Ren'Py Crossroads of Love [v0.1a] [allion_Ell]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Loveeee this game~ cant wait for more. Was a little sad that the updated ended so fast right after waking up .I can see this is already becoming my favorite game ! hope there is going to be more soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: allion_Ell

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Loveeee this game~ cant wait for more. Was a little sad that the updated ended so fast right after waking up .I can see this is already becoming my favorite game ! hope there is going to be more soon.
Unfortunately, with my rtx 2060 super I get too long renders (from 2 hours). So I decided to do three Intro updates. Each one for a different path. After installing the rtx 4090, hopefully the updates will come out more often.

Reactions: heatherwendy

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
This time somebody stole a G:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe it would be better to write: "Goddess, what an unearthly pleasure Hellen’s velvet fingers give me…" But I'm no native speaker, so I may be wrong.;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: allion_Ell

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
This time somebody stole a G:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe it would be better to write: "Goddess, what an unearthly pleasure Hellen’s velvet fingers give me…" But I'm no native speaker, so I may be wrong.;)
I'm sure it was that suspicious little pervert who stole "G" letter. How dare he!:sneaky:

Reactions: Udayana

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Is this the main game you plan to create?
That's right. This project will be my first big game. I want to make something similar to my favorite game "the Guild". Not with the same variety of paths and possibilities, of course...:unsure:
But that's a distant prospect for now. Because after I get my rtx 4090 installed I'll focus on developing " Crossroads of Love" and another little game I announced on Patreon. By the way, you can subscribe to keep up with the news.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
This game feels like it was written by someone that hates men. It's a bit of a turn-off.
Because of the scene where the MC suspected a man of intending to steal a car? It's perhaps not enough to suspect the developper of hating men.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Because of the scene where the MC suspected a man of intending to steal a car? It's perhaps not enough to suspect the developper of hating men.
There was also this:

screenshot0031.png

It sounds like something you'd read on twitter. "Men are so useless that we became lesbians". I'm all for more games with lesbian MCs but portraying every man as worthless or a creep is unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
I'm all for more games with lesbian MCs but portraying every man as worthless or a creep is unnecessary.
You're exaggerating a little bit. Also, the MS has not had the best history with boys, as I mentioned in the text. And her new acquaintance had recently gone through a painful breakup with her boyfriend. And all of this has left its mark on their attitudes.

In addition, it is worth considering that the world of the game is more feminist than our world, where women in the masses have a much higher social position.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I take it from your remarks that the animosity between the two sexes is very strong in your country?
No, i've just spent enough time on the internet to know that there are plenty of man hating feminists out there. If you aren't one then i apologise but the attitude of both girls kind of rubbed me the wrong way. You can have a world where women are in a better position without belittling the men.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
GingerSweetGirl Share your opinion on the controversy.
I don't know, I think it can be an opportunity for growth when a character has a jaded opinion. Having such a character doesn't necessarily reflect the opinions of the writer. Not every character can be, or should be, perfectly agreeable 100% of the time, otherwise where would a story's conflict and drama come from? To me it crosses a line if/when those negative opinions are reinforced and promoted as righteous and used to justify violent kinks. I'll be honest, I should play the game (but lesbian games are not really my jam), but it's an interesting controversy because we rarely see games like this with a character expressing even mild criticism of men.

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Please, have mercy!

A game is made up of several essential elements to be up to the standard of what VNs are today.
- Graphics
- A soundtrack
- Animations
- Consistency in the use of these three elements
- But above all, a story that must be as original as possible and above all believable

On all the first elements, nothing to object, this new game seems promising and makes you want to be interested in it.

On the other hand, when it comes to the story, help! The real estate agent who becomes a close friend in less than 10 minutes flat, we reach the bottom of the novel at one penny. We feel that it took a little material to justify certain enticing postures but in fact, it reduces to nothing all the efforts made on the other points.

So, for the rest, and without wanting to command you, consider that you have given us a pilot made just to make our mouths salivate, and made us restart the story from the beginning and without spoiling it in the next episode. Because once again, with regard to everything else, we were rather in the "good" or even "very good" situation.

I hope you don't take this review as rubbish, because I wish you the best for the future.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
my game keeps crashing at wardrobe, anyone else having this issue? Ive already tired downloaded the game again.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes