RPGM Cucked [v1.0] [nagib228]

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Imma be honest, short text story is probably the worst thing you can pair with RPG maker, maybe learn renpy or just write a short story?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Title: Cucked
I'm waiting for the 'Is ntr avoidable' people to come out of their cave

• Haha
Reactions: trovavay

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Please Help!!! I am being harrased by the F95 modrators Crazygamer43 and OEJ, hoping that maybe someone can help me on this, my posts are getting removed because "calling out modrators actions in public" is breaking some rules, dunno what to do
The fuck

nagib228

May 19, 2018
Do you seek the light my child?
I am guessing If I download this, I will get cucked for real.
"Cucked"

Jeez, i wonder what's gonna happen here :HideThePain:
Getting cucked by start up.........
well, at least the dev is being honest what this game is all about through the title ^^

Cucked-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !
Well, I fucked up with the release of course.
Don't worry, my friends, I've figured out what the problem is, now I'll throw in the corrected version.
By the way, thanks to the one who posted a file on a bunch of trackers, I've never done this and therefore threw it into the first one that came along. Here: , , , . I hope that at least this time everything will work.

nagib228

May 19, 2018
I specifically did not upload screenshots, otherwise you would have passed the game just by looking at them.

Can someone upload a file to mega and UploadHeaven, otherwise I changed the links everywhere, except mega and UploadHeaven By the way, UploadHeaven is paid, I understand that?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well, I fucked up with the release of course.
Don't worry, my friends, I've figured out what the problem is, now I'll throw in the corrected version.
By the way, thanks to the one who posted a file on a bunch of trackers, I've never done this and therefore threw it into the first one that came along. Here: , , , . I hope that at least this time everything will work.
done, replaced the torrent with the fixed one ^^.