Collection Flash CTRL-Z animation collection [2019-06-24] [CTRL-Z]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Ok, little update, it appears that in original version there's no such scene, it appears that the modder just added it, so sorry for misinformation guys :(.
I'll leave a link for the mod:
Mega
Good job sir.. Is there any easy or semi easy way to edit flash games like this??

Zyro-Fox

Aug 22, 2019
At the beginning of the Shadow horse scene (where it's fucking her vagina) wait a bit when it is zoomed in on her crotch and rouge will appear. Click her and you will get it.
Thank you. Somehow any info on this scene is non existent for some bizarre reason

GamXGam

Jan 30, 2023
Thank you. Somehow any info on this scene is non existent for some bizarre reason
Im very confused is it after the text when shadow says they don't remember having it on there phone or is it before cause i tried both and got nothing (found it its not the one on the phone so its where you normally just go through shadows playthrough)

Last edited:

Zyro-Fox

Aug 22, 2019
how to get cheat menu honestly?
Its the whole console thing. Its likely buried in these comments but it should be during the intro scene click on ctrl-z name and wait for shadow to say something. Click on the moon afterwards and it will bring you to the game console. Set it up normally and follow the words "Abracadabra"

So a,b,c buttons and the right dpad. I believe there are more but these are in a website comments i dont fully remember the name. Ill likely edit this post once i find it again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote