Collection Flash CTRL-Z animation collection [2019-06-24] [CTRL-Z]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This is too cursed even for a loli Sonic thread
You can thank shadman for his wonderful services to the cause.
But not too excitedly or he'll draw you getting [̵̧̛̞̥͕̳̰͍̖̰̞̯̙̩̈́̆̓̈́̉̐̿͑̈́̆͋̂́R̵̤͐̃̒͐̇̌̇̒̏̀̚̕É̵͇̭̗̍ͅD̷̛̞̩̖͍̞̹̐͛̆̈́͛̒̍͑͛̽̚͠ͅA̵͔͇̲̬̠͓͖̝̤̟̱͔̣͂̎͐̂͆̈̈̂͘C̴̨̜̼̈ͅT̶̤̱̯̹̜̥̥͔͓͈̦̤͚̭̰̏̄͂̈́̃͝Ẹ̶̢̫̯̥͓͖̱͓͓͉̥̓͒̐̌̔̍̽̅̕͝ͅḐ̵̨̡̘̺͚̮̣͇͇͔͎̺̑̐͗̀̉̊̈́̚]̸͍̜̟̦̊̑͗͗́̐̔̂̈̏͜͠

Reactions: iamslime and osmann
Aug 22, 2017
You can thank shadman for his wonderful services to the cause.
But not too excitedly or he'll draw you getting [̵̧̛̞̥͕̳̰͍̖̰̞̯̙̩̈́̆̓̈́̉̐̿͑̈́̆͋̂́R̵̤͐̃̒͐̇̌̇̒̏̀̚̕É̵͇̭̗̍ͅD̷̛̞̩̖͍̞̹̐͛̆̈́͛̒̍͑͛̽̚͠ͅA̵͔͇̲̬̠͓͖̝̤̟̱͔̣͂̎͐̂͆̈̈̂͘C̴̨̜̼̈ͅT̶̤̱̯̹̜̥̥͔͓͈̦̤͚̭̰̏̄͂̈́̃͝Ẹ̶̢̫̯̥͓͖̱͓͓͉̥̓͒̐̌̔̍̽̅̕͝ͅḐ̵̨̡̘̺͚̮̣͇͇͔͎̺̑̐͗̀̉̊̈́̚]̸͍̜̟̦̊̑͗͗́̐̔̂̈̏͜͠
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Honestly. Whoever that guy is that pops up on the left side in a few scenes killed my boner, and made me delete the folder.

Mar 22, 2017
Not gonna lie, pretty good for a flash game, has more content than most Ren'Py games 5 releases in.

On the online swf versions of Shadow Transformed I've played, you can enable a search bar below the window, and by clicking at a point fairly early on you enter the "cheat" menu, where all the scenes are labeled. Not sure how you'd do it on a local version, though.
Use a SWF player, usually takes you right to the gallery/cheat menu in Shadow Transformed but have to do a bit of poking around for Sonic Transformed 2. It's somewhere between the 40-48th frame.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
So what' up with the first image? Are there other games that can be added to the collection, or are these hidden things in the games already here?

D

Deleted member 1101747

this shit needs a sonic transformed 4, hopefully the creator gets a chance to do so

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nisman

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
To be honest the Cream that shows up in this is aged up and stacked so I doubt the loli tag is appropriate. Now the babysitting cream game, thats Chris Hansen worthy.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote