2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I assume my save bugged, either event not happening (screen - )
not really, this storyline (stripper job) will be will be extended soon to other part of the story (it's hard do it in one update)

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
ah, got it, its unfinished atm.
would be nice create some reminder when plot is ending, you have to wait for update

Reactions: root

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This game from an image delivery system is very professionally put together, but seems very random and feels like it lacks a sense of progression, dont get me wrong I like the game and love turning her into a bimbo bit it seems very repetitive and their is little real sense of stable progression of behaviour changes. I think this needs to be worked on

for example the more bimbofied she becomes the less reduction in lust there might be for a sex act, maybe a smaller deduction from her total, or a lowering of the thresh hold to trigger sexually related events the more pills she has taken throughout the game. counting th enumber of pills consumed would be an easy way for you to be able to trigger certain events

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Corruption is still in development (it is related to police activity events), it will be important later.
You can increase lust easily (with pills from Josh-school bathroom events, watch tv couple times etc. ) but still- it's not important for the main story so chill with that :cool:
I know about pills from josh and tv but I'm talking about a portable source of lust, the game is too boring and grind to discover a story.
At the moment this is the only thing you can do in the game:
Shower -> Make up -> school 4 events -> Outside 6 events -> Sleep -> repeat the exact same thing with the exact same scenes.
you grind this for hours to get to "the story" that you forgot it even there after that much grind.

Reactions: moudy and root

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
would be nice create some reminder when plot is ending, you have to wait for update
but seems very random and feels like it lacks a sense of progression,
I know about pills from josh and tv but I'm talking about a portable source of lust, the game is too boring and grind to discover a story.
I know that and I'll try to change game in the future updates. Presently we have basic environment (without major errors) to create new storyline, the game is well coded and has a lot of options to grow (y)

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
Nice improvements, but I think the game is still slow because the protagonist don't have events, quest or adventures in weekdays. She only goes to school or visits the places but these actions don't change when she gains experience in corruption.
So, the game is good, but need more events, quest or adventures in weekdays.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Nice improvements, but I think the game is still slow because the protagonist don't have events, quest or adventures in weekdays.
It's true, that's why in future updates I will add more events in night club (stripper job, investigation etc.) and police patrol, bribes blackmail, more bdsm in mansion etc. but it takes some time (I want to avoid errors in the game because it's annoying for everyone).

Reactions: PirateLoko

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Good game.
If I had to make some critics, I would say it need more random events to"spice" a little the week, if not every days looks the same and ends up kinda boring, wainting for the weekend.
Yep, everything will be extended, so relax, currently it is 30% game (y)

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
She is the webcammer Astek Angel

Since I've seen a ton of requests similar to this one, I think its better I write some easy steps to search for something like this:

1) Open the video and pause it in a moment where you can see clearly the girl
2) Open Microsoft snipping tool (itsa free part of windows 10) select the video area, save the image somewhere (advanced and easy solution)
or
2) Use the old Print Screen or Stamp , open a Word, Paste the image you have copied with the Print Screen, right click on it and save the word as an Image (old and long solution)
3) Open yandex image search and upload the image you just saved
4) Turn off safe search, select the shield icon towards the top right and select the top option.

If you just have the image skip directly to the 3)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I see there are some new stuff added from when i playing this game for last time (that's because i play a lot of games) but i can't find how to go to them!

Josh bar event ; Jamal job random event ; Candy small update ; new bar event ; pool random events rebuild ; bar event rebuild ; new random event (home, kitchen, principal office) ; stripper training ; Club update ; Tattoo studio ; Carlos path update ; simple dating system, beginning at the bar ; Jamal friends update ; principal mansion update ; stripper training and work in the club !

I am on day 61 right now,but for now nothing new happens! Does they going to happen on random or there is a day when they are going to happen and i need to play and wait till then?

PS: I see in the comments someone mentioned the chance to become a "bimbo" - is that true? Can i make Amy a bimbo or it's not possible for now?
I need to say this and the second one "Candy's Legacy" are one of the first HTML games i realy like it!

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I am on day 61 right now,but for now nothing new happens! Does they going to happen on random or there is a day when they are going to happen and i need to play and wait till then?
Can i make Amy a bimbo or it's not possible for now?
I don't know where you are in the game so maybe show game save or send me PM :) (bimbo path is not available at this moment).

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I don't know where you are in the game so maybe show game save or send me PM :) (bimbo path is not available at this moment).
Well,i say that i am on day 61 in my previous comment! I don't know how i can show you a save file from a HTML game - i can do it with a RPGM or RenPy game but i don't know how to send you or show you save file from a HTML game!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
It's really simple: Just click "Save to Disk..." in game and here "Attach files" ;)
Lol! I was never used this way to save the game - i just click on some of the slots and save it and later open it again and continue to play!
It's good to know now i can at least download some of the saves when i need to do something like that so i can post it here! Thanks!

Here is the last one of my saves!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I think you missed something and "sluttiness" points is too low.
Here is save file from 0.73:
Well,i follow and do everything i found and yes,the "sluttiness" points got to 17 and after that they stop to increase or at least i didn't find more situations how to increase them more! I'm gone a try the save you post it! Thanks!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I already try the save you give me and it seems it worked good - i see that it was from day 98,so i was thinking if the stuff i didn't has do yet ,will start later or at that day from which is your save,but even when i get to day 91,nothing happens yet (except that i make even more money),so now i started again your save file,but i need to ask,do you have a one where the Katie path it's turned off? I never choose to go on Katie's path since i don't like lesbians and just didn't say her about the pills and keep playing that way!

PS: I just see that on your save file Amy was having just 300 gold or something like that - on mine i give it to you,i was having 3000 or 4000 gold i think and after trying to see if later will happens something,on day 91 before to decide start your save file again,i was having 6170 gold! :D

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Will we get an update at some point that brings the story forward?
Just a few new videos or pictures do not manage to keep the boredom doing the same thing over and over again.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Have their been any physical transformations added to this yet or not yet?

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes