VN Flash Completed Crusoe Had It Easy [Marble Syrup]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Why does this game get 5 stars?

Half the endings involve violence, rape, and death. The other half involve being blue-balled. Its not a good game by any measure. Thank goodness the developer used this as an opportunity to improve with his future games, because this one is borderline shovelware. A handful of choices in a ten minute playthrough does not deserve 5 stars.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Why does this game get 5 stars?

Half the endings involve violence, rape, and death. The other half involve being blue-balled. Its not a good game by any measure. Thank goodness the developer used this as an opportunity to improve with his future games, because this one is borderline shovelware. A handful of choices in a ten minute playthrough does not deserve 5 stars.
You have to take into account that it was their very first game. It is not best game ever but it is good as it is, a nice small game.

• Sad
Reactions: Rastafoo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tag should be changed to censorship mosaics.
I remember playing this but forgot whats all in it so will replay it soon and update the tags.

ADD:
After replaying this great short VN I have added 3 new tags.
Ahegao: crusoe 2020-06-29 19-57-57-12.jpg
Masturbation: (Text base only so far in the sister "Paradise (True Ending)". (This is the only 1 I have replayed so far.)
Censored: crusoe 2020-06-29 19-34-27-29.jpg

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is literally nothing compared to summertime sage, not to mention this game is literally nothing but a bunch of rape endings or no endings, like wtf is this shit, if you are going to enjoy an adult visual novel don't have rape in it, I mean god damn dude seriously.
There is a love ending with babies and all.

Reactions: Nullbot
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes