Ren'Py Crossroads of Love [v0.1a] [allion_Ell]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Nope!!not looking good , at the moment,seems a lot of good games as of late are other abandoned or just taking for ever to get an update. Hope to see one soon, or its time to move on..which I kind of doing already, just like Jessicas hard news...there is no news..lol
The news will appear after the next update to The Witch game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
wow what happened?! the game had so much promise! but seems the Dev moved on to something else !?
As I understand it the developper intends to work alternately on two games, this one and "The Witch". I don't know where the last one can be found.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
As I understand it the developper intends to work alternately on two games, this one and "The Witch". I don't know where the last one can be found.
Yah seems that way , I just played the witch finally, and I have to say he does an amazing job on renders. The game is kind of short, but this dev is becoming one of my favorites ! I hope crossroadsoflove gets an amazing update ! love the game so far~!

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Reactions: heatherwendy

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Wow! still no update~ been excited for this game for some time...but seems that all the good games ,are other dis continued or taking for ever for updates..oh well!

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
Like Christmas when you wait hopefully for your new toy and then get socks.
It's best to wait without expectation.:unsure:
Don't play games that haven't even reached halftime. You only get heated up and then disappointed.

Reactions: heatherwendy

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Wow must be some major delays on this game or finally discontinued ~ either way ,it was fun well it lasted~ good luck with it

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
I feel like a broken record here, is there any news on Cross Roads Of Love? was suppose to be an update months ago ~ Perhaps life got in the way, hope all is well with the Dev!

Reactions: Udayana

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
ikr i just found out this game and it's already been a year damn
Yah for sure ! its too bad, but finding it to be a trend on here, a release comes out, and very rarely does the Dev stick behind it before they move on, in the last yr, there is maybe a half dozen that are worth playing or waiting for updates, its getting worst,and most updates now a days take like 6 months to a yr for like 5 mins of game play.

• Sad
Reactions: BYK370
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes