VN Flash Completed Crusoe Had It Easy [Marble Syrup]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Sartan

May 3, 2018
This game is literally nothing compared to summertime sage, not to mention this game is literally nothing but a bunch of rape endings or no endings, like wtf is this shit, if you are going to enjoy an adult visual novel don't have rape in it, I mean god damn dude seriously.
Its not mean to be similar to Summertime, it is a short story flash VN. If you are wondering why it have so good rating it is because this is far better than a lot of adult flash games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does this have a android port?
1. Before asking if there is an android port how about you use the search at the top right of the screen and search for "android" and if one is here the search will tell you what post its in or if it has been ask for before.

2. Normally a game this old if its not listed in the OP it does not have one.

3. If there is a android for this the tag would have listed it and you can find that out here: Untitled.jpg there would be a tag for "Mobile Game" and since there is no tag then I don't think you will find one here.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Damn
The Regrets Ending hits you in the nuts HARD if you use the notsoclose cheat.
I felt that on a personal level, fuck.

Reactions: a1fox3

Sartan

May 3, 2018
What happend to MarbleSyrup?
Don't know much they aren't posting on Patreon anymore but are still on Newgrounds to tell people to pay for their games.
You should check on Bron Quest, the game they were developing after Nympho Waifu.

Jul 17, 2020
am i mistaken, but for some reason i believe i remember playing this game on Newgounds uncensored when it came out? or is this just a case of mis-remembering?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
am i mistaken, but for some reason i believe i remember playing this game on Newgounds uncensored when it came out? or is this just a case of mis-remembering?
No it is on Newgrounds, not sur if it is uncensored. There is still someone there to say to buy the game, based on Bron Quest comments (last time I checked) it is the dev only activity atm.

BenXx12

Mar 9, 2023
Will upload my version - I know mine works - 15 min or so k?

Edit here:
MEGA
This one has an crusoe.exe to play the game.
MPC while playing crusoe.swf causes issues.
For this or most other flash games - I always make it's own .exe application for .swf games - easy to do and gets rid of those types of problems.

Added my link to OP.
Can you update your link ?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes