RPGM Cucked [v1.0] [nagib228]

Ronnual

Mar 31, 2019
It seems that it isn't the mc that's getting cucked in this game, judging by the comments the one getting cucked is you from trying to run this game, ultimate blue balls, cheers to developer for such an original idea

Reactions: arkeo

nagib228

May 19, 2018
So, I tried to fix the error again, now everything should work 200%. , ,

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
So, I tried to fix the error again, now everything should work 200%. , ,
OP, is this your first RPG maker game? No offense, just curious.

nagib228

May 19, 2018
I myself have been laughing since the release, I think yes, you can say that, this is my first game or 1.5, except for this one https://f95zone.to/threads/slut-wife-v0-2-nagibhard.56252/ . But in the end I didn't make it, although it is even possibly of higher quality. It's just that at that time a person contacted me, we tried to make a game three times, in the end nothing happened and I burned out. Now I'm thinking of starting to make short mini-games, for big games, as far as I know, an artist or someone who will be responsible for dot animation is needed

Ninten121

Jul 5, 2018
Ive gotten the most recent version and it is saying that it is unable to find audio/BGM/(weird charatcter)OHK PHONK. am i doing something wrong here?

nagib228

May 19, 2018
So, I fixed the errors again, now with audio, now try to run the game, my betotesters!
Ive gotten the most recent version and it is saying that it is unable to find audio/BGM/(weird charatcter)OHK PHONK. am i doing something wrong here?
Joiplay not working
is it
a
v
o
i
d
a
b
l
e
?
It seems that it isn't the mc that's getting cucked in this game, judging by the comments the one getting cucked is you from trying to run this game, ultimate blue balls, cheers to developer for such an original idea
This one might be too subtle for me
Same here.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Fixed everything again, is it working now? I feel like a cyberpunk developer.
Windows 10 Defender SmartScreen blocks the .exe file, you should prob pack it in .zip.
Also you need to install RPGVXAce RTP (200MB) to play this 3 minute game:
a.jpg
Mouse not working and russian menu is a nice touch...

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022