Ren'Py Crossroads of Love [v0.1a] [allion_Ell]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Just curious why tackle on two projects when Crossroads is still pretty much in very early stage. Also an idea before too much on story goes on for getting gallery started up on replays etc. I get the concept of save slots as usually in most games I do save points just at the start of each of the steamy scenes although sometimes the steamy scene ends up being a tease or something not fully going into the sex..which is a bit irritating at times.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Just curious why tackle on two projects when Crossroads is still pretty much in very early stage.
A lot of people have asked me to introduce "girls with dicks" into the game. I don't understand why they are so popular, but...

Also the second game gives me a chance to relax. When you work on one game for a long time, gradually all thoughts run away somewhere.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Also an idea before too much on story goes on for getting gallery started up on replays etc.
About the gallery. I'm thinking about implementing it. But I'm the only one working on the game, and now it's important for me to finish the functionality of the game.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
I am so looking forward to a update for this game. I just hope the story continues with lots of sexy lesbian content. Pretty much my favorite new game. Hopefully it comes out soon.
Don't worry, this game will be about lesbians. With the ability to have sex with men if you want to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: heatherwendy

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Cant wait for the update ~ you dont see to much lesbian seduction with sexy lingerie , like pantyhose or stockings etc ~ if this happens , it will for sure become my all time favorite game ~
This is not exactly the game you're expecting. No, there will be lesbians and more in it too, but to reach this stage, the hero will have to go a long way, full of changes.

What you see in the picture is the scene where the detective is waiting for the protagonist to hide him from the mafia.

Reactions: afterlights

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
The Witch

I need more renders.o_Oo_O

intro_379.png

To date, I've done over 400 renderings for path 2 of the introduction. Which is more than half of all the renders for this path.

Reactions: Malika1234

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
The Witch

At the detective's home

intro_509.png

Started rendering the penultimate location. It will also be the last area with a lot of pictures. After it will go to the conclusion of about twenty renders and that's it. I will proceed to the final assembly of the demo after which I will continue to finish the demo of Crossroads of Love.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The Witch

At the detective's home

View attachment 2535644

Started rendering the penultimate location. It will also be the last area with a lot of pictures. After it will go to the conclusion of about twenty renders and that's it. I will proceed to the final assembly of the demo after which I will continue to finish the demo of Crossroads of Love.
Nice. I'm reassured, I was fearing that Crossroads had been forgotten :)

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Nope. :)

I just took some time to think about the latest renders. I didn't like the way the pictures of the hero on the night street looked. I think I'm going to have to redo some renders.

Reactions: Udayana

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
To be honest, I thought that I would be able to create a demo of a new game relatively quickly. But it's getting bigger and I already have about 600 renders on my hands.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Udayana
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes