2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
my crucial investigation is always does she have a dick and it ruins me because i afraid of seeing a 10 inch just flopping outta nowhere

Reactions: root

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
May I know what this is about updating at school?
With the crucial police investigation, I got to 8%, until what is the maximum?

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
Ah ok, thank you very much :) I finished everything :D
I thought that with the school update there was some news with the principal. I will wait for future updates.
What will there be in future releases?

Last edited:

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
in the future:
- school gym
- new club events
- pool bar
- school exams
- more teachers
- sorority at the school
- gang wars
- FBI investigation
- drug smuggling (other cities)
- prostitution, blackmail and more corruption
Wow so close to my real life!

Brad123321123

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone know the name of the girl or the scene for "dancerandom", "dancerandom2", "dancerandom3", and "dancerandom4"?

youpla

May 9, 2017
root : There is something you should consider for the next update, please.

I went through the game almost to the end, to the point where the owner of the club asks Amy to pay him 3000$ before the end of the week.
Then, Amy says Jamal's friends could help her. Problem is that Jamal's friends appear randomly. Thus, in one week they never happened for me. And so, game over at the end of the week, there was nothing I could do to correct that.

My advice : if some events are necessary to continue the plot, drop the luck parameter to make them appear !
I don't sound like this, maybe, but I'm somewhat pissed off. My save is useless, and I must restart the game from the start.

Thanks if you can consider that for the future.

PS : making Amy wear her new clothes in her statut window as she's buying them and falling into depravation would be good. Right now, she has 2 or 3 outfits from the start to the current end. I didn't have the feeling to see a young innocent girl becoming a depraved slut.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
root :
I went through the game almost to the end, to the point where the owner of the club asks Amy to pay him 3000$ before the end of the week.
Then, Amy says Jamal's friends could help her. Problem is that Jamal's friends appear randomly. Thus, in one week they never happened for me. And so, game over at the end of the week, there was nothing I could do to correct that.
Owner wants $500, you can get $ from Jamal's friends or earn (school: sell pills and random event, park: George store, bar: play pool - in 0.87), of course, save often, just in case you do take that step of no return (you can die).

greebo123

Aug 13, 2017
Owner wants $500, you can get $ from Jamal's friends or earn (school: sell pills and random event, park: George store, bar: play pool - in 0.87), of course, save often, just in case you do take that step of no return (you can die).
I think he meant school principal, not club owner.

When are we getting next version, btw?;)

youpla

May 9, 2017
Yup, school principal AND club's owner wanted some money from me. Jamal's friends never appear. I did a save during this crucial week, and so I'm fucked...
I repeat : building a possible game over mechanic on something relying on luck parameters is not a good idea.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes