2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Wow I was never into these Html twine interactive stories Or some people live to call them HTML games. But man was I wrong. These games are awesome (for ppl who enjoy a good story). And I love this game. Thanks to the dev for this game. Will also check out the other game Candy's Legacy. High hopes for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster and root

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
The latest update says there is an update to the prison, but I still get no activity there. I've been doing my best to stay up to date on the online version.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
The latest update says there is an update to the prison, but I still get no activity there. I've been doing my best to stay up to date on the online version.
the online version says 1.23 , so it is possible it is not updated yet

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
I am seriously stuck at 18 %
you need to work as a stripper, the guy has to pay you 15$, then it turns into the animation in the basement and that has to continue into having sex with the 2 guys. That gives you additional percentile point. Then you need to go to Tony. on the first floor. That gets you to 25% i think.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
lul the game got unplayable.
the give all or die encounter is a fuck up, there is no need for the grind, when i can't keep the money, and there is no way i give all the money and play further, the last time, i did this, i hadn't enough money to pay the clubowner, although i did all the possible grind to earn enough money.
in older versions it was possible to reload the browsersite to get a other encounter option, but this way to handle this bad-/deadend-encounter was forcefully removed by the dev.
don't get me wrong, thats your right and your legitimate way to design the game, i'm only a pirate with no voting rights on patreon.
bye

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes