VN Flash Completed Crusoe Had It Easy [Marble Syrup]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is a paid program needed to create such executables?
Free small program 3.66MB
Just hit "Add a File" then press "Convert"

Arcticwolf211

Aug 23, 2016
There is a new version out, but I don't have access to the cheats, since I don't pay as much. It creates an actual cheat menu and a few tweaks.

HUNDmiau

Mar 15, 2018
The cheats don't work for me either. I used all still up links, none of them gave a version that was premium, it always showed me as a standard player, unablet to use cheats. Please help.

qtby

Mar 28, 2018
For the reason some people can't use cheats, it's because it need a different version of game to activate the cheating feature.
The original download link is: goo(dot)gl/zpGeKN
But I think it's too slow so I upload a mega link: goo(dot)gl/QWY9Yk
Just replace those(dot)with.
Have fun guys!

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
nopy, filedropper, and mega link are down
Also there have been requests for this game but I cannot find the game version name of the one in the OP

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
EDIT: ** THERE WAS A LINK HERE AND IT IS GONE NOW, SUCK IT JEREMY CLARKSON! **
password is: trashballs
...It wasn't intentional
Feel free to do ya' virus scans or whatever you need

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@TrashBoss = That's the same version I have. It's premium level version. But doesn't display the version number. Reupping it without password. Thanks for the link!

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
@TrashBoss = That's the same version I have. It's premium level version. But doesn't display the version number. Reupping it without password. Thanks for the link!
The creator made a Patreon post on the 1st and afterwards I saw this game be uploaded on three different sites along with the request in the other board so I was just assuming, Personally I didn't like the art style way back in 2015 so I never played it and had nothing to compare to

Happy I could help tho(?)
I didn't lock my other Mega folders so NONE OF YOU BETTER OF BEEN SNEAKIN' PEEKS AT MY DICK PICS

Reactions: muttdoggy

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
cheat version available since 08/03/18 according to for completed version [1.17]
called v1.20

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes