Collection Flash CTRL-Z animation collection [2019-06-24] [CTRL-Z]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nisman

Jun 28, 2021
Looking through the game files I noticed a cutscene that I don't know how to access. But I haven't seen anyone talk about it.

It belongs to the scene where fucks Shadow and Rouge. There is also a hidden anal sex scene with Sonic.

Does anyone know how to see it?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Looking through the game files I noticed a cutscene that I don't know how to access. But I haven't seen anyone talk about it.

It belongs to the scene where fucks Shadow and Rouge. There is also a hidden anal sex scene with Sonic.

Those are new to me too.

Nisman

Jun 28, 2021
I tried to wait to see if something happened like in the scene of the horse with the shadow but I didn't see anything.
unless i didn't notice

gaythings

Dec 21, 2018

I see the anal scene with Rouge and Shadow but that sonic i never see it

Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

DrxzSwn

May 29, 2022
Lo intenté usando una aplicación llamada webgenie swf player (esta en la playstore) y funcionaron todos los juegos excepto el shadow transform
[/COTIZAR]
yo use joiplay que en si también sirve,lo chafa o no se si es la app o soy yo,que cuando inserto sierto código en el shadow transformed me manda al menu

Nisman

Jun 28, 2021
hice una traduccion de los 3 juegos en español para el que quiera(porfa no me baneen xd)

Last edited:

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017

have you found any clues?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote