Collection Flash CTRL-Z animation collection [2019-06-24] [CTRL-Z]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I got a new laptop and these are not opening for me whats a good program for this

DMaster2024

Dec 10, 2019
sonic is 15, tails is 12 plus everyone except vanilla, shadow and rouge are underage.
If I remember well, Sonic is 16 after Generations, Tails is like 8-10, and Shadow was created to be 15-17 but was sleeping for about 40 years, Cream is 6, Rouge is 18

doom1445

May 8, 2019
yeah, so i dont have shockwave flash somehow, and my i gues adobe stopped letting people download shockwave due to tech progression. any advice?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
yeah, so i dont have shockwave flash somehow, and my i gues adobe stopped letting people download shockwave due to tech progression. any advice?
Download Adobe's , it's pretty much a blank window flash player that you drop swf files into in order to play them. It's a standalone exe file so there's nothing to install.

doom1445

May 8, 2019
Download Adobe's , it's pretty much a blank window flash player that you drop swf files into in order to play them. It's a standalone exe file so there's nothing to install.
thanks my friend

BigWoke

Jul 19, 2019
Click on CTRL-Z on the Shadow Transformed title screen.
Click the Chao plush for Cream.
Click Shadow's phone for more, you can get a scene with Shadow and bring up a screen with a Sega Console.
On the Console screen: Insert Game, Power On, Bring up GamePad.
Put in Up, Down, Left, Right, A, Start on Gamepad.

Reactions: Nisman and Aljosa

alexander946

Mar 1, 2021
Shadow Transformed:

SONG QUIZ: 232113 2132 211321

GENESIS CODE: Click CTRL-Z at the beginning, then the Black Moon when Shadow says "The Stars Don't Twinkle". Click on the game cartridge than the power switch. Click on the controller. Then press AB Right ACA Down AB Right A

In the full nelson scene near to the right or left of Sonic's and Vanilla's icon there is an invisible button. Click on it and you will full nelson Amy or Cream
Other codes for GENESIS CODE:
Bonus: arriba, abajo, atras, adelante, A, Start
Bonus: Abajo, C, Izquierda, Izquierda, Start

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote