VN Flash Completed Crusoe Had It Easy [Marble Syrup]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Why does this game get 5 stars?

Half the endings involve violence, rape, and death. The other half involve being blue-balled. Its not a good game by any measure. Thank goodness the developer used this as an opportunity to improve with his future games, because this one is borderline shovelware. A handful of choices in a ten minute playthrough does not deserve 5 stars.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Why does this game get 5 stars?

Half the endings involve violence, rape, and death. The other half involve being blue-balled. Its not a good game by any measure. Thank goodness the developer used this as an opportunity to improve with his future games, because this one is borderline shovelware. A handful of choices in a ten minute playthrough does not deserve 5 stars.
You have to take into account that it was their very first game. It is not best game ever but it is good as it is, a nice small game.

• Sad
Reactions: Rastafoo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Tag should be changed to censorship mosaics.
I remember playing this but forgot whats all in it so will replay it soon and update the tags.

ADD:
After replaying this great short VN I have added 3 new tags.
Ahegao: crusoe 2020-06-29 19-57-57-12.jpg
Masturbation: (Text base only so far in the sister "Paradise (True Ending)". (This is the only 1 I have replayed so far.)
Censored: crusoe 2020-06-29 19-34-27-29.jpg

Last edited:

cptmorgan1991

Jul 27, 2020
This game is literally nothing compared to summertime sage, not to mention this game is literally nothing but a bunch of rape endings or no endings, like wtf is this shit, if you are going to enjoy an adult visual novel don't have rape in it, I mean god damn dude seriously.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This game is literally nothing compared to summertime sage, not to mention this game is literally nothing but a bunch of rape endings or no endings, like wtf is this shit, if you are going to enjoy an adult visual novel don't have rape in it, I mean god damn dude seriously.
There is a love ending with babies and all.

Reactions: Nullbot
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes