reactions: Chrathrard

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
I could never get it to work. It looks like if you click it once, it's active forever, but there really isn't any noticeable difference.
In that case is there a guide for how to play this seemingly impossible to beat game? I get destroyed on the second quest, and even if I run to the boss and lose on purpose to advance in the 3rd quest I can't even do that because impossible to beat enemies are in the way.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
In that case is there a guide for how to play this seemingly impossible to beat game? I get destroyed on the second quest, and even if I run to the boss and lose on purpose to advance in the 3rd quest I can't even do that because impossible to beat enemies are in the way.
There are the old guides linked here:
A guide from ULMF

Additional guide from
But I never liked trying to read them, so I just used the 100% save, which I posted earlier:
(File only)
It's a very challenging game. They really could have toned it down a bit since then.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
The previous person provided links to the guides, so I'll skip that. However...
Something I feel like people miss a lot is use the Battle button. It's how you can gain experience so you're not underpowered.
Certain fights (mostly) require certain weapons. Boss fights usually/always have something in the level that you need to do in order to have a chance in them.
If you choose to play it without a guide, you'll be playing the maps over and over again to learn everything you need to know to play them optimally, but once you do, you'll have plenty of room left to use the battle button. Also, avoid dying, as it costs 10 turns, which is a huge waste of XP. If I died, I'd usually restart.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes