1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I thought you guys were crazy, but it is really all behind a paywall. I can´t believe it! What is the dev thinking? Pay for a cat in the sack? That is how the dev (in my opinion) just wants to milk people by pay for a game with stolen vids and some poor made texts. But you can see this first AFTER you spend your money. Not with me pal!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
i think thats enough of calling the dev crazy, I agree that it is a dumb decision but he doesnt seem to be an experient dev and it happens.. mate take everyones advice, make the full content free and just create a patreon for people to support you, instead of putting up a paywall that will make people go away, do it like most devs do and give earlier access to new content to people who are your patreon, if people like ur stuff they will support you, this way no one will want to play your game. gl

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
So, who wants to give me a android to test the game? o_O Sorry but thats so stupid to upload a game here which isnt even playable for everyone.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i think thats enough of calling the dev crazy, I agree that it is a dumb decision but he doesnt seem to be an experient dev and it happens.. mate take everyones advice, make the full content free and just create a patreon for people to support you, instead of putting up a paywall that will make people go away, do it like most devs do and give earlier access to new content to people who are your patreon, if people like ur stuff they will support you, this way no one will want to play your game. gl
Not true...

He tried the same scam before... :KEK:

https://f95zone.to/threads/pussy-licking-as-a-job-v1-0-texthotfun.113413/

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Really? And seeing the comments and reviews in that thread, looks like this dev learn nothing, because that "game" is behind a paywall too and there was people complaining.
Is kind of interesting how fast this dev works because 2 games in a month and looks like that game is already finished, more devs should learn from him because many take years to finish one game and he did it in record time.
You can wish good luck to this dev all what you want but he won't get it if he follow that path.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Really? And seeing the comments and reviews in that thread, looks like this dev learn nothing, because that "game" is behind a paywall too and there was people complaining.
Is kind of interesting how fast this dev works because 2 games in a month and looks like that game is already finished, more devs should learn from him because many take years to finish one game and he did it in record time.
You can wish good luck to this dev all what you want but he won't get it if he follow that path.
I mean his games seem to be very bad and use just stolen videos and shitty text.
I would call that a scam and a cash grab and not game development.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Another TextHotFun garbage.... "Love" their upload the demo here shtick ...

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes