RPGM Cucked [v1.0] [nagib228]

nagib228

May 19, 2018
Unsubscribe immediately, it starts normally for everyone, if you download it right now? Or are there more errors? So that I just know if something else needs to be fixed.

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
Wow this is humble and sweet. I've been looking into learning game dev as well as considering the possibilities of making my own H games and the artist has always been the issue I came across. Sure I could pour 300 hours into games and then when it comes to the art it's either stickmen or money I don't have. And the issue with that is you seem to need some art to gain interest to get financial support and then pay for the art after. And that art isn't free. So props to the developer for well admitting that and talking about it. The game is great as a demo of testing out all the features, so looking at it from a developers pov it's a great place to start!

Obviously from an NTR/Cuckolding pov it's not really going to have much impact if we don't know the characters, their relationship, the setup, the temptation, etc before we actually see the deed happen.

I just think keep it up, and keep making games to develop and grow your "career" if you want to call it that and may your games expand in content and/or quality as your confidence does too. I don't think it's fair for people to criticise this game for a lack of content or just being 10 lines as everyone has to start somewhere, and there is no shame in sharing a first or second project, or even a proof of concept.

And doing "10 lines in RPGM", well not only do you have to start somewhere as I previously mentioned but making a game in RPGM, vs Ren'Py, well I'm pretty sure those games use different coding languages, and if the developer is intending to make RPGM games it would not help them to completely learn a different language before inevitably going to RPGM to do their first project again. Even if the language is the same, the engine is vastly different, we're talking point and click vs 2d movement, if the developer is learning RPGM, then I have no idea how putting words on a different engine that is almost entirely based on backgrounds and art which the developer admitted to struggling with, is going to help. If anything it changes the game completely and removes all interaction and exploration, even if it is limited in this first project.

And the idea of taking those 10 lines and putting them into a word document as a short story really is dumbfounded. You could do that with any game. I admit I hate combat in RPGM games but something about the exploration and user-interaction appeals to me, it's better than the jankiness of Unreal Engine games, and I don't feel tempted to just hold CTRL like I do in Ren'Py games. That's personal opinion, sure. But in what way would taking the dialogue of a video game and putting it into a text document be better?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wibuntr

Formerly 'nano1111'
Jan 16, 2023
its a great game bro, it a straight forward game i love this game even without CG
pls make someting like this more
but if you can pls make the long version of this game

Reactions: nagib228