1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TextHotFun

Aug 22, 2021
Banner.jpg
Overview:
Here you will find female domination (femdom), insults, humiliation and everything a real cuckold needs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-20
Release Date: 2022-05-13
Developer: TextHotFun
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Android
: - - - -
For Win/Linux/Mac, use any Android emulator

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Accordingly, if you do not like the role of a cuckold, you can choose answers corresponding to the alpha male who has fun with other people's wives. Or you can take on the role of a cynical and hypocritical Internet troll who only uses this app to insult cuckolds. In a word, everything depends on you.
Must....not....summon....people....from a certain....off topic thread.....

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Cuckold Chat Simulator is a game where you have the opportunity to chat with people who are familiar with cuckolding. Your interlocutors will tease you from time to time so that you continue to communicate with them.
The way this is presented, makes me wonder, why playing a cuckold simulator when you already have this forum? :censored::LOL:

Moderation takes longer than usual.
and the comments will take them even more time, my dude. lol

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
The premise sounds your typical humiliation cuckold stuff I'm usually not a fan of but might as well try it out since it covers my list. But not really looking forward to this tbh.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
This is a con, you download it and then to access it you have to join his patreon and from what i can gather you have to take all membership levels to be able to fully access the game and all its stories.

DELETE AND AVOID/BLOCK
Looks like you got cucked out of your AVN experience. To be fair the the dev said its a NTR game, so getting cucked was to be expected.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I have never complain about putting a game behind a paywall because this is a free world and you can sell a soda for 10000$.
But come on dude, you are using stuff from others and i bet you didnt pay from them.
This is a new meta and this smell like a money grabbing, specially using "niche" (no much anymore) fetish like cuckold.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I have never complain about putting a game behind a paywall because this is a free world and you can sell a soda for 10000$.
But come on dude, you are using stuff from others and i bet you didnt pay from them.
This is a new meta and this smell like a money grabbing, specially using "niche" (no much anymore) fetish like cuckold.
One think is give a reward to the people that is supporting you and other is cut content trying to force people to support you. If you look in this website the games that had content behind a paywall always recieve bad reviews because no one likes that, I even saw one time a modder that made a mod and part of the mod was behind a paywall and people despiced that.
If you want to make a game and get people to support your project the best you could do is give to that people free content and with quality, if they like it, they will support, you don't expect that everyone wants to support you just because. Most of the more liked games here started small and humble with developers that accept critics, good or bads and they try to improve the game based in what people told them. At least thats what I think.

Talking about the game, I would try it but seeing that some content is behind a paywall I won't. Looks interesting but I prefer to see if this change in the future.

TextHotFun

Aug 22, 2021
to access it you have to join his patreon and from what i can gather you have to take all membership levels to be able to fully access the game and all its stories.
No. It is enough to choose a tier that corresponds to the name of this game.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes