Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Now i am pretty sure this game will get abandoned or on hold before any real action will start.
Like "A cuckold Story" or "BNWO Resort".
I ll skip next two updates ...the first two updates i bought from patreon but now i just wait and read reviews...its too slowley and i was expecting at least one mating session between one of the girls and a stud. BTW u need a decent machine to get this game running .

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite nice game, with amazing idea :) Likes animations, but could be more detailed and extended. Also please add sex sounds and moans :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1Teddy1

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Is this game worth to try
Coz first one abandoned in last decade
In my opinion, no. The engine is terrible; the plot, non-creative. Part 1 and 2 tells completely different stories, with Part 1 being abandoned even. Furthermore, in Part 1, you get to 'convert' the wife into liking/wanting to 'do the deeds'. In Part 2, the wife just straight up fantasizes about it from the get-go. The plot is terrible, on top of the game's horrendous engine which makes navigation a torturous experience.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
no it was a box of grenades now fuckin explain how they work you insensitive asshole
You are obviously thick and lazy. Go read up on how they work. That is what the rest of us do whe we want to find out something but I guess you were just trolling CUMWIPE.

HiveMind

Feb 15, 2018
It does, but you better save it plenty of times because it crashes often too. I hope someone makes a compressed version though for me to play it again.
How? I tried to add it to JoiPlay but it just says "This game type is not supported"

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
How? I tried to add it to JoiPlay but it just says "This game type is not supported"
What is the version of joiplay you have? The playstore version is outdated, if that is the case, try downloading from patreon, last time I've played this game was with september's joiplay version and it worked, so this month's version probably should work too.

June Sunday

Feb 6, 2022
What is the version of joiplay you have? The playstore version is outdated, if that is the case, try downloading from patreon, last time I've played this game was with september's joiplay version and it worked, so this month's version probably should work too.
The developer said an online version is in the works, so "universal" compatibility. Should be around soon.

HiveMind

Feb 15, 2018
I have version 1.10.012 from Patreon. Is this up to date? Downloaded from the official joiplay website.

Edit: Nvm, found the November version. Trying it now.

Edit 2: Tried the November and the September version. Both don't show "game type not supported" error anymore. But both version are crashing at the and of the unpacking process, after trying to add the game.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I have version 1.10.012 from Patreon. Is this up to date? Downloaded from the official joiplay website.

Edit: Nvm, found the November version. Trying it now.

Edit 2: Tried the November and the September version. Both don't show "game type not supported" error anymore. But both version are crashing at the and of the unpacking process, after trying to add the game.
Well, not sure what the problem is then, did you update the plugins too? If there is an .exe to open the game, try modifying the archive to .html, it works in some games, I don't remember if I had to do it, I have very low space rn on my phone since my sd card stoped working so unless someone make an compressed version I can't download again to verify it, but I assure you I played the game with joiply on my phone before. The guy above said something about an online version, so maybe you will have to wait.

HiveMind

Feb 15, 2018
Well, not sure what the problem is then, did you update the plugins too? If there is an .exe to open the game, try modifying the archive to .html, it works in some games, I don't remember if I had to do it, I have very low space rn on my phone since my sd card stoped working so unless someone make an compressed version I can't download again to verify it, but I assure you I played the game with joiply on my phone before. The guy above said something about an online version, so maybe you will have to wait.
What archive do you mean? The .exe or the app.asar?
As far as I can see, if I add the .exe to JoiPlay, it starts unpacking the app.asar file. And I think it comes close to finishing because the created folder containing images and other files is almost as big as the archive. But some files are missing I think. At least there is no html file created.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Th
What archive do you mean? The .exe or the app.asar?
As far as I can see, if I add the .exe to JoiPlay, it starts unpacking the app.asar file. And I think it comes close to finishing because the created folder containing images and other files is almost as big as the archive. But some files are missing I think. At least there is no html file created.
Change/rename the .exe file to .html, it works with some games, not with all though.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes