2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrucialInvestigation-1.41n
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I wish that it was more obvious when you forgot to do some things that could lead to a game-over. For example, I forgot to pay Chris on a Friday, despite having gone to the club. I went to see him on Saturday, I went to see him on Sunday, neither time did it give me the option to offer payment to him. Come Monday, I was greeted with a Game Over screen, and not sufficient backlog to reverse my steps to get back to a point where I could fix my error. This lost me something like two and a half weeks of progress and an hour or more since my most recent save.

An example way to handle it would be that, upon leaving the club on Sunday without having paid, Chris grabs the player character, abuses her, and demands that she pay an additional 20% in interest (or $600) for not having proactively offered the money on Friday. Alternately, you could allow the payment to take place on any of the weekend days before it triggers a game over, or trigger the game-over after leaving the club on Friday, or some other idea that you can come up with (root is a far more creative and better writer than I am). The current mechanic only offers frustration and no real emergent challenge, especially when you reach the point at which you're trying to blitz through days to progress with one of the long event chains (such as trying to get information out of Tony at his home during the week).

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2020
I have try again this game... and it's still a boring grind fest like Candy Legacy. The game is not completly bad, and could be a good one, but, two shower a day, and weeks and weeks and weeks who look like almost exactly the same, do not make my dick hard.

korko

May 30, 2017
How many times we must go to the gym with new gym cloth after the "benefit" choices?Nothing happen,i already went 10+.

demanderx

May 5, 2017
Does Anyone know where is this one from? or at least who is the on the left?
Have not been very successfully in my search.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 2118848

Overview:
Amy is a young policewoman, she wants to help people, serve and protect.
She has just been called to the boss, it's about a new investigation at a nearby school.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-16
Release Date: 2023-03-16
Developer: root
Censored: No
Version: 1.41n
Language: English
Other Game: Candy's Legacy
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2118845 View attachment 972202 View attachment 2380617 View attachment 927901 View attachment 972207
A GRINDFEST AT THE END OF THE GAME FOR SLUTINESS 28 LEVEL

Reactions: trainindicator

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
you can try the test version:
I'm on 1.41n, but I think I'n stucked. I'm on sluttiness 27, and walkthrough says I should visit josh in prison, but I've being doing it for weeks without reciving the second boss call. I've also being on the "special favor" loop on the old gym for weeks. Am I missing something or did I fucked my save somehow? Love the game btw! despite the grind ;)

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I'm on 1.41n, but I think I'n stucked. I'm on sluttiness 27, and walkthrough says I should visit josh in prison,
prison event has more than 100 videos, you have at least 15 more visits :WutFace:

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
Sorry to disturb again, but I hate repeating if I don't know ifI missed something. between "Go to the funeral and wait for instructions (FBI) and keep going to the gym." and "After a few days the Reyes will call, he wants to meet at the club.", how long is a few days? I've being around a month, and I'm fairly sure I'm not seing new content.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Another version, another instance where the location picture just bugs out and disappears after a couple of days.
I dont really think the animations of those pictures are very useful, so it'd be cool if we could get graphics that dont disappear instead.

Devilish Red

Mar 22, 2023
OK, now it should work (go to the club)
I've had the same issue. Tried this save, which then allows the meeting with Reyes in the underground carpark which is ok but, it does not recognize my version of the game being a patreon paid version and stops certain features

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
i have not played in a bit usually play the online version go to play today and the saves are all gone any idea where the old saves might be hiding on my system? i didnt think to export it last played i think 31 or 32 but i feel its a new host site so the folder is in another spot :( had over 800 days lol. i just looked same thing on my candy saves :(

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes