2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm... So reading through some of the comments I can see that this is just a basic start of a game and there's not much content, but it has potential so I'm just gonna ask about what are the dev's plans.

The Mind Control tag always catches my eye, but based on others it seems to be tied to drugs. What type of content is that meant to be either now or in the future?
Is the MC tag there just because drugs make our character act differently or is more okay with certain stuff or is it outright under the drug's influence she's unable to control her actions or is like under someone's control?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hmmm... So reading through some of the comments I can see that this is just a basic start of a game and there's not much content, but it has potential so I'm just gonna ask about what are the dev's plans.

The Mind Control tag always catches my eye, but based on others it seems to be tied to drugs. What type of content is that meant to be either now or in the future?
Is the MC tag there just because drugs make our character act differently or is more okay with certain stuff or is it outright under the drug's influence she's unable to control her actions or is like under someone's control?
I am just guessing but I think the drugs act as a mind control as well as making the MC horny. Just based on the thoughts and stuff it seems to make her suggestible.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
To the dev/uploader: if you wish to upload a game in this early stage of development, have the genre reflect the actual content instead of planned content. As it is, a No Sexual Content tag would fit more than whatever long list's here.

ColdZero

Nov 18, 2019
Interesting start, but as the others said the corruption occurs too quickly, and the chaste alternative (not going down the sex paths early on) quickly results in game over for no reason. I was thinking, maybe the guy in the bathroom could pose as an person of interest to the MC, so she decides to befriend him for information. Then he drugs her when she's in a bar (but bring in some stuff so the player can somewhat avoid it, the MC's supposed to be a trained, smart policewoman after all.)

Also, perhaps the drug does wear off allowing the player to not so easily succumb to the sexual path so early, maybe it's an addictive drug, so the player has a choice of giving in to the addiction or fighting it.

Oh, and not sure what you have planned for the non-school sequences, but I'm excited to see more :D

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
v0.24

have fun!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nice but I am still waiting for the next two paetron only ones to be public release as they sound interesting.

Reactions: root

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have to ask, why so many patreon only builds? Most games have only one and have the free version just one build behind.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So you do it by week then? if so that makes sense, it is just unusual is all to see that many

Reactions: root

Ponnyn

Jul 12, 2017
I liked everything up till Claire came into the game. The whole thing seemed stupid to me. Like can't I just call the fakin cops on her for kidnapping? REE

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I liked everything up till Claire came into the game. The whole thing seemed stupid to me. Like can't I just call the fakin cops on her for kidnapping? REE
Claire and kidnapping? very surprising :unsure:

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes